All Comments on 'Pleasing Traci'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PassingByPassingByalmost 20 years ago
Head should be a two-way street

What? You don't want a little cunnilingus with your donut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Shrugs

Not even a little bit funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Writing

I thoroughly enjoyed the "How To....". Most of all I enjoyed the good writing. Most writers on Literotica misspell simple words or leave words out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an English teacher but I do enjoy a well written story regardless of the genre. I also enjoy erotic stories, fantasy, and naked women. You mention at the beginning that most men would think of your tits and ass. I saw your ass in your bio (that is your ass isn't it?). Do you also have a picture of your tits? And face? Unfortunately I can only be a voyeur. Diabetes has left me totally impotent the past 12 years. I feel more sorry for my wife of 40 years, since it is not her fault she is doing without. You can reply to aplusdan@verizon.net (I couldn't log on)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sexy, funny

I loved it. Educational and arousing. When do I get to test what I learned??

ricksouzaricksouzaover 14 years ago
Yes!

Over the past six years I'm sure you have had plenty of offers like the one I saw: when can I put what I've learned into practice with you? Well, here's another one. It was nice to see that what you suggested from your lover was what I already knew to do and enjoy. What a nice fantasy to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice

I like this, very much. Nothing better than knowing exactly what your partner wants... and as usual, you describe it all so well. It is so erotic, sweet and hot... and you have me addicted to your writing. Thank you so much Traci, for being such a generous and talented author - you are a delight to read... Great, great stuff...

Tom

harvey757harvey757over 13 years ago
hmmmm.....

Have to check out the local Krispy Kreme ......

ReservedProfReservedProfover 12 years ago
Dunkin Doughnuts

Hi Traci:

I just got back from Dunkin with the vanilla cream filled doughtnuts. Would love a taste of your sweet feminine honey after licking the cream from your sensual breast. That would be the finest wine.

The story was sensual and erotic.

skip2951skip2951about 12 years ago
thanks

most men would not consider this...but being im married to a bi-sexual hottie...i get the priviledge of watching two hot women pleasure each other..you cant help but learn something...

Bill69billBill69billover 9 years ago
Oh my goodness

You gave me a roadmap! Now if I don't get north and south wrong I just might..........

griz375griz375over 9 years ago
This was better ....

....than a lot of the material presented on this site as Erotica

By far and the humour which apparently escaped so many, was on point as well.

Nicely done Traci

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

Great instruction. I learned a lot. The only problem is that I don't like cream doughnuts. Do you have another suggestion?

FmypcktFmypcktalmost 8 years ago
Turn a 5 star essay into a 10 star erotic manual ...

... For vicarious sexual gratification. Add pictures of you illustrating each step along the way .... Yummmm!

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

Is it hot in here or something? Sure seems so. I needed to read this about 47 years ago, dang. Great literotica PSA, don’t care what category it may fall under. I know, don’t end a sentence with a preposition, but heard they (OED?) were relaxing that by virtue of “everybody’s doing it” or some BS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous