All Comments on 'A First Time for Everything...'

by eatthatpussy69

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thinking

Very interesting as I have had thoughts about getting fucked but have not had the nerve to go all the way. Thnking about a cock up my ass does excite me but still not sure I could handle the pain. Tried once and it hurt for several days. For now I just stick with sucking and swallowing the cum.

Frankcheng123Frankcheng123almost 10 years ago
Good Story

Good Story. Enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great Story ! Thanks to Nikki you experienced your first cock and I got to read all about your experience.Maybe Nikki would luv to watch you go at it,watching you suck his cock,taking it in the ass,while she finger-banged herself.Think that would turn her on to watch ?

gomaco9gomaco9almost 10 years ago
First cock

Yes, that first cock up your ass is one of the best feeling a man can have. It may hurt some but once it gets past that point, its the best feeling. To be stuffed by a cock that you know soon will fill your colon with man juice and feel it shoot it's ropes of cum. Only thing better is the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I gave you 4 stars [almost only 3 it was hard to decide]. Hope to hear more from you, but suggest you get someone else to proof read, as there were still some mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very good,

Liked your story, that first time always sticks with you and in most cases you cannot wait for the next.

As one of the other reply says he always fancied being fucked but was afraid of the pain, I was the same and from a very early age at a time when it was illegal I was 20 when I first topped a man and it took one bottom to tell me how good it was and that the stories about the pain were over stated and to find gentle lover to start slowly possibly an older guy.

I took his advice and even though I had never had so much as a finger in me it was at most slightly uncomfortable that first time, the first of very many indeed so do not be too shy.

Omega ManOmega Manalmost 10 years ago
1st timer

Thank you for sharing the experience. I enjoyed reading about how and what you felt as you enjoyed this new experience. Having never crossed the bridge myself. I would consider a similar experience with a Shemale though.

mikie_6mikie_6almost 10 years ago
Great story

Hi loved the story. Nothing like the feeing of being stuffed... And the need for being filled again. Once you've done it once and liked it you want it again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i too was always leery of big cocks but i loved sucking so i kept bsucking till i ran into a very small one ,now i am enjoying both sucking and fucking . keep looking theres p-lentyoh small ones out there and there just as enjoyab;le

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Woman Who Loves Gay Male Sex

Thank you for posting your experience. I recently got into watching and reading gay sex. There is just something about it that turns me on like nothing else. Seeing two men kiss drives me crazy and hearing their moans during sex is like music to my ears. I would love to just watch two hot guys go at it in person while I pleasure myself as they come.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

that was great, yes tell us more.. it really got me hot..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like the truth of this

I have been where you were at in this story, so I know the truthfulness of this story. My first time was in an adult arcade in one of the movie booths. But very similar. Write more about your various times with men.

Riki1942rRiki1942rover 6 years ago
Exactly

I know exactly how you feel while waiting for that first touch of his cock head against your pucker. I suck my Boyfriend a lot for foreplay but usually don't take his load in my mouth. By that time I'm so horny that my body almost takes over and moves on it's own to get his cock near my ass. It's a frantic need that has to be filled!

Riki

Riki1942Riki1942over 4 years ago
A Real Story

I love a real story and can really empathize with the points that you made. I remember the first time, which was the first time I had done anything with another guy, and how it made me feel; not just the physical ecstasy but, the emotional and psychological ramification. I felt like I was no longer a wanna be, I had a real live cock inside me and could really and truly look in the mirror and call myself gay! It was like pride, joy, self-affirmation and a physical sexual pleasure like I had never known! I think that just as great, if not more so, was that it was the first time and I took a load deep up my butt bareback! It was the icing on the cake and made me feel so gay!

I have barebacked with a few guys, and always with my current BF. Sometimes I give him Viagra and can keep him hard after he cums, or get him hard again real soon. There is nothing in the world that's a big of a turn on, or feels as good, as his cock slips back in me when I'm all wet and slick inside with his first load. that wet sticky sound as he bottoms out against my ass, and the knowledge of what it is that is making that smacking sound, drives me wild! I usually slip a butt plug in when we finish and try to keep his cum in me as long as I can.

I know that feeling well, when I'm really horny and a guy is playing with the head of his cock rubbing against my hole. It's like an achy, hollow hunger in my abdomen, right behind my pelvis, that begs to feel full of hard cock.

I don't try to encourage anyone or influence them but, as you said, if you are interested enough to be inclined to try it, you might really love it. I haven't been with a girl since that first time I got fucked.

DriveitdeepDriveitdeepover 4 years ago
Great story

This was an absolute eye opener for me. The first time I was fucked I was 9 years old. I remember him waking me up in the middle of the night as he invited me to his bedroom. He had me get in bed naked and cozy up close to him. His cock was as hard as steel as he rubbed it along the crack of my ass while I laid flat on my stomach. He dry humped my ass until his cock head inadvertently entered my asshole. I remember screaming into the pillow as he shoved every inch of his cock up my asshole. He told me to relax as he slowly started to fuck me. After a few minutes it really started feeling good. He would pull almost all the way out then slowly slide his cock deep inside. I started to push my ass back at him and he pulled out of me. He had me lay on my back and had me hold my legs against my chest. I watched as he placed the head of his cock at my asshole then with one steady push he entered my asshole. I moaned out loud as he started to fuck me slow and deep. I moaned as he fucked my ass really good. His cock was thick and felt so good as it massaged my ass walls. I could feel every nook and cranny of his cock as he started to pick up the pace as he fucked me harder and faster. I told him how good it felt and he asked if he could fuck me like this every time we slept at his mom's house. I told him he could fuck me whenever he wanted to. He started slamming his cock harder inside of me as I begged him to go faster and harder. He was breathing hard into my ear as he plunged in and out of me. "Here it comes," he said as he really fucked me harder and faster. "You're so fucking tight," he said as he pushed all the way in and I thought he was peeing inside of me. He flooded my ass full of his hot creamy cum. He then slowed down and slowly eased in and out of my ass. "Did you like that," he asked? Uh huh was all I could muster. This time he fucked me nice and slow until he came in me for the second time that night. I remember falling asleep with his cock inside of me. When we woke up in the morning everyone was gone and he asked me if I wanted to do it again. He told me this was called husband and wife and asked if I liked being his wife. I told him I loved it and it continued until I turn 13 and he got married. I'll never forget those nights of my husband fucking me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous