All Comments on 'Our New Place'

by jessnudist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

So glad Jess is back, cant way for this to continue one of my all time favorite series!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The true nudist returns

With a new place and the potential of great nudist adventures, I look forward to reading about how you, Jen and Claire enjoy the freedoms of nudity while pushing the limits of public nudist expression.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great to have you back

Since 2009 I have checked your page every now and then for new stories and am delighted that you are back with this. Your earlier stories have numerous hints of other events that you could be written up and I hope that you will wrote more - they are all great reading.

NakedMike2NakedMike2about 10 years ago

Glad you're back writing. Hope to see more stories soon! Nothing like characters that can't get enough time being naked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great your back! Really hope for more stories to come :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hurrah! Jess is back. Nude Island was one of the best stories on Literotica. Keep them coming..

B59001B59001over 9 years ago

Its great to see you posting fantastic stories again. A triumphant return indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MIRELA

SUNT MIRELA, O TANARA MAMA DE 28 DE ANI. AM O FETITA DE 14 ANI SI UN BAIAT DE 13. IN CASA STAM , EU SI COPII IN PIELEA GOALA COMPLET.

eikeblaeikeblaover 7 years ago
More stories...

...please! :)

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 7 years ago
I've really liked this series

I hope this isn't the end of this series. I've really liked it.

I know that feeling of wanting to be nude all the time, particularly from the summer I visited a nude beach every chance I got.

matt371laplantematt371laplanteabout 7 years ago
anymore??

I hope you are working hard on another episode. Please don't keep us in suspense too long

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessnudist@jessnudist
694 Followers
Hi there, my name is Jess and I've been a nudist since I was a teenager. I've detailed my path to nudism in my stories, which start with learning about the lifestyle, to becoming a full fledged card carrying (AANR) nudist. I'm now married and have two beautiful kids, Dawn ...