All Comments on 'Anna's Virgin'

by geraldf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good job

good job I just think that when Anna's virgin masturbated, it could have been more graphic and explicit which would have helped me to make my dick hard. I got a little more blood flow down there but not much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beatiful :)

Truth be told most people come to this site to enjoy a good fap, but this story is surprisingly touching! It's true, there is a lot of male virgins out there, including me. Society tells us, no, demands that we have sex at the earliest possible. But I agree with your moral, we should be proud that we are strong enough to save it for that "special" someone rather then give it up in some cheap fling or one-night stand. Take strength in knowing that when you meet the right person, it won't just be sex, it'll be love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Writing

Terrific Story, feels like something you would find in a real book. Great writing, and I don't really think there needed to be much sex. Although maybe, instead of a soft kiss between Anna and you, there could have been a bit more. maybe a more passionate kiss, i don't know. Good tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hang on, so the moral is...

The primary moral of the story is not to be ashamed of being a virgin. But that said... Anna has sex with men she is attracted to only physically and is not even dating. So what does this mean? That sex need only be physical? That an emotional connection is something separate, and not a necessity? In that case, why doesn't the guy hire a prostitute? If it's acceptable for Anna to have sex with men she isn't even dating purely for physical pleasure, why isn't it acceptable for him to bang hos for the same thing?

JLitMJLitMover 9 years ago
I know I'm responding to a comment that was left years ago, but.....

The way I interpreted it, the moral of the story is that you shouldn't be ashamed of your virginity, but also that sex is what you make of it. At that point in her life, Anna was only interested in sex from a purely physical standpoint. But others are only interested in it from an emotional standpoint, and some others are also interested in a mix of sex as being both physical and emotional. Either way, it's your preference, and nothing sex-related is something you should be ashamed of (as long as you aren't partaking in anything objectively immoral and absolutely illegal, like pedophilia or rape), even if you're a virgin at an older age or a woman who enjoys having a lot of casual sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous