All Comments on 'Her Best Friend's Daughter'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AN EVER SO SEXY STORY FROM lovecraft68

You have done a very good job of writing this. The foot caught in a string getting the protagonist caught was well played story telling. I have very much enjoyed your writing style. Do you actually suffer ridicule about not writing for a slow build up reader following?

How would a young woman with a crush on another young woman react over the weekend of her initial Sapphic seduction?

Would she ask the woman she has trusted for years to help her seduce her high school chum?

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 10 years ago
As good as always

I definitely would love if you started writing a serie in the lesbian category.

You could teach a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so sexy!

This was very sexy...loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
soooo.....

HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it!!

I want someone to lick my pussy like that......mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good story

It was well worth the time to read good build up and excellent ending good job thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I wish my first was as good

If this is your first foray into this topic, I say bring it on...it was tender, erotic, realistic and bold and brash at the same time...you built to a strong climax (pun intended) well and yet left us wanting more. Please keep going

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
I've got to admit Cougars and kittens is another of my fave's as well.

A script from you should be very welcome on any porn set.

Scrub that, on any erotic movie set.

Need I say I enjoyed that very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent Work

Damn, for your first time you completed a marveleous piece of work. Great build up, excellent flirting and the sex part very well done. Seems there could even be a few extra chapters of how she seduces the mother and keeps Mandy and Karen satisfied..

Keep writing as your work is very, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great work

Excellent story, hope to see more lesbian tales from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very hot this one

now that was great so what will the next one be with Karen helping Mandy with Kelly next why not have Kelly and Mandy get together and let Karen work on Mandy mother to now that would be super hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful story

I was glad it ended! I was ready to explode but wanted to finish reading it first! Amazing, amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
goodies

It was wonderful reading. But if 'auntie' is truly there to help her discover herself, she needs to see to it that Mandy and Kelly experience each other - perhaps in another chapter. Also, if she is truly there to help, Auntie needs to make certain that if Mandy is bisexual she and Mother will still love and support her. Sometimes it is about the love and the feeling of closeness rather than about gender.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I need more of Karen and Nancy's story! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry, but I HATED this

You've estranged Rachel and Kelly forever, and Rachel from Mandy forever. There is absolutely no doubt that Rachel will force Mandy into therapy and, when that fails, go back to her ex-husband in shame and remorse. I wouldn't rule out Rachel going after Mandy with a gun or a hammer for having "corrupted" her child, screaming how Kelly betrayed her. Please withdraw this story. Usually I love your work, but this story is a total disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Delicious!

loved this! I hope you'll do another chapter or two. I could easily envision a strapon session, a threeway w/Kelly and finally some INCEST. Yes shy demure Rachel needs some family loving and some rough strapon lovin from Mandy........PLEEEEZE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Imagine this as a movie!

This was incredibly erotic. A story like this would be amazing in an erotic movie. I agree with an earlier comment. A script like that would burn up the screen.

Please continue the story with Karen continuing to teach the young girl over the course of a hot and steamy weekend.

wibitriwibitrialmost 10 years ago
Good story

Can't wait till Kelly... Does whatever, but I want to see more of Kelly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Delicious

This makes me want a FF encounter more than ever! Excellently written...thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I loved it!

You wrote a very compelling story of a first seduction & more than achieved your objective! Let's have more of the same!

1999Mustang1999Mustangover 9 years ago
Really enjoyed this story

Yes I enjoyed the build up - a well crafted story that makes sense and is redolent with the characters. And oh yes the sex is very enjoyable. From an old guy with a hankering to write something like this ...

Gurl_LuvinsGurl_Luvinsover 9 years ago
Amazing Story

As a fellow writer, I loved the lead up. You have a fantastic ability to give the reader enough to not stop reading as well as provide suspense and eroticism. Very well written and would love for you to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Explosive

The story has to continue! Karen needs to teach Mandy everything she knows and her lust for young innocent flesh should mean an inevitable hot threesome with Mandy and the blonde bombshell Kelly. Karen could have both young teens eating out of her hand (or something else!) as she takes them into her bed. There are just so many possibilities with this amazingly hot story. You are a very gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
KEEP IT GOING!

You HAVE to keep this story going...it has SO MANY possibilities...Karen teached Mandy much more; Mandy seduces Kelly; Karen and Mandy and Kelly seduce Rachel...together or separately...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

make the older lady eat Mandy from behind. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel Please!

Karen needs to take Mandy in every possible position before their weekend is over and then have the teen pleasure her over and over. Rachel walking in and finding her daughter lapping at Karen's butt would be so so naughty.

This story would be amazing as an audio story. Ravenfox does great lesbian audio and her voice with your stories would be utterly mindblowing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel PLEASE!

Your style of writing was wonderful...the long lead in was just great! You made it so realistic and believable. You MUST continue this story..maybe more time between Karen and Mandy... with Karen getting more intimate and uninhibited with Mandy..then Mandy and Kelly together. You have so many possibilities with this story. Let us here more please!

warlokk01warlokk01over 9 years ago
More please

Loved the pace of the story. Mature seduction is a fav theme of mine and this was wonderfully done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Long overdue sequel

This is such a HOT story! A sequel is LONG overdue!! Please do one soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please.

Please do a sequel... This story has me intrigued

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'd like more.

Love gentle loving erotic stories with a little potential stress that works itself out smoothly. For me at least, this is how people should treat each other.

I would like to hear about Mandy and Kelly. Perhaps Karen and Rachel could also become better friends.

Thank you for your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please

To hell with Kelly, I want you to do Mandy's Mum in the next chapter.

cavalier68cavalier68about 8 years ago
need more

I love the stories everything was perfectly balanced build up to the actual sex and I want to hear what happens with Kelly

ravbobravbobabout 8 years ago
Wow

Awesome story waiting for a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beyond delicious

Totally love your writing style, the slow deliciously detailed descriptions, arousing to the max. writing at this level is an art form, and you are an artist. Thanks for sharing this talent!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks so much

Well written and all the time absorbing, right to the end, I hope there is a sequel, I'm new here and will look. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really excellent for your first lesbian story.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful, Just Beautiful

You are fantastic, hope to read more, hope to hear about Kelly...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
IM NINETEEN AND INTO WOMEN (THINK IM A LESBIAN AT HEART) WHO SEEKS A TEACHER

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING YOU PUT IN THE STORY. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A TEACHER BUT SO FAR NO LUCK. IN FLORIDA NORTH OF ORLANDO 441/SR46 AREA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovly theme with clean intention

Superbly written story please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
truly erotic.

loved your thoughts.i think it is a superb story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If you don't like don't read

I don't understand people who don't like these types of stories and then make a comment about how they don't like them. If you don't like them don't read them. There are a lot of people like myself who do like these stories esoecially when it is well written.

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaabout 7 years ago
Well written fun...

I enjoyed the pace of the story and the delightful descriptions of their first experience together. I look forward to more with the two of them and (I hope) with Kelly too. This was so easy to identify with...The movement, the dialogue and the release of inhibitions as the encounter grows. I loved the premise and have often thought about what it would be like to a younger lover. This was a very nice way to explore the thought. It made me wet...I guess that suns it up. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please....

I would love more with all three of these ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Response to "Sorry, but I HATED this"

You are totally correct; what she did to her best friend's daughter was despicable. But GET OVER IT! Go to a different site if you want to read morality stories. These are sexual fantasies. The great thing about sexual fantasies is that they allow for sex without consequences. There are no unwanted pregnancies, no one gets a STD, no one is shot by a jealous lover. In real life, yes there probably would be incredible problems cases by this sexual activity but in fantasies, everyone can live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Teaching a young girl the fine art of eating pussy

This was an awesome story, I LOVED IT, MY DICK LOVED IT ALSO, I ABOUT BEAT THE POOR THING TO DEATH.!!! Please I want u to THRILL us with more stories like this !!! I'm in love!!!

Randee2058Randee2058over 6 years ago
😍😍😍😍😍. MORE

OHHH HOW I wish there was a part# 2 and # 3. Even one where Karen samples Rachel, and Kelly. OHHH MY.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 dozen roses and 5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are a good writer and you know when to stop.

The clamour for further liasions between your characters is understandable. I think that your reluctance to expand your original concept for the story is right. You might be able to tack another chapter onto it, but there is a very big risk that the storyline becomes tired and begins to undermine and diminish the original. I think you are smart enough to know this. The character profiles can be kept on file and amended or developed for other stories as you continue to write. Ignore the detractor who wanted you to withdraw the story. No lesbian would look a gift horse in the mouth!!!

lesbirenalesbirenaover 6 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Beautifully written.

leroi4747leroi4747about 6 years ago
Wonderful education.

I loved the story.To make love with a knowledgeable someone you care about (when you desire it) as a first experience would be much better than all the negatives many first timers have to go through.

cko1362cko1362almost 6 years ago
wonderful

A very well written and enjoyable story. Thank you.

scorge30scorge30over 5 years ago
More please

I would like another story with Mandy seducing Kelly with the older neighbor's help. Two young women seduced by an older woman is hot if written well. Maybe another follow on story would reveal Kelly and Mandy are bisexual and share guys as well. A young stud with Kelly, Mandy and the older neighbor could be a good story as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very sexy, but...

Now want to go down on Kelly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
fabulous

such wondrous detailed emotion

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definitely needs a sequel

Excellent story, well written, good pace and build-up, fun, sexy characters. Agree wholeheartedly with scorge30 on a team Kelly seduction. I think Mandy's mother's discomfort read like a woman suppressing her own lesbian desires (perhaps even some unconscious jealousy of her daughter for being able to explore those desires, with potential sexy drama); that could be a great avenue to explore as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A fantasy come true

loved your first foray into the genre. I hope there will be more. The details and dialog made it very realistic. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
so well written

I enjoyed your story very much, and thought it was well written, the pace and the build up where just right. Would like to know how the meeting with Kelly went.

WAT456WAT456about 4 years ago
Having trouble catching my breath!

I'm a fan of this genre, as well! Your story is a pleasure to read...again!

BigPopsBigPopsover 3 years ago
Sad I can’t give 6 or 8 or 10 stars

Great first effort in this genre.

You are fast becoming my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent story great story line thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A little bit porno, but good overall.

ker63ker63about 3 years ago

Extremely HOTT. A great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you

Great job, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Makes me wish I was a girl!

XactoXactoabout 3 years ago

Now I want to hear about Kelly! 😎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Charming, but I really would like too see a more romantic relationship, even if it's unrealistic, and maybe to include Kelly a bit.

AlexieeeeAlexieeeeover 2 years ago

Damn i wish i know someone like Karen! Its a really HOT story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful thank you for your time and effort. I think it was well worth it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am spamming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well this was disgusting. Yes, please do write a sequel. It should start with the mother and a tire iron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Obviously written by a male. The frequent use of ‘tits’ and ‘box’ is the biggest clue.

Karen is a contortionist: licking Mandy’s pussy while rubbing her own pussy on Mandy’s knee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enj❤y reading this stories. I'ma very glad that you 2 were able to enjoy and feel good doing it. When I was growing up. My mom had a friend and I was crazy about her. But she did not feel the same.

I have read this story

about5 or 6 times. I will look for it again. I want to say THANK YOU this a Very Beautiful . And I hope both of you are happy were ever you maybe.

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Some people just have the roughest job. If all the women got a hang of this, the male population would be devastated.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62about 2 years ago

Great writing as usual. I loved the story very much. Thank you for your writings.

GypiemanGypiemanalmost 2 years ago

Gypieman here .Keep up the good work .I've worked enough cum to cum twice. LOVE IT. Gypieman.....

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

Great story. Have you written the sequel - where Mandy seduces Kelly with Karen's help? The 3 of them having a hot lesbian time?

NevermyloveNevermyloveover 1 year ago

Now I want to introduce a sweetie to her first time!

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Oh My, what a beautiful story, so very well written and beautifully told. As others have commented, there is so much more to be told of this story. We all hope that you consider doing it. Thank You Jennifer

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Thank you for this Story… you should definitely write more of those…perhaps expand this one…

robin48robin48over 1 year ago

good story with nice details

Cassy16Cassy16over 1 year ago

Thank you for this story, it was such a lovely and loving rite of passage.

Storm1752Storm1752about 1 year ago

One ideal ending is Rachel walking into Mandy's bedroom, finds her and Kelly having sex, breaks down and cries, Mandy calls Karen, and Rachel confesses she watched lesbian porn privately to "get" her daughter, got very turned on., Out of town, a woman seduced her but she backed out, but wanted to, wants to now, they have a fourway. The End--You extended it lots of juicy details, Great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs an experienced proofreader to correct the numerous errors.

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

blow the errors, it was a good read. I mentally corrected as I wend along.

billsizerbillsizerabout 1 year ago

Very hot seduction story!

moimeme68moimeme68about 1 year ago

An outstanging story, beautifully written, gentle, hot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful story and so well written. Mandy is a lucky young lady and Kelly will be so soon. I liked the suggestion in a comment about Mandy's mom getting sucked into the action. This story should be included in a training manual.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You were right, taking your time building up the story is far better then rushing through it. Thanks for warming me up. 😘

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Nice build up to the story you kept the mood all the way through you should have wrote another bringing the other girl in and explaining if that was the only time they got to play or if they kept it up afterwards

perejohn41perejohn419 months ago

Another great story. I really adore your description of sex between two women, especially the older-younger storyline. I keep thinking of mother-daughter. As a man, I am turned on thinking of two women making love. I believe men would be better lovers if they would read and understand stories of lesbian love. I also have a breast fetish and love how you ensure at least one of the women has a full bosom. I’ll keep reading and you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good premise, some things confused me and distracted from the story, in chapter one the mom had said she would grill that weekend, in chapter two it's established that she wasn't even supposed to be there. One of them could be forgetful but yea...

Where I'm from a lipstick lesbian is the opposite of a butch lesbian so that remark in that setting was weird. She would be a lipstick lesbian herself. Also some of the sex positions are just painful to read. Good build-up though liked that.

MehntalityMehntality8 months ago

Hot story, but there is no way in hell you can be eating a pussy while having that persons knee rubbing your pussy unless the girl being eaten is like 8' tall...or the one doing the eating is like 2' tall.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story as always. Love the slow build to the final reward. Please make this a series and share Mandy's invitation to Kelly. Maybe a poolside threesome after

Fireplace10Fireplace106 months ago

Making this a threesome would be great!

roveroneroverone6 months ago

A re-read, poss even a 3rd (it is 9 yrs old...!), and just as hot as 1st time...

-LOVE the pic you paint of her mature (scheming) cougar bod and Mandy's teen-ish kitten bod-a true spaghetti babe...autobiographical-?

PS Impressive string of W's for your stories since 2019!

Bex38Bex386 months ago

As a newbie here I was unsure about what I would get. However, this story delivered over and over, it was hot and so sensual. At first I thought I might be overly long but there is a reason for the length of the story.....to give the details that are needed to ensure the reader is engrossed. Please write more, this whole scenario kept me hot and attentive. Thank you so much.

4chuckssite4chuckssite6 months ago

Enjoy your storytelling-must keep you hard for the duration of its creation. Would like an extended version as Kelly is brought into the fold, of course in a threesome. Maybe even Mandy’s mom being turned on her trip and coming home to surprise everyone in a threesome or even a foursome.

kbone1kbone15 months ago

This is a great one and erotic too! I was the one to masturbate to this as it was totally erotic

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What Mandy and Karen felt is how I feel when making love to a woman and I'm a male but not a sissy boy. But I sure do enjoy licking, sucking, probing and swallowing a woman's love potion

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22012 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...