All Comments on 'Winner Takes All'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wicked HOT story!

Totally loved this coming of age story of two high school buds, with one being a born leader, the other a passive follower.

Chaz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

You've done it again, you've had me realising just how much I love the thought of being an Asian slave, thank you your stories are fantastic

jameshmjameshmabout 10 years ago
Why couldn't that have been me?

THANK YOU! Thank you for writing what I hope will be the initial chapter in another captivating series. This one had me hooked from the opening sentences and now has me salivating for the next installment. Please add it soon. I would have loved having a Joey in my life. What am I writing, I would love having a Joey in my life right now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot

Making him smell his feet before fucking him so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So hot

His total top attitude!! His uncertainty into submission. Foot play to bare back so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pop that cherry

More virgin bottoms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ugh

Yet another story of fetishizing people of different backgrounds and essentially making one person a lesser of the other in the process. 0 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Still Humiliating

23 years after losing my anal virginity to a South Korean colonel I'd been detailed to assist on his visit to one of our bases, it still humiliates me to remember him grunting behind me, and making fun of the circumstance we'd found ourselves in. He'd caught me taking a drink while waiting for him to finish a call. He offered me a choice - reporting the incident or being his companion for the night. I took the latter and over the next 7 hours received four loads of his cum from his stubby fat cock....in my mouth and my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot indeed!

Joey is like the overbearing little Chinese guy whose arrogance at first annoyed me no end but who soon got me to admit that as a white guy I secretly longed for his Chinese mastery over me. Love your stories, you make the Chinese dominance so natural.

ukwankerboiukwankerboiabout 10 years ago
Superb

A hot story, great theme, and brilliantly well written and constructed. Thanks :-) Enjoyed.

jameshmjameshmalmost 10 years ago
More Please

Thanks for another fine story! I do enjoy reading and rereading your work. Sure hope that you will be adding another chapter to this one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What Dominance!

I regularly visited an older Taiwanese attorney my firm kept on retainer during the Clinton administration. At first it was all business but before long we'd end the day at a restaurant and massage parlor. He always got blow jobs but being married, I just took the massage. On one of my trips his office building was being renovated so we met at his apartment. He was in a robe, and as we worked and the day went on I saw his cock when his robe slipped open. It was small but incredibly fat. Finishing our work he broke out my favorite bourbon. By the 3rd glass he was flaunting his hardening tool, teasing me about my shyness and daring me to show him mine. To shut him up I stood, dropped my pants and bared my 4 incher. He threw his robe open proudly showing 7 fat hard inches. I was shocked, and he took advantage of my surprise, closing the distance between us, gathering me in his arms and kissing me like I was a woman.

Everything happened quickly after that - he kept up the kisses but soon we were both naked, then I was on my knees sucking his huge cockhead, and after several more drinks I was on my back with my legs wide open and my ass totally at his mercy. He fucked me for hours, with an intensity my wife has never experienced from me. I became his bitch that trip and still am. I've been with other men, including my wife's cousin, but no one dominates like this short old man of the East.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You have incredible talent!

I adore Joey and Billie. Their relationship is adorable. I hope you continue their story or at least continue writing either on here or somewhere else like the kindle.

gmag47gmag47almost 9 years ago
I want that

I alway dreamed about an asian fucking me and making me his girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My only complaint...

I have to say that I was so sad to see that the fourth page was so short. I hope you continue this story.

aden46yaden46yabout 7 years ago
Very Sexy and well written

Great training story, with both boys discovering their futures.

Erotik_TErotik_Tover 5 years ago
Wowza!

I loved this story all the way through. I only feel as though Joey could have been slightly more sensitive toward his best friend. It was a bit humiliating the way he was acting in front of both of their parents the next morning. Though, I suppose we needed to wholly witness the true shift in relationship dynamic. Anyway, thanks for sharing! I am definitely looking forward to more. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Always happens.

You just enforce my deepest, most intense sexual longings to be subservient to Asian guys. T o have me crawling for them and admitting to feeling inferior to their total mastery over me. Once allowed a much smaller, younger Chinese guy to push me around. He had me beg. Now, if I met him again, I would like to wear a collar and having him lead me around on a leash and showing me off to his Asians friends.

Your stories are so incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot

daveflydaveflyabout 2 years ago

excellent story, you write great erotica, i love being dominated

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
200 Followers
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES