All Comments on 'Figure 8 Ch. 08'

by impeterpan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
dairetodairetoabout 10 years ago
loved it

As usual.

they have to end up together at least for a while and Adam needs to stay away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
NOT another

fro the fairy. guess *

nohavegoodnamenohavegoodnameabout 10 years ago
to hell with reality!

Please end the story with the two of them together! Pretty please!?!

bensyayabensyayaabout 10 years ago
Nice job

Loved it as always. I think you should keep them together but it shouldn't be all roses. They are obviously going to have issues. He's probably a commitment phobe and she is still naive, but I think they can make it work. Overall good job. I really like these characters.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Emma needs some closure with Adam. Emma is still a bit naive and unsure of herself. Sylar is too sure of himself. Them having sex just created mire problems. If Adam comes back she will be more confused.

These three are a therapist's dream. I know they aren't crazy but they are dealing with issues they need to resolve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I agree

End it with Sylar and Emma together for good! They need and deserve each other. He pulls her out of her shell, and she gentles him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Emma and Sylar!

They need to end up together. Adam sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Happy ending please!

Emma and Sylar should be together in the end since all the tension has been leading to it. Adam also needs his ass kicked for being a dick to Emma!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please keep going

I love reading this story, please continue on into another series. I've fallen in love with the characters and I enjoy how things play out, even though I got pretty teary with this chapter. As long as the emotion and character development is still there, I'll love the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Woot Woot!!!

Thanks for posting this extra long chapter. What a treat.

impeterpanimpeterpanabout 10 years agoAuthor
finally back online...

I finally got somethings sorted out irl. Can expect me to be working on the story this weekend — so 2 weeks minimum wait? Personally a little glad I waited this long because now I see the plot from a "fresh" perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can't wait!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

impeterpanimpeterpanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
posted 1/3 of the first chapter.

I didn't want to make you guys wait too long because Chapter 9 looks like it's going to be just as many pages as chapter 8, if not longer. I did submit something to Literotica today. It should be up within a week and by then I'll have hopefully finished the rest of chp. 9. It just so happened that this part I submitted had a good stopping point.

Woot, kind of excited to finish this story because I've been brewing another one (non Sylar/Emma related) in my head. It's nonhuman, slightly, and tragedy, tragedy, tragedy.

xx

nommdeplumenommdeplumeover 9 years ago
drat it, you MADE me register

Don't know what the rest have been reading if they've been harshly critical of your work, but you're officially one if my 2 favourite authors in the genre and given you've not finished this yet, I'll HAVE to register so I get the ping, when and if you update this story. I hope you do. xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!!

This is one of the best romances on Literotica and I have been waiting for the update for months.

Please keep this up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous