All Comments on 'Robo-Cock: Katy Perry'

by MeanBlackjack

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MeanBlackjackMeanBlackjackabout 10 years agoAuthor
Grateful?

I suppose I should be grateful that my first feedback for this fic was spam? Somehow I'm not getting the warm and fuzzies I think I should be. <.< Any real feedback would be greatly appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Imaginitive

I love the idea of Katy Perry being pleasured by a Robot, you did an excellent job and I would love to see more. And Imitation (or others stealing your work) is a compliment of sorts, if not a good one.

dachshundboydachshundboyabout 10 years ago
Some constructive criticism

I have mixed feelings on this story. On one hand, I found the first third of the story quite enjoyable. Katy's development, internal musings, etc. made this quite entertaining to read. On the other hand, I wasn't sold on the main point of the story, the fucking machine. I think if this story was more about her developing an actual relationship with let's say the person who built it, rather than the machine itself, i would've given it more than a three star review.

Just some food for thought. ^_^

MeanBlackjackMeanBlackjackabout 10 years agoAuthor
To Daschundboy re: constructive criticism

First of, hi! Thanks for your comments! I have seen your name pop up a fair bit in terms of favouriting my stuff on Literotica so I think it's safe to assume you're a regular reader of mine. I am sad to say that I pretty much have the intention to continue the series with the robot serving as a sex tool to fuck various other celebrities. Sorry you didn't like it, but please keep an eye out for some more of my stories!

- Blackjack

donut_plainsdonut_plainsabout 10 years ago
Great story

Thanks for the story. Enjoyed it. Glad to see you're doing more. I do love Katy Perry and hope to see more of her from you

voyagersknightvoyagersknightabout 10 years ago
Different

I really liked it and the choice of celeb. It was really great. Have you ever thought about doing a story with Katy and Rihanna?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
from Natalia Vetrova

As you know, my dear friend, I always love any of your stories and this one is not the exception. No less catchy and exciting than the others. It made me smile slyly during the reading and I sincerely hope we will be able to see the continue afterwards. Thanks for your rich imagination and creativity!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeanBlackjack@MeanBlackjack
761 Followers
Hey, Name's MeanBlackjack but I tend to prefer Blackjack. That username was taken thought so it'll have to do ;) I enjoy writing celebrity erotica and I have recently branched out into video game erotica and normal people erotica. I enjoy RP so feel free to get in contact...