All Comments on 'Mistress Maggie'

by Joscelyn2tg

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594about 10 years ago
I liked it!

Well, you do know how to twist a delightful yarn! Well done.

griffin57griffin57about 10 years ago
Captivating and very sexy

Once again you pack sex and entertainment into a delightful saga that has thrills and chills. You are the queen Mistress Joscelyn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The merger of many ideas into a very believable love story. 5 STARS +

I loved the story very much Joscelyn. It seems that you have used some of your real life experiences from BDSM and being Gender Dysphoric into this great story. I am not sure about the part of Tammy having sex with Paul. I think that Tom/Tammy/Henry was so in love with Maggie, that no other person would have interested Tammy. But if it was to just show Tammy the part of life that she could experience, it was alright. You have wrapped a story of love and the soul into a very life like story of a couple with an age difference but have the same life style. Joscelyn keep writing the love stories. There are not enough of the love stories on this site since many writers take the love out of their main characters in their stories.

PS.

I found a small error in the story. Botany is the study of plants. Zoology is the study of animals and Ichthyology is the branch of zoology devoted to the study of fish.

"In it were small manta rays, sharks and enough other varieties of salt-water fish to keep any BOTANIST busier than a one-armed paperhanger!"

RJ

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your kind praise RJ...

...As it does help me want to continue writing these stories. My challenge was to show the real love and dedication that two people can develop from within a true S&M relationship. It can be a very hard thing to explain to those who do not share this fetish, when all they are exposed to are stories that center on the fantasies of pain and humiliation. Indeed, well over 95% of the BDSM stories on here are fantasy based. In reality, such experiences end in hospitalizations, and prison time. In the real world, the Dom and their sub must share a level of trust far beyond that of "normal" lovers. Depending on the needs of your sub, you very often hold their lives in your hands, and having a Dom that is not well trained and responsible, may result in permanent maiming and lifelong scars, both physical and mental.

But... when ultimate trust is achieved, the truly powerful eroticism of a fetish like bondage can provide a romantically charged sexual experience unlike anything ever known. And those real experiences will make an imprint on the mind that reduces such non-consent fantasies, written here in the thousands, down to necking behind the bleachers! There is nothing more erotically powerful than a well-illustrated story of love and trust shared between two people, no matter what, if any, fetish is involved.

You are correct on both issues within your comments, thank you for pointing them out. Tammy would never have wanted Paul, but Maggie pushed her into it, and even though she resisted, she had told Maggie she wanted someone like Paul, but was afraid. A good Dom will always try pushing their sub to go beyond agreed boundaries and face their fears. The botanist comment was supposed to be comic relief from an 18yo nerd, and I missed adding an explanation to it in the edits, in order to expose Thomas' naiveté.

Thanks again for reading my twisted lil' tails... Cheers! --- Josie

cliptoecliptoeabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

What an exquisite tale! The wondrous mixture of love, intrigue, character growth and spiritual plot is only outdone by your beautiful writing style. Loved every minute while reading this enthralling work. Thank you for the insights into so many facets of lifestyles that need to be brought out into the light of understanding. Maggie and her little one captivated me.

Thank you again and again for such a beautiful story, your work is the best Joscelyn!

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks For The Support Cliptoe...

...As it definitely helps keep me writing and wanting to follow my own advice... write everyday, lol! I know by the views and the score that its read and seems appreciated, but what PARTS are appreciated, ya know? Only comments like yours provide me with the pieces of the puzzle needed to improve my stories in future. So thanks again, and I will be watching for more romance stories from you as well... Cheers! --- Josie.

NearMissNearMissover 9 years ago
But I didn't get you anything...

This is like a christmas gift in september! I got to read two new Joscelyn stories in one day! I don't know how I missed this story when it came out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful. A love story!!

Title says it all. A wonderful short story by an author that could go onto greatness!!!

jmw744jmw744about 8 years ago
A Love Story.

I'm a sucker for sexy love stories. I guess that is because I have no love in my life.

Anyway I loved the story. I am also a writer, but I don''t submit here. I have been published in magazines, won a few small contest and was even paid for some of my stuff. I studied creative writing so I recognize this as a well written story. Thank you.

glenda54glenda54over 7 years ago
wonderful read

Loved this story with its uplifting content and great twists but love your passion for storytelling in your other work like sleeping on the terrace I'm goingto make sure to read everything else

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLovealmost 7 years ago
Marvelous

Such a marvelous story, so vivid I could picture each and every bit of it. Absolutely one of, if not the best, I've ever read here!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Weird ending! But a compelling read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoscelyn2tg@Joscelyn2tg
226 Followers
Cheers! ...and thank you for reading my work. "A Learning Experience" is my Transition Biography. "Mistress Maggie" is a little different style of love story. I'm currently working on two new Literotica projects. A prequel to my transition which delves into an early fora...