All Comments on 'Fantasy Turns Real'

by braulio101

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent first story

Really good story. The husband with a small dick and the massively hung lover are a bit of a cliche, but the rest of it was good. I'm glad that Dave got to ride Claire bareback and cum in her pussy, and hubby then had the pleasure of experiencing his wife's recently fucked cunt. Doubtless some people will turn up complaining about the risk of STDs; it doesn't bother me because it's just a story on a porn site.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE ONLY FANTASY HERE

is him imaganing he is not a latent cuck. TK U MLJ LV NV

woody1230woody1230over 9 years ago

have you shared her again?? tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please, no next story.

Typical trash tale enjoyed only by those emotionally crippled (as in the prior commenters).

threeinchthreeinchover 9 years ago
Great story, please continue with chapter two

It is time for josh to clean up after Dave fucks Claire again. Claire is getting the real cock She has always deserved and Claire understands that josh's tiny penis has not ever been capable of bringing Her true satisfaction. josh's role is now to serve Claire and Her bulls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Formulaic Cuckold

Nothing new just sad non erotic drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dirty girl

full of another man's sperm 4*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
First Post

I admire your courage. Realistically, you should probably stick to reading. Nothing wrong with that, writing is a gift which few are given.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Decent first effort

Kudos for making a contribution to the site. I enjoyed this story up to the point where it became a story about humiliating the husband. I understand that humiliation is a fetish; it's just not my fetish.

Four stars to offset the inevitable one-bombs you will get from the Morality Police.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
It's a good first effort...

It's a good first effort, but you must remember one or two things: 1st - No real friend would have done what that so called friend did...Instead of being grateful for his friend share his wife with him, he used her as a whore and humiliated the friend... 2nd- Going that way soon or later the wife will loose her respect for the husband, after the respect she will loose the love and soon the marriage ends. All sharing must always be based in respect...For these reasons 2*, not for the writing...Please try to solve these issues in part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Commenters remember it's a true story. I can't understand how anyone would want this to happen. Now she will always want more and will lose respect and desire for her hubby. Big dick or not it's the excitement of the encounter and the situation , they should be looking to do different things together. What will hubby do no go fuck one of her friends, he should I guess because she loved it so much. When he started to humiliate her husband she should of told him to get the fuck out even if she loved what was happening. These crazy things people do almost alway ruin the marriages so why do it with someone close who if they enjoyed it so much will now come looking for it more and your now slut wife wll go for it because she loved it and you pushed for it. Start looking for someone new because she'll be dumping you soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: swingerjoe

You're so predictable. Rarely can you resist bashing others can you? You must get some sick satisfaction of spewing your hatred of others opinion. Like always, if you haven't realized it yet, cuckold stories are scoring low for a reason. If you haven't figured it out yet, you're denser than I thought. Thanks for your comment, gives me a reason to pass this cuckold tale. Too bad we got another new poster spewing fetish/humiliation crap. Too many of his kind on here already. But not all is lost, looks like there are a couple of stories maybe worth reading in loving wives today. Unlike swingerjoe I don't give scores to get even. Didn't read, no score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

It 's really necessary to continue with this shit?

Of course, a baboon like you will still find the keyboard of his trainer .........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful story

Threesomes happen and they do not happen by a script. There is also no one particular way that a relationship is changed/affected by having a threesome. Just because the lover is bigger/longer/etc. that does not mean that a wife cannot love her husband more for giving her the experience of being with someone different to himself. All wives do not leave and/or hate their husbands after being with another person.

I was particularly struck by the sentence "In a couple minutes (or was it an hour?? I couldn't possibly know), he was balls deep in her." This is so very true. I have never looked at a clock during sex or timed how long something happened. In fiction, giving a time reference may help the reader follow a story timeline, but in real life everything is focused on what is happening.

Thank you for writing the story. I am glad you decided to write it as you recalled it and resisted to fill every detail into the story.

I am looking forward to part 2

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
New LW writer -

hope he/she has some ideas for fictional stories. Needs to find a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my fantasy

While I have never had a three-way, your story brought to mind an old fantasy. I wish my husband could be as bold as you were in inviting a friend to share your wife. I identified with her. Lucky girl.

encore769

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Not a bad read. I enjoyed it. Not 5 star, but good enough.

Do think you should spend some time proof-reading, editing and polishing before you publish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Couple of things...

The writing: Cliche ridden and told in the manner of a barroom story. An editor could fix this and clean up the punctuation and grammar. Overall, for a first attempt, this story is above average because of the better than average dialogue. I hope the author keeps writing because there is talent here.

The story: Taking its "realness" at face value, I can understand (somewhat) a man's desire to try another woman and to allow his wife's enjoyment of another man; swinging or wife swapping. But this is more than that because the author admits his own fears of sexual inadequacy while simultaneously receiving sexual gratification from humiliation. Most women won't want to keep such a wimpy husband unless they themselves have a sadistic streak they want to indulge. Further, I suspect willing cuckoldry is a homosexual trait. Neither is auspicious for a long marriage. The queer angle is what aggravates so many commenters and 1* bombers, especially those of us who would fight like hell to keep other men away from our wives. 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good First Effort!

Keep writing, this is worthy of further installments!

We can tell you are a young writer; however, you did quite a good job of exploring / explaining the emotional ups / downs of this life style. Especially her being with another man who´s cock is larger than yours.

I think this is a fairly typical way for a woman to enter into the hot wife role. With a mutual friend it is just so much less stressful for her. That is how my wife began, once she started she never stopped, and her sex appetite has led far beyond just friends. I´m 7 inches and some of her lovers were bigger and some were smaller. However, as I have watched her cum repeatedly with others, it is always a strange mix of emotions.

Our marital sex is quite good. Nevertheless, the novelty and excitement of fucking other, new men always gives her a superior sexual experience with others. That is sometimes difficult to take. However, our sex life is greatly enhanced by our half-open marriage, so, it is well worth it.

Your story rang true and appeared to be authentic, which always makes for a good read. Congratulations on completing the first step of turning your wife into a hot wife! That is the most difficult step, after that it is much easier. My wife and I have been married for 15 years and she has had about 17 different men in that time. Sloppy seconds rock and women are happier with variety!

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice for your first!

Not bad, good theme setting, you'll get better I'm sure!

ErotonautErotonautover 9 years ago

If this guy is really a friend and theirs is a happy marriage, why do the pair take such delight in humiliating our narrator?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really like this one

But when the wife has been "to town" I doubt she will like the "ole farm"... She may not take up with Dave but there will be another one... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous- 1*

Man, I have to agree with you there. I can't believe that some actually think this is erotic? What the fuck is this world coming to? I'm so sick and tired of reading the words, " I want to see my wife fuck another man". Sickening, perverted authors are just clogging up this category. Stopped reading at the first paragraph and gave it a well deserved 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TRASH

Pure fucking non-erotic trash. The first two sentences said it all. Just another shit story written by a cuckold. The cuckies are just slobbering at the mouth eating this shit up.That's we we needed another baboon, like somebody calls these morons, spewing their fetishes in loving wives. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Take the anon advice - quit submitting garbage like this.

It was poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nothing wrong with this story

I liked this story and am waiting for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just nuther typical

self cuck auto-bio tell all for self cucks to like

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to more.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I don't read willing cuckold stories.

So I will never read yours. I just moved over to this page, gave you a ONE and wrote this missive. I know there are men who like their mate to screw other men but I do not care to know them or read about them.

ScarloochieScarloochieover 9 years ago
A Great First Effort !!!

Good job and exciting subject matter. I have no idea why people who do not approve of fantasys of this type even bother to read, let alone comment.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
KEEP WRITING!

TO VARIOUS COMMENTERS

Really--- you rate a story WITHOUT reading it. Instead you read the comments and decide the story sucks. Huumm, seems to me you can only tell what you read, which are the comments, suck, but then what do I know?

It seems more than a few, rate stories on their dislike of the subject matter, and that is very legitimate, but wouldn't it make more sense to make that distinction? I only found one person who did.

Personally, I enjoy reading these stories even more than I do writing and if we don't have new writers trying their wings--- soon, no more Literotica. I think we should all give them an honest evaluation and when we are smart enough to see a way to improve, let them know. That's just my opinion, and like A**Holes everybody ought to have one.

TO braulio101: Keep trying Guy, you'll get better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 5

to offset the assholes who gave it a 1

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonover 9 years ago
Share baby share

If both of you guys are having a great time, so are the guy or guys that will be fucking your wife. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Looking forward to reading many more stories about your wife sharing helping pass some love throughout the world.

crickettecricketteover 9 years ago
good read

Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent - more please!

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hot

watching him flood her pussy with his seed is so hot

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 5 years ago
Absolutely nothing is so erotic as watching your wife sucombe to a much larger Cock

A very enjoyable read for an event that many of us would recall when adding an extra cock into the mix of a married couple. The author described well just how erotic it is to both watch and participate in their "wife sharing" experience. Their friend seemed to be a typical bull who gloated over his physical attributes and happily played his part as the stud they both wanted. What a great way to end the holiday and my thanks for sharing this experience via Literotica. I am sure there will be many happy readers as this fantasy is very common among married couples, especially when hubby has a less than average sized cock. Women do like extra size but many are too concerned about their relationship to be upfront about it. Wife Sharing like this puts sex in perspective and if both are grown up about it there is no reason why occasional threesomes can't be a regular thing with happily married couples.

5*'s worth on this Richter Scale

HornyHub54HornyHub54over 3 years ago
Good tale

Maybe a big cliche, but many husbands want to see their wife with a bigger cock. And hear her tell him how good it is.

Well told. Would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Don't waste it

He failed to clean them both up... otherwise fun story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

What a great friend, helping the whore make her husband a cuck. All the cucklets , Ray and OOAA, out showing just how mentally ill they really are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sharing my wife with a big cock friend was the turning point in our marriage. A one time thing turned me into a cuckold with him owning her pussy and him doing all the fucking. I'm more than happy with my sex life consisting of jerking off and licking her tasty cum filled pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous