All Comments on 'Wife's New Dinner Plans'

by jerrycross

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story. Good enough that I plan on going back and reading you other submissions. And don't worry about the typos and story police.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very revealing story

Many women get freaked out of husbands similar behavior. Judy has taken an effective approach but it is usually best to let only 1 or 2 friends in on secret. It can take relationship to a new level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Personally It didn't bother me about the spelling or editting. But I just want to add it is great that you have came back after these years. Your stories always seem to be far more enjoyable to read than the others out there. And I hope that you plan on writing many more stories as I look forward to reading what you post on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice!

You could continue this one easily. The technical mistakes aren't much and are correctible. You have a nice style going here. Don't make this your only one!

JD2100JD2100about 10 years ago
omg so hot

I couldn't pull myself away from this one even if I wanted too. Loved it and hope to see more. yeah it needs editing but it didn't take away from the story as I am not on here to read perfectly written stories and check for grammar and spelling. I am here for a good time and I had a great time reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
welcome back

welcome back. A nice story after a long pause.

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieabout 10 years ago
Gorgeous

Thrilling. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wish it was me :)

Loved it, it was great, if your a lingerie lover like me then U can REALLY love it alot, keep up the awesome work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please continue

Please continue this excellent story. It's my fantasy to have my wife & her girlfriends dress me up and fuck me like the sissy that I am. It would be even better if the girls all brought their husbands over to our house and everyone had their way with me. I look forward to reading about all the men joining the party and feeding the sissy faggot slut their big cocks and fucking his sissy pussy. I wish that was me !!!! Maybe I'll let my wife read this story and maybe she'll decide to have a party of our own.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 10 years ago
very hot

more please.. I couldn't stop reading it.. love to be in his ( her ) situation, and yes, and have them bring their husbands or boyfriends next time.. that is a seriously hot fantasy of mine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I wish this was me

I wish my wife would invite her friends over and buy me some nice panties, bras, nylons & teddies to wear. I would love to model the lingerie for them and to be their sex toy, including getting fucked with their strap-ons. Then, it would be even better if the women brought their husbands over and they could all feed me their real cocks and fuck me long and hard -- one after the other, all of them using me as their sissy faggot slut. That's my fantasy. Hopefully one day it'll come true.

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutalmost 10 years ago
Errors and all...

This story kept me breathing fast the whole time. Yeah; there are little glitches, but the writing is sound and your imagination is wonderful. I would very much enjoy seeing this cast of characters further their newfound openness through other adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
like my wife & her friend

This story is very similar to what happened with me, my wife & her best friend. She didn't tell all her friends about my cross-dressing, only her best friend, Darlene. Then, one evening they both surprised me with some gift bags containing new sexy clothes for me to wear. At first I was embarrassed that Darlene knew but after she took off her dress and showed me her big tits in her see-through bra, I knew that she was also going to join in our sexual fun. Needless to say, my wife and I had a great time with Darlene that evening. I licked both of their pussies, sucked on their big tits, they made out like 2 lesbian schoolgirls, they licked each other's pussies, and they both fucked me deep & hard with their big strap-on dildos -- all while I was dressed in sexy panties, fishnet nylons, a lacy red bra, and a see-through pink teddy. Then, my wife gave me a sexy nightie to wear to bed while they joined me - one on either side of me. We slept like babies and then in the morning they fucked me again. Now I wish my wife tells all her friends so that we can have even more CD fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

we need more please very intreging life experiance this is very good girls club and i think the girls need to play some more maybe showing their guys how much fun dressing up can be but not making them bisexual but it gives the women to be lesbians

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my fantasy exactly

This is exactly what I want my wife to do. I'm a closet CD but one day I hope she finds out and arranges a party like the one in your story. I would love for all her girlfriends to find out about my secret and to see me in my sexy women's clothes. I know it would be embarrassing and humiliating at first, but that would just add to the excitement. I'd suck all their tits and their pussies (like in your story) and they'd also fuck me with their big strap-on dildos while also making me suck their strap-ons and of course taking pictures and videos the whole time. As in your story, my wife would be the first one to fuck me. Then after all the women had their way with me, the next chapter would have their husbands join the party and all of the men would feed me their cocks and fuck me deep and hard. I truly want to suck a real cock and get fucked by a real cock -- with my wife watching !!!! Please continue with the next chapter and invite the husbands to the party.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
please continue

This story is exactly what I want my wife to do. I'm a closet CD but one day I hope she finds out and arranges a party like the one in your story. I would love for all her girlfriends to find out about my secret and to see me in my sexy women's clothes. I know it would be embarrassing and humiliating at first, but that would just add to the excitement. I'd suck all their tits and their pussies (like in your story) and they'd also fuck me with their big strap-on dildos while also making me suck their strap-ons and of course taking pictures and videos the whole time. As in your story, my wife would be the first one to fuck me. Then after all the women had their way with me, the next chapter would have their husbands join the party and all of the men would feed me their cocks and fuck me deep and hard. I truly want to suck a real cock and get fucked by a real cock -- with my wife watching !!!! Please continue with the next chapter and invite the husbands to the party.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
?

I had to play off how much I liked wearing them for fear of losing her but that was only because I could tell by her rage and fury she was going to be no part of it.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
one of best stories on Literotica

I've read this story about 10 times now and each time it makes me so horny I cum in my hand and eat it all up while fantasizing about this would happen to me. I too am a married sissy CD but my wife doesn't know (at least not yet). I would love for her and her friends to dress me up, do my make-up, buy me sexy lingerie, and then have me be their sex toy -- just like in your story. I would prance around for all of them to see how much of a sissy I am, I'd lick their pussies and suck on their tits, I'd suck on their big black dildos, and I'd give up my man-pussy to their big strap-on cocks which they'd fuck me with deep and hard and all night long. Then I'd love it if they brought all their husbands over to the house (the men who I hang out with on a regular basis) and I'd suck all their cocks and let me fuck me deep and hard. These men would then know that their neighbourhood friend is really a sissy CD cocksucking slut bitch -- and I'd love it servicing all of the men and all of the women too.

Jerrycross - please tell me if you're going to do a next chapter to this story. Will you have sissy CD suck the husband's cocks? I can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dressing the man is alright force him to have sex and taking him anal and sucking dick is not right at all but a good story but I just it's not my cup of tea thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous