All Comments on 'The Discovery of Nakedness'

by ClosetNudistSonia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnarchiaAnarchiaabout 10 years ago

looks interesting, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
suggestions

Might tell more about your body making it more visual. Do you trim or style yourself? I do hope you write more.

KevstaKevstaabout 10 years ago
beautiful

well written. more to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hint; To be considered 'Naked', an exhibitionist lady should remove every trace of pubic hair!

Whilst being 'naked in public' [genitally shaven], every breeze should remind a lady of her 'anal' vulnerability to fully engorged male erections, prepared to surrender her ass entrance [either frontal or rear] to their opposite sex! BTW: As a female nudist myself; I refuse all offers of underwear, accepting rough anal sex without any refusal, aware of my 'orgasmic' lack of uncomfortable and dirty pubic hairs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Now that I'm divorced

I've gotten into the habit of being nude around my house...

I've told friends about this and we've decided to have a "nudist" party...

Clothing will be optional but nudity is recommended...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cross Cultural Nudism

This is fascinating story that successfully reaches to underlying assumptions and questions regarding social attitudes and prohibitions against nudism. I implore you continue this introduction and write a series that could explore the bizarre restrictions on a harmless practice in contrast to the numerous forms of sexual exploitation from pornography to prostitution. Why and what evidence is there that this choice is a threat to the common good?

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

There certainly isn't anything wrong with nudity. I prefer it myself. It really is a harmless activity that is sensual rather than sexual. I'd like to see more adventures! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous