All Comments on 'My Pain Slut Penny Pt. 03'

by no1mrboots

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Duh

We women understand that underwear, swimsuits and really, most clothing, is tried on with your personal underwear on. It is you male writers insisting on your cum dump sluts parading around commando while gushing like Niagara Falls. Can't count the stories where master takes her out shopping but panties were not part of the 'approved' dress for the day, so don't get pissy at the readers about it.

Penny is there of her own free will. Got it. And her girl parts only really work with a big scoop of pain. Got that, too.

Thank you for more fully addressing the dying marriage. That eliminates the simplistic judgement that she is just a cheating cheater that no one should give a flip about. It would have been good to better present that in the first chapter.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 10 years ago
5 stars very good

Appreciate the story from her point of view which is very often ignored. As for the pantie remark, well I had considered that at time and realize that having my woman surrender her panties is only showing me her submission to my desires. Just one part of a very complex relationship. Thank you for her words

no1mrbootsno1mrbootsabout 10 years agoAuthor
Try paying attention anonnymous

Anonymous, for what it is worth,all I did was put down what Penny wanted to say,

The wording is and was hers, not mine.

I certainly hope that you got a lot of satisfaction,trying to ream me out?

PuppyLov3rPuppyLov3rabout 10 years ago
jealous

Honestly I think those that read these stories and comment rudely about them don't understand the kink community, I can honestly say that I wish I felt that way about my 'master' and I wish he took the time to play as you two have. I greatly respect both your relationship and your writing.

no1mrbootsno1mrbootsabout 10 years agoAuthor
Puppy love,have you talked?

Thanks for the cud dos Puppy Love.

Have you tried talking with your Master and told him how you feel?

Does he know and understand you,to know your needs and desires?

Can I help?

curiousladyusacuriousladyusaabout 10 years ago
Penny's Smart

Master Boots - Penny,

I applaud you both. Master Boots because you take the time to understand a woman's needs and wants. And Penny for her courage to go after what she needed. I don't think there is anything wrong with or Master boots. I wish there were more men like Master Boots instead of the wannabees. I hope life and the "fates" smile on you both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done!

Enjoying this story - from both points of view - very much indeed.

Hope that there will be more installments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous