All Comments on 'Marcus and Dad Pt. 01'

by fredurso

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Woah- that was surprisingly hot.

Not sure your level of pervertedness will be appreciated on this site but I for one found it incredibly nasty hot. It was short but sweet- kind like how the narrator's toot was. I want to read more. Let him get in there and rim Daddy's fart hole and keep the gas coming....right up the son's nose and across his tongue. (I once had a dude accidentally fart right in my mouth when I was rimming him and I came almost instantly.) Good job you freak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WTF?

Go find a site that caters for this weird, sick shit and quit polluting this one; your pathetic scores should indicate just how much the readers here don't like this kind of ass-obsessed garbage - find a scat site and indulge your shitbox fantasies there, read and understand the category, you mental midget...

nolimitstorytellernolimitstorytellerabout 10 years ago
Great Story!!

I hope there is sequel in works. I think it would be be hot if his dad takes a hot steaming dump into his sons hungry mouth.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

WTF??!?? If there could be a negative score, I would have opted for that. Fucking gross.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing vivid imagery

Your lack of talent is eclipsed only by your selection of subject matter.

You may want to try a plot twist and have the son run over by a semi roaring out of papa's ass...

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

19. That pretty much says it all. I agree with one other commentator : sick and Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

My nephew and I do this all the time. Funny as hell. Fuck all the nay-sayers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Comments better than story. Are you sure you are 19. Sounded more like something from an immature 12 year old. The good thing was it was short so I only wasted 2 minutes of my life. Do not continue or write another story. You have about as much talent as you have cock, little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

Nice start, now what else you got. Who gets fucked first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

I like this chapter. Fuck all those who don't!! Keep writing this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No.

Please, for the love of all that is arousing, never attempt to author another erotic story again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That was fucking hilarious!

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What

This is garbage. Please do not write any more. Find another site to post this to, it's disgusting and just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stop!!!!!

Dont continue this shit was lame and nasty u sick fucker!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
keep on writing

Well done! My dad and I share close-up farts regularly. Always fucking sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
its not the worst

Ok so don't listen to all the negative people keep writing and make it longer :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't listen to those dumb farts (get it, farts, haha I crack myself up)

This is really good and keep going 'don't listen to those dumb farts' because they are the ones that searched this up in the first place and decided to read it so to put it nicely tell them to get their head out of your ass. Anyway the suspension is killing me so hurry up and update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's good

I'm not a big fan of flatulence or things like that, but this turns me on so much. Please continue, haters gonna hate, just keep doing what you're doing :D

mspervy46mspervy46over 9 years ago
Not Bad

I hope there's scat involved in this. That would be hot, not enough of that here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Write more... I love fart play, and it's the sort of unsuspecting father/son activity that can be so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So hot

Make more, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No sequel?

Why there isn't a Pt 02? This is such a hot and different story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ahhh!

Fuck that turned me on. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot!

Part 2? please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMG SO HOT

OMG PLEASE CONTINUE! THIS IS FUCKING HOT! JUST DO IT WITH FACESITTING PLEASE!!!

And you can put in some scat if you want, but this is so hot... And describe farts as more stinkier and put a rimjob or at least facesitting... Those are my advices... This is so hottttt! Omg i was jerking off... I would want to be on the son's place...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wtf!

Urgh.

I know you’re young but I can’t believe what I just read, it was awful!

There was nothing sexy, hot or interesting about it..

maybe it’s more suited for your private collection if it’s your type of this but it was terrible.

I would concentrate on other things and not writing..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous