All Comments on 'The Workout'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

Fucking cunt. I hope the fiancé kills them both.

No rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best. Ending. Ever.

that says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
For some reason

I don't think she will be getting married and will be loosing the engagement ring... Stupid cunt, not a woman or wife material; just a cunt to be stuffed.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Anticlimax

Don't know how GA coulda worded the end-of-phonecall to avoid the compromise and STILL provide an accurate account of that event, but it DID spoil the surprise of the ending!

Still hot! 4*

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
learn english you fucking moron

Ok nigger loving fucktard here is your lesson for today.

"It was just a spasm, a deep muscle spasm," she says, unable to resist the entendre. Entendre? Entendre is not a word you fuckwit! The term is DOUBLE ENTENDRE meaning a turn of phrase that has innocent meaning but has definite sexual undertones.

Wife beater vest....WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT YOU MENTAL MIDGET FUCK? A wife beater is a tank top style undershirt . A vest is a sleeveless coat, or a "waist coat" as the European English speakers prefer.

Funniest of all, I think you wasted our time with this particular piece of crap to try to piss people off. Judging by the comments you failed there too. Stick to inter-racial and gay male where your obvious real life experience lies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Whore / Cuck junk

Your stories are now officially total crap

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Vest

snakes, before you spout off, you may want to check out a British English reference.

In British English a "vest" IS a tank top.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 10 years agoAuthor
dear snakes

i think [most] readers have the intelligence to be able to process entendre without the 'double' being affixed.

as for 'vest' - well, that' already been explained.

you made yourself look a bit of cunt, eh?

oh, and don't worry, sweetheart, i'll keep writing these stories, because i know it pisses you off.

;) xx

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
TO WAIT FOR FTDS!!!!!!!!!

After my stories as convicts in Australia was deported to the Fetish, I have some etical power to mention this story is not LW but Erotic Coupling.

BTW It would have been the first chapter of an excellent REVENGE STORY. In nowdays LW story we could get a fiance with balls (Revenge Story) or a creampieeating willing cuck fiancee (Cuck Story). However FTDS could give the first version.........Now there is Erotic Coupling story only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There are way too many mistakes here.

In search of something clever, interesting or entertaining, I fell into this pile of manure. Just plain awful. Cardboard characters that behave without rhyme or reason. Dialogue written by a 10 year old. And please get an editor. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Are you going to finish this?

You've got a ways to go for a conclusion. You going to BTB? Or turn the fiancée into a cluck? Minus 1 until you "Finish the damn story".

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
Moron author

Look the term up you stupid fucking mental midget!! The term "entendre" does not exsist!! You think you are fucking smarter than anyone? Get bent Corky. Go back to socking the cum from your daddy's asshole. Fucking faggot.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 10 years agoAuthor
dear snakes - 2

not necessarily smarter than anyone, just cleverer than you. ;)

you keep coming back for more, don't you, sweetheart? well, don't fret, i'll have another tale for you soon.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupid bitch

can't even turn off a phone properly, she deserves everything that happens to her now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Entendre"

Entendre is a word in it's own right - but in French. It conveys an understanding or meaning, hence double entendre which means to have two meanings.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
I will not reread this one!

But I admit it was well done! Cucks do not interest but human sexuality is always a fascinating story. This gal is a slut but some sluts get married!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
Good thing the fiancé found out

before the wedding what a cheating skank she was. Did he ever dodge THAT bullet!

Breaking the trainer's kneecaps would also work for me

LaphroaigLaphroaigalmost 10 years ago
snakes - lmfaO

Hey GA

Snakes seems a tad upset. Could you have struck a nerve? Maybe his fiancée goes to her local gym.

I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Shut the fuck up snakes you stupid fucking faggot.

We all know anyone that protests too much is a closet cuck. Good story GA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife not the only stupid in this

The trainer was also a stupid by being arrogant and greedy. He could've been patient and waited til she was off the phone before continuing. Instead he gets greedy and wants to tweek the "poor white cucky's" nose about the fiancé's flagrant offence. He demonstrated the same dimwittedness of his four footed semblances. A bull will always forever think with his dick and not his brain and will inevitably be undone when a REAL predator shows up. He may have impressive tackle, but the most magnificent predators on land don't..... Big Cats. To them, bulls are just another meal on the hoof and will forever be prey. There are a lot of two footed average guys out there just like the cats who regularly hunt the two footed bulls, are much more highly intelligent and capable AND will rip up these so called bulls just like a Tiger dispatches its prey. Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That's okay

The engagement was cancelled anyway.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Well

That totally sucked. Hope the fiance fucks them both up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You did however

Cancel the engagement

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

There are so many many ways to fuck someone over anonymously once you find out they have been having sex with someone else's wife. Once you find out a man has tried to seduce an attached woman, it is their moral imperative to not only let everyone else on the planet know, but also to do everything you can to fuck over his life. There are an infinite number of ways to fuck a person over.

One person I know uses a group on the dark web to fuck these slime bags over. there is a group there who seem to have nothing to do but cause pain in other people's lives.

Several fun things they like to do:

Get a dozen guys together on line and simply flood call the slimeball's cell so that no one else can get through. Now they have automated it so that they don't even have to do the calling themselves. Slimeball has to change his phone number and they simply attack the new number. in today's world, there simply is no way of hiding one's cell number anymore. Slimeball spends all his time trying to change his numbers so he doesn't have the time to seduce women in relationships.

They also attack the cheating whore which is even more brutal

Another thing they like to do is take over the cheater's FaceBook page, load all kinds of illegal and antisocial stuff and then change the FaceBook password so that the slimeball or whore is locked out of their own FaceBook accounts. They start distributing the content to all the slimeball's/whore's contacts. Females are particularly emotionally wrought when their parents start receiving 100's of posts on their social media accounts of what revolting acts their daughter has committed.

Dark Web is accessible to everyone. There are groups that simply love causing pain. they call it "LifeRuin". Dark Web is accessible to everyone. There are groups that simply love causing pain. They call it "LifeRuin". It doesn’t even matter if they have never even heard of the person whose life they are ruining. This is the stuff they were doing years ago. They have become even more sophisticated today.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6063 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.