All Comments on 'P. O. V. in Erotica'

by bgmisfun

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
YgraineYgraineabout 10 years ago
Made me smile!

I agree the omnipotent perspective feels the easiest and allows you to tell and show the reader more, unfortunately it has fallen out of favour with agents and publishers. They're now expecting one POV per scene with no omnipotent which makes the life of a writer just that bit more challenging. You can shift POV by leaving a gap between paragraphs as you change from one POV to another. It's a real pain but if you want to play with the professionals, you gotta do what you gotta do.

MockingjayMockingjayalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

You're better than my college creative writing teacher was! Keep it up!

patientleepatientleeover 9 years ago
Excellent read.

POV is powerful. It can completely changet a story. I'm currently trying to salvage a terrible story by changing POV from 3rd limited to 1st. We'll see if it works. This was entertaining and educational. My favorite kind.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
thanks for the lesson

and the education.

wit, humour, and intellect, an interesting combination for Lit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbgmisfun@bgmisfun
20 Followers
If any of the stories on this site are real, then 20% of the authors will be arrested, 20% divorced from their spouses, 20% expelled from their schools or workplaces, 20% ex-communicated by their churches. temples, or mosques. The last 20%? They will be exiled to live with the...