All Comments on 'Just Curious Ch. 04'

by lioness_71

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Ok

Harper sorta redeemed himself...he still let the punishment continue while arsehole was playing golf, ..but at least he tried at the end.

Totally wrong category, but ignoring that, it really was a well written series.

Your skill as a writer is what has kept us reading ...arseholes' skill as a Dom is what has provoked the comments.

I can see why they tried to cover it all up, but I was surprised she didn't call the cops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Does she get all the video footage?

Why not? That's the most violating part - you really need to address that. He does not deserve her. She needs to become strong. He can't fix her. She can't fix him.

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19about 10 years ago
Well, I'm glad there wasn't a happy ending

I mean, I don't like this, in the sense that I don't like that he hurt her and she's obviously broken. But I do really like the story-telling here - this was utterly the right place for this story to go, and I'm glad you didn't shy away from it.

Please do write the next bit! I would very much like to read it!

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19about 10 years ago
Just to clarify

The right place for this story to go was referring to the story arc - not the Lit category. I agree with the other comments about this being a lot closer to non-consent than BDSM. Still, really, really nice writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good but Horrible Ending!

Your writing is excellent, don't get me wrong. I "enjoyed" your story, but I am left hanging. She is broken now, unfulfilled and altogether messed up. What would a responsible person within the lifestyle do? Jared should not just be checking up on her, that's not the ending I hope to read when I saw that you brought him in to "rescue" his friend/employee. As a responsible Dom he should be the one to help put the pieces back together, if not for him I doubt she would have ever been in this state to begin with. that's an ending that I'd like to see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow. Now that was a bummer.

This story definitely belongs in NonCon/Reluct. Nice writing, but depressing to read about a woman's psyche being shattered by a couple of opportunistic predators. If there is a continuance of this story, the idea of them getting back together belongs in Horror.

wandwwandwabout 10 years ago
Please continue!

I really liked your story and writing. I hope you will continue/finish this story at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sequel wanted

Definitively worthy and needing a sequel.

Will be patient, but am counting on you.

FindmywayFindmywayabout 10 years ago
Hmmm....

Great story...unhappy ending....would really like to understand what is going through her mind...more importantly the conversation between Dustin and her boss. Clearly she is broken and I struggle with how this was a very strong and spunky person broken so quickly.

I would love to see a transitional chapter that highlights the thoughts of each of the 4 critical characters so we could clearly understand their mindset and thought process.

Again while I might disagree with the story category. This is a great story and you are a very talented writer. Hopefully you will continue the story sooner rather than later. I will be anxiously waiting.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
Wow! A very Powerful story

I found this story on the last chapter, so I went back and started with Chapter 1. I ended up reading all 4 chapters in 1 sitting. It was very powerful, very edgy, and more than a little scary (if you are or you know any young women). You could easily have put this story under non-consent/Reluctance, since what Dustin did to her could easily be construed as rape. He saw what he wanted and went for it, without any thought of the consequences or whether she was ready or willing to engage in this treatment. She repeatedly asked to leave, knowing that at some point, she would be unable to say "no" anymore. And he knew that as well, but rather than acting as the responsible Dom (maybe guiding her though a brief, safe introduction to BDSM), he acted like the obsessed predator and took that which was not offered freely. He deserves to be prosecuted for rape and, while he may not be convicted, he would probably lose everything he's built. As it is, he is obsessed with her, but may have lost a chance to be with her. She appears to be "broken" and will need some time to recover. She is also obsessed with him, but he may have to go through Jared and Harper to get her and Jared will keep her away from him. I look forward to you continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
miss mouse

All I can say is I want a dustin

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ONE DOWNSIDE TO ANY FETISH

that in itself is an addiction, usually the ultimate and uncontrollable, TK U MLJ LV NV

obabyobabyover 9 years ago
Wow

So wrong, so hard to read, so waiting for her broken-ness to be healed. So desperate for the sequel. The whole time, I was outraged that there was no evolution in to her submission- no limits, no safe words, and that maybe it was mislabeled as BDSM when it should have been non-con (it does fit BDSM though)... she couldn't differentiate between belonging to Dustin vs Harper... BUT an incredibly gripping story. I kept waiting for Dustin to come to his senses, and still want him to. I want him to feel guilt and remorse and then help her heal, so that if pain is her thing she can still be strong, a strong sub, not one who has lost all sense of self, which seemed to be what her friends loved about her, and what drew Dustin to her in the first place.

She just can't go back to him or she'll be lost forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waiting.

Please! Add more soon.

lioness_71lioness_71over 9 years agoAuthor
Working on the 2nd of 3 parts

Hello everyone.

Thanks for the continuing comments. The second part (i.e. the healing/learning part) is well under way. I have tons of ideas jotted down, just have to get them down on paper. So, don't fret, it's in the works and will be submitted when it's done.

If anyone has any thoughts on whether she should end up with Dustin or not; or possible even Harper, let me know your thoughts. That is still up in the air writing wise. I guess I always pictured her back with Dustin, but now I'm not so sure. E-Mails are always welcome.

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago
I vote for neither Dustin nor Harper (and not the boss, either)

First there is the curiosity sated, no more for me option. Fully viable.

Second, fine...you are going to continue with her being submissive. With a 'council' out there there must be a sizable community. Let her find some one more balanced, or you know, sane. While you don't like folks advocating jail for characters, are you against well timed large trucks as they cross the road? Just wondering....

Harper is no option to Dustin. He knew she was inexperienced. He even warned her about the boss. And then he PARTICIPATES and at the level he did. Sheesh. And how far in before the bulb clicks on that this ain't kosher? His judgement is also wackadoodle.

The boss would just be kinda incest-ish with the father figure thing.

New blood (no pun intended) is what is called for. Let Dustin make his case. Just please give her the self preservation to see the danger. Best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. How can he 'regain' a trust he NEVER established. Trust was violated from the get go and to a mind boggling degree. Submissive is not weak or doormat...that is the general consensus. I'm battling between her being in major shock from the first swing and being more than a bit spineless.

So. All of that to vote---NONE OF THE ABOVE as her partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dustin should become a little softer

Dustin is trying to find her and talk to her, but Jared is keeping him away, but Dustin finds a way and she could end with Dustin and not be a submissive as Dustin becomes a little softer

sweetone66sweetone66about 9 years ago
Dustin.... let it be Dustin!!!

Obviously Dustin felt a great deal more than we are giving him credit for or he wouldn't have lost his control like he did... Let him get himself back together and then bring the two of them together again. It would certainly make a wonderful story. Of course he would have to mellow out a bit and teach her properly. Safe words, etc... an please, do make it a proper (bdsm---D/s) love story!!!

Can't wait for the next story as I know it'll be every bit as good as this one was!!!

Wicked_PawsWicked_Pawsabout 9 years ago
OMG. . .Dustin!

Come on! Please Finish this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love the story! I hope she gets back with Dustin. Please keep writing

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 9 years ago
If Only . . .

Dustin hadn't lost his mind along with his control, then I could see them ending up together but he violated her in so many ways, the filming, third party, vaginal tears, isolation, & abandonment (just cause HE needed a break, aargh!).

I don't see possibility of ever really trusting him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Your writing is good, but...

While the writing is good, and as fantasy for some the whole being raped and broken is not rare, this sort of shit being done by people who are supposed to know better is beyond sickening. I like reading well written stories outside of my comfort zone, because it's interesting to see different perspectives and kinks, and normally compartmentalizing it as "just a story" or "just fiction" is easy. This however got under my skin, and I hope Dustin has a slow, painful death, and Harper learns to never ever be such an absolute moron ever again. So, congrats for writing something that provoked such strong feelings and fear, I guess. I can't remember the last time I wanted to viciously harm a fictional character (or real person) this badly. Two wrongs don't make a right, but damn it would be satisfying to know he will never be capable of doing that shit ever again to anyone. ...Seriously, congratulations for making me care this much. It's not easy.

naturalsub_13naturalsub_13about 9 years ago
Good story

while I see where anon is coming from I have to agree with Sweetness66 I do look forward to the next part.

Also loved the writing style but could use to be proofread better, found many grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Miscategorized and Misguided

To paraphrase Tolkien, he who breaks a thing just to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.

This reads like a snuff tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlioness_71@lioness_71
252 Followers
11/18/18 - Wrote a quick Thanksgiving themed Timeless FanFic in honor of the 2 hour Timeless 'movie' in December. Height: Tall means tall; very tall, but I still like my heels. "Big cats scratch, but everyone likes a little pussy."

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES