All Comments on 'A Spanking From Aunt Susie'

by Pilot4029

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

hot story. i use to play with my own auntie too

MilliemoonMilliemoonover 15 years ago
So Hot

I would love to have been Aunt Susie.

Mag58Mag58almost 15 years ago
Great writing

What a well written and well paced story...believable even!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
every young mans dream!!

even though i'm now 48 i fondly remember childhood spankings and the excitement of the threats of a bottom warming from my aunties. They never did carry them out and i suspect one or two didn't because they knew i'd love it.

Well written and a dream scenario, well done!

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Yes.. I loved this

...and am flattered at your interest in my stories. I love your writing and am eagerly looking forward to reading the rest of your prolific outpourings. 5*****

Best regards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
auntiesucking

Very good and xciting story.i remembered ,when i was 16,i used to peep on my mother's elder sister (aged 38 at that time), married with children)when she was taking her bath. i cannot count the no.of times i have jerked at seeing her nude,her bush of hair around her pussy perfect body and she once caught me and i was so afraid that she would scold at me and tell my parents.instead,she told me that she was flattered that a young man like me could be excited at seeing her body and ttold me that everyday she would leave her dirty panties in the bathroom and that she would like me to cum in these panties'i did this for about one month and in normal days my gorgeous auntie behaved normally with me.I must say that we all lived in my grandparents house.then all the family went to the seaside and as there were a lotof family members,it happened that i had to sleep with her in a bed.No need to tell you that i was the happiest of boys.on the 2 nd night,she asked me if i was happy to sniff her panties and thanked me for the load of cum i left in them.When saying goodnight on the cheeks,our lips joined accidentally,it was as if i had lighten a fire.she held me tight and frenchkissed me(the best i've ever had in my life!)and she started to take my stiff cock out of my slip and she started to suck it as well as my balls.it did not take me 2 mins to send a lot of sperm spurts in her mouth and swallowed all of it.She told me that she would teach me to be a great lover.She explored all my body and asked me to do the same with.it was fantastic!!then i fucked her during 4 hrs!!!We fucked n all positions possible.However,we had to be silent and it was somewhat frustrating.However since then(since 5 years),we have caught up and regularly fuck when we are alone home.Then ,i can tell u that my auntie Helen fucks and cry like a beast.and i have become a pro in fucking.She allows me to go out with some girls sometimes to show nothing abnormal between us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Spanked bum.

A vast improvement on the general run of amateur spank and wank stories. I just wish I'd had an Aunt Susie when I was younger, I really wanted to be spanked and I still do. Have had a couple of less than great spanking experiences with prostitutes (but the bj after one was fabulous). Aunt Susie, where are you? I need you here to spank me to tears and then make it all better again. $'s no problem to the lady who will do a good job for me.

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Very believable and completely relatable. Everyone needs an Aunt Susie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
spanking

MyDads oldest sister was Aunt June she was beautiful she found out I liked to be punished when my Dad beat me one day. She took over and found I did like it she would spank and whip my ass at least 2 to 3 times a week. for about 4 years she beat my and and made me service her pussy. I was in heave and to this day she will take charge and use me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want to meet ur aunt

Im 22 n never been spanked looking for a woman to spank me email me if u would mattward640@gmail.com my name is Matt ward

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
3 *s

:-)

spankedboyspankedboyover 10 years ago
Well written

Very believable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

got to be a part two or twenty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I'm amazed at what will float some peoples boat going by the comments previous to mine. This one was almost as bad as the previous story "a-message-from-mother". I'm going to try one more before I completely give up and drop Pilot4029 from my list and forget this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good little bitch

i love it when they scream and i believe in keeping it in the family.

if you are the first cum you can break any boy and make him a bitch, doesn't matter the mind set.

so long as they cum, they will take any sort of pain, wear panties, ride dildos

have sex when and where you say, it's delightful

write more stories, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hi Pilot4029! YOUR STORY IS A MASTERPIECE! It was very intelligently conceved & brilliantly crafted. I gave you a 5.5/5 = 110% (!!!)

If Susie were my aunt, I would literally think i'd died and gone to Heaven.

Two scenes in this story are EPIC (the two of them are perfectly juxtaposed).

The first one is went aunt Susie shoves the pointed toe of her shoe in David's mouth. At that moment his submission to his aunt is total.

The second scene is the one just after David cames: aunt Susie is very gentle to him, kisses him on the mouth & comforts him with love.

This story is an erotic story, and a porn story, and s love story.

The story was published in Incest Taboo cstegory but it has a BDSM aspect.

This story is a MUST READ!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story! I love reading about a woman spanking someone over her knee with her shoe. I also love that's she's all dressed up with heels and stockings. I hope their are more stories and videos of women spanking with their shoes ( hopefully their heels). Just typing this makes me stiff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She is a true Mistress claiming a very naughty boy, lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it was definitely hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPilot4029@Pilot4029
1103 Followers
I've a healthy interest in sex and writing - Literotica's perfect! I enjoy chatting to people, occasional role playing and discussing fantasies. Been here a while!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES