All Comments on 'Belle, Out of Control Ch. 06'

by SBurnett

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yay!!

So good, and v happy about the longer chapter! Please keep writing, I love this :)

SBurnettSBurnettabout 10 years agoAuthor
Anonymous:

So glad you're enjoying it! :) Thank you for the kind words! --SB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Good story but can stop with her saying Thank you all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot!

Just read all the chapters in one go. I love this story -- the mixture of sweetness and twistedness is perfect for me. I am so jealous of Belle. I hope there are lots more instalments coming - I would love to see where the story takes them.

SBurnettSBurnettabout 10 years agoAuthor
Anonymous:

Absolutely--as I write this message, I'm actually taking a 5-minute break from writing Chapter 7! More story is on the way soon. :) And thank you for the kind words--I'm so glad you're enjoying this. Happy readers fuel my enthusiasm for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very hot

Glad he didn't share her.

Guys who share their captives, or subs in stories always weird me out. It's like why would you be willing to share if you've gone through the trouble of kidnapping, or confining her, and both manipulating her heart and soul. I mean, id just be too possessive to share if i was the master, and adding more partners adds unnecessary complication to the relationship...i degress.

Thanks for writing the story so far. I've thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope to continue to follow your work.

Harlequin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next Chapter

When is the next chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Its Been a Pretty Long "5 Minute Break!"

Back in March, SBurnett, you stated that you were taking that 5 minute break from working on Chapter 7! What happened? LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please!

Awesome story, as a submissive girl I loved it. Wish it would keep going... pleeeeeease.....

DeadGrlSprStr666DeadGrlSprStr666over 9 years ago
Loved it!

Can't wait to read what comes next! Read all 6 chapters today and all I can say is 'more please'!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please please write more!

I know this was written almost a year ago but you have to write more! This is the greatest story I have ever read. It is my greatest fantasy written out and written so well. (Could use more a little more description of surrounds, especially the room but still) This was just so hot. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
plz write more!

Too good to eND there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Belle to Beth?

Why the name change for Belle? No explanation as to why in the story is she referred to as Beth in the meeting with Brian. Is this a typo?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@anon

If you read it from the beginning, she is a missing person. Therefore to avoid suspicion he changed her name and gave her a wig so his buddy wouldn't recognize her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous