All Comments on 'His Place Assured, Beneath Her'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

love to be the cuckold husband and do clean-up on all 6 of them

Sputnik57Sputnik57about 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!...

...it was only a quickie, written at the command of a dominant women who controls me online. I am enjoying her control no end!

JamesRichJamesRichabout 10 years ago
Well Written!

WOW! Not only are you a fantastic cuckold but you're an excellent writer too! That's a super combination experiencing total degradation and being able to describe it in such detail.

I dated married women for a few years and from time to time their husbands would watch us fuck. I really enjoyed having hubby there to see how his wife ultimately turned into an excited slut eager to obey my every wish. I've had blow jobs from two of their hubbies. Part of the fun for all of us was how I reacted. I always took on an aire of dominant superiority which both husband and wife loved. They loved my arrogance brought on by the unseen power I held over them. One of the guys was definitely not bi and sucked my dick at the insistence of his wife. But they really liked how I carried out my role as "King for a Day" in their house.

I'd like to read more about how your wife/mistress's studs enjoyed you. It would be interesting to read the little nuances of power and control they exerted over you and how they enjoyed doing that to you.

Sputnik57Sputnik57about 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks JamesRich for your comprehensive review...

...I'm glad you appreciated the elements of control within the tale, this was my first tale which centered on cuckolding, though I've included the subject before within other tales. Though I am in no way gay, the situation excites me as someone who is submissive to women; being forced to debase myself at the behest of a dominant woman is a thrilling fantasy, I have been surprised at the level of response / interest there has been in this one, and will definitely write more. Thanks for your descriptive account of your experiences.

joela_99yjoela_99yabout 10 years ago
Your stories are great!

I think your description of the female's control over the male is fantastic and arousing in all your writings. I have to confess cuckoldry is not one of my fantasies, but the subservience to the female and humiliation by the female is wonderful described.

Thanks for your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More like BITE!

I wonder if he could have jammed his hand quickly up her ass to let her know what the new order of things was going to be? If you treat people worse than you treat a roach, you end up in the gutter, the hospital or the morgue. Which is where she belongs. I know of no men that would allow her behavior for 2 seconds. Even for fiction this was ridiculous. Just an awful story.

Sputnik57Sputnik57about 10 years agoAuthor
'Bite' : Thanks for the worthless comment...

...toothless as it was. 'If you don't like femdom....' Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Entertaining

Very amusing. I am a Lifestyle Domme and thoroughly enjoy Femdom literotica...it frequently makes life harder for My slave, however! I do so love to be inspired and aroused by such stories, though it does rather exacerbate My natural sadistic streak.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 9 years agoAuthor
'Entertaining'; thanks for the comment...

...so glad to be of service! I do hope I am not making life difficult in any way for you; hopefully adding interest to your methods of control, rather than complicating things!

I will imagine kissing your feet in apology just the same!

Thank you so much for the feedback Madam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Of course that's not how it worked out

She shoved the panties into his mouth and throat. Eventually trying to breathe, the panties tickled his gag reflex and he vomited. But with nowhere to go (remember the panties are blocking his throat and mouth) he's forced to inhale the vomit into his lungs and he literally drowns in his own vomit. She spends several years in prison on involuntary manslaughter charges. Wonder how she thinks her plan worked out? Failing that, he took a large bite out of the asshole, got up, got loose and left. Once home he removed the cage in ten seconds with a pair of pliers (it's a toy you idiot) and started doing what needed to be done. He closed all the bank accounts, canceled the credit cards and cell phones and sold or gave away all their possessions he did not want. He took the pictures she sent him of her and her lover on vacation and gave them to his divorce attorney. Then he sent copies of all the pictures to every member of her family and all her friends. He posted them on her facebook account. Then he left. She never saw or heard from him again. All she got was divorced. The problem with this garbage story is that you never took into account that he might actually have both a spine and some self respect. His wife demonstrates by her actions that she has neither love or respect for him. Why would he stay with her for one single second? What a bitch! Terrible, implausible story, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So, this scenario isn't realistic? Really, guys?

So lovely to come across this and to read the comments you got. It reminds me very much of the first time I cuckolded my husband. I remember the very attractive young Italian I had chosen was initially very hesitant. But I had arranged for my sub to cook and serve us dinner, so that by the end of the meal, witnessing how subservient and mindful of my every need he was, the young man really warmed to the role. It really did feel incredible to send my sub-husband to attend to the washing-up while the two of us retired to the mistress-bedroom. Keep up your wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

Good story hope to reaa more stories as he is forced to suck cocks after thet have been fucking the womens arses and hopefully being fucked by his wifes lover as wel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dont understand extreme brutality

Sorry to be negative here, but I agree with the other naysayer commentators. In your story she is his wife. Yet she displays not even a modicum of thought for his safety or mental staff. The poor wretch lacks the ability to escape on his own. He would need to be rescued by a concerned relative or the local domestic abuse network, and of course the cops. His torturers deserve a severe beating and jail time. Of course it's just a fantasy story, but I am disturbed by the extreme misandry in these hardcore femdom stories. Mysandry is hatred of men. The corralary to myogyny. Nobody seems to know what mysandry is, which is a problem in itself. But further nobody care about female on male brutality. I feel sorry for all the dudes for which this is there kink. Yes I read the story too, but I like gentle femdom, not this shit.ff

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Online control of you

Exciting to imagine you obeying her suggestions I can relate to control my cock is caged now and I write what my owner tells me to write.Difference is I feel her whip daily and kiss her boots publicly Real contact does reduce you totally utterly.i admit it I am slaved owned controlled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am.cuckhold and often see my wife orgasm from her loves it excites her to.see me blush and feel shamed. I am her toy and my needs count for nothing.It gets me harder when I clean their cocks and her cum filled pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
978 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...