All Comments on 'An Innocent Conversation'

by aussie_101

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great little story

I found myself more into the tantalizing buildup than the actual sex when it arrived, but that's just me: I'm a big fan of teasing and sexual tension. I also think bralessness is sexy as all get-out, and the detailed descriptions of Justine's unsecured state were delicious. A job well done!

meisteremeistereabout 10 years ago
Bravo!

Great porn like great sex is 93%- 94% in the mind.

interpreter_xinterpreter_xabout 10 years ago
an enjoyable read

A nicely written piece that had a good build up, the character interaction was fun and believable and the humour of the male protagonist was a nice touch that enriched the story, that being said I found the sexually climactic scene in the store room to be a bit rushed but perhaps that's the way two young people in a high school store room would make love...

Lastly I enjoyed the way you concluded the tale, here's hoping for a sequel.

phubbyphubbyabout 10 years ago
Good Stuff!

Wow... my naughty married mind was eagerly devouring every word as the images flickered in my mind . . . back of the class . . . exposing games . . . great piece of work! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh, how I have missed you!

Give us more, please :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraussie_101@aussie_101
296 Followers
May 28 2021: I've posted a sci-fi story! For the Love of an Android - have a read and let me know what you think. May 23 2021: for those who have been keen for more of Jamie and Brett's adventures, I have published a short follow-up. Check it out! Jan 27 2018: Fun Times and...