All Comments on 'Family is Not Blood Ch. 02'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Once a cuckold always a cuckold

apply to this wimp. A 3 years affair still does not stop him from taking back a cheating wife with a bastard.From now on you get a 1 from an unromantic wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh Dear Annony!! Poor dear Annony, you're not un romantic baby

you're a ass hole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
story sliding down the outhouse hole

oh she changed. Cheaters are cheaters because of personality defects, mental or emotional. Marry a cheater and simply wait around til they cheat again. This woman is more than defective, she is vile. If the child is endangered have the child removed, don't play supercop to protect trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
editor . . .

You need to get an editor. Biggest of the many errors is that you keep switching the sex of Cathy's child.

wieliczkawieliczkaabout 10 years agoAuthor
Franciszka and little Freddie both names for the child

Franciszka and little Freddie both names for the child, next Chapter explains. Sorry about not making that clear.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read***

Much better than I thought it would be. Thanks for sharing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
As if the kid didn't have enough problems

apparently, it's a hermaphrodite:

"Little Freddie has done nothing wrong, and HIS mother, my ex-wife who cheated on me and had this child with another man, has been doing all she can to raise and protect her DAUGHTER."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Franciszka and little Freddie both names for the child Franciszka and little Freddie both names for the child, next Chapter explains. Sorry about not making that clear.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG you wanker, you called it a son and daughter in the same damn paragraph, YOU aren't clear on the sex of the child either. Also POST your shit where it belongs in LW and face the music there you coward. Stop spreading this shit!

IGotYurWifeIGotYurWifealmost 10 years ago
Tough

Mój Boże! Zasnąłem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More of your ridiculous wank!

Hate your writting. Hey try reading it yourself you woman hating idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Most great writers are not English majors.

Talent without editing is awkward, confusing, and makes for difficult reading. But editing without talent or wit is just well composed properly spelled boredom. You can hire editing, but you can't hire wit or imagination. The writing needs editing, but the story shows good wit and imagination. I hope you continue. And yes, Loving Wives is where this should be. Damn the torpedoes! Words will never hurt you, a lot.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
You need editing, but,,,,,

You write a very interesting story which suggests that you come from a different world than most of the commentator... Keep it up, I enjoy ideas and dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shit story

Family is blood. Were your family actually worth one shit and raised you properly, you would understand that. Sad that mongrels like you think that this kind of thing is acceptable nowadays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

And of course, because I was not a plot puppet character in a shitty writer's story, I dropped the material off at the police, and understood that there will always be plenty of people in need of help in this world, and of course no actual person, and no fictional character that has been crafted half-way competently, would actually spend their time and money helping their enemies, while ignoring actually innocent people's needs, just because of the world's most magical vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Servess

Serves him right.If he hadn't doctored the condom he wouldn't have had the problem.

wieliczkawieliczkaabout 5 years agoAuthor
This is interesting

Stories are about taking the reader to somewhere else. It is about getting into the character's life, they way that the characters see the world. You don't have to agree with the characters (many times I don't). These characters were inspired by actual people that lived over the past 80 years as they thought and felt and acted. If all you want to see is what you know, look in a mirror. Get out of your self once in a while. If I write about real shit people, are you also going to say that that is not real? Wieliczka

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

This chapter was an interesting twist in the story. It shows how family can overcome a lot, but at what cost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What in the world is "Romantic" about this? Both the slut and her cum guzzling mother cheated through out their marriage. Niether had a plan to stop. Cathy has been cheating for 3yrs without a single thought about her husband. Why is her little problem his problem? They're divorced, it's not his job to help her. Fuck that slut and her bastard baby. Is the romance section like the cuck RAAC section? I dont see any man giving a shit about his ex slut wife problems.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

3stars. Yeuch! I gave pt1 5. I knew this would go downhill. The inbred child isn't his. Why support it? That is mommyslut and grannyslut's problem. Daddyuncle never stepped up? Not his problem. She forfieted any protection from her exhusband by her own actions. Not necessarily a cuck story; just contrived and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once fool always a fool.

Such a waste of time.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

I reread this and can't believe I never commented and gave you 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS as a score. Thanks! On to part 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
820 Followers
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES