All Comments on 'Virtual Reality: Pokemon D/P Ch. 9'

by deathlynx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
X/Y Series Please

Nice to see you have completed the series! :D

Some ideas for you to continue this in Pokemon X/Y

(I've been meaning to write something similar myself but I'm too lazy so I have a lot of unused ideas)

-There are 4 male gym leaders and 4 female so maybe you could write from the POV of two different characters (Calem/Serena?) Each one fucks four gym leaders.

-Orgy with your "childhood friends"

-The Fairy Gym Leader Valarie. I have like a total fetish for her. You know, her gym is a huge house with lots of rooms. Some of them have bathtubs and beds in them. O.o Maybe something happens in each room?

-Trainer with his Pokemon? I don't know if site rules allow it but yeah....

salavorasalavoraover 9 years ago
Very nice

Hi,

I stumbled over your series and gave it a try.

Normaly I am more for girl/girl action and mostly don't read anything with male leads, since they so often are about the "Bang, wham, thank you mam" as F. put it *g*

So your stories really surprised me a lot!

Not only did you see to it, that your female protagonists had their fun (even if some of it was a bit fast, but heh) but also you were able to paint a very nice picture of the pokemon world. Gave everything a nice touch of reality and "if this was real, it could work this way".

I hope you had as much fun writing this, as I had reading it ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

After reading the entire series, I can't help but want more. This was just a really amazing series, and I think I have a good idea for a sequel if sorts. In Pokemon Black/White,in the beach city whatsitsname You see Cynthia there in her vacation home, so that might be some good incentive. But if you do choose to lie thus series to rest, at least you gave it a good story, and a beautiful ending. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great finish

ive never finished a long story like this on literotica but this one compelled me to do so. i hope you keep up your strong literary style and intriguing story lines

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous