All Comments on 'Self Service'

by prickasso

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOTCUMM

WOW i`ve allways want to have my wife sit on my face after i`ve cum in her mmmmmmm soooooooooo kinky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
NOTHING NEW

WELL I DO NOT KNOW THERE ARE SO MANY MINORS ON THIS SITE. I KNOW THIS TECHNIQUE FOR A LONG TIME AND MY SPECIALITY IS THAT I CAN TAKE THE DICK QUTE NEARER TO MY MOUTH. BUT I CAN NOT TAKE THE CUM . IT IS TOO ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ULTIMATE JERKING OFF

I TRIED TO DO THIS ONCE WHEN I'D BEEN AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND AWHILE & SUPER HORNEY BUT COULDN'T PULL IT OFF. IT SOUNDS LIKE GREAT FUN IF MY GIRLFRIEND GOT INTO IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
damn

hellz yea i wish i was a man so i could try it!

Batcum2002Batcum2002over 17 years ago
My cum soulmate

I have never been able to suck my own but I eat my cum and shoot into my mouth often. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Jelous

Never sucked a dick. Never wanted to, but always wanted to suck my own dick. Can't seem to bend far enough to do the job. Have to content myself with fucking my wife then eating her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ME TOO

When I was young I used to get half of my 7" in my mouth and go all the way. I can't do it anymore.

seanthomas2200seanthomas2200almost 17 years ago
We love it!!

Many years ago, when my wife and I were just getting to know one another we were trading sex secrets. I told her that I could suck my own cock and she went crazy with the desire to watch me do it.

It wasn't long before I had about 3/4 of my cock shoved into my mouth and she was fingering my ass and licking my balls. When I came, she asked me to show her my mouth full of cum, which I did. From that moment to this I have been blessed with creampies, and many wonderful "play" sessions where we both lick my cock and share my cum.

tomnielsen54tomnielsen54almost 17 years ago
Tried it liked it!

I am a mature, married, unflexible male with a rather short dick, but from time to time I've tried to taste my own cum. I'd prop by butt up against a wall and jack away. I've enjoyed my little squirts! Drop me an email if you want to chat on Yahoo Messenger. Bye, Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
young sucker

I did it the first time when I was almost 16. I took a long hot bath to loosen up my back muscles. I then interlocked my hands behind my knees while sitting in tub, then I proceeded

to bend foreward. I was able to stick out my tongue and taste precum. After about 5 min my mouth was over the head

as my tongue licked further down the shaft. I nutted quite quickly in my mouth and let it hit the back of my throat. I spit it back on my shaft and then gave my self a very wet hand job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really enjoyed it

That was a very hot story i have always heard myths about guys trying it. I myself have never seen it done, but will now try to talk my man into trying it!!! Thanks very much for writing this story.... much love, Mandy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Problems ahead

Yes, that was an interesting story, but beware of back pain (slipped disk, herniated disk).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

I would to see more stores like this!

Always_loopyAlways_loopyalmost 16 years ago
Great Drawing

Did you do that drawing yourself? I'm impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Remembering with a smile

Your story brought back memories of 37 years ago.I was 22 then and I was just like the picture you drew.Shot my wad down my hungry throat and was able to suck my knob and lick myself clean.Those were the days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
best friend could

my best friend could do that, or so he said, so he took my good natured dare and proved it, I stood transfixed as he took first the head in and by applying pressure the shaft

then by kinda rolling he was able to fuck his mouth until he came and swallow his own cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good work

I have tried to suck my cock using this method, never had any suckcess, had to settle for the odd well aimed squirt. Thanks Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love it

Ive been tasting my own cum since I was 15yo. When I married I told my wife of my love for it and she let me lick it from her pussy after fucking

SwtCountryGirlSwtCountryGirlalmost 14 years ago
Great art

The drawing was fantastic, and the story reminds me so much of a boyfriend I had in college who would do this. Thanks so much for sharing.

marleywasonemarleywasoneover 13 years ago
Wish I could do that

I have tried to suck my own cock but have never been able to. I would love to be able to do it. Any tips? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To 'wish I could do that'

; ) get a real good friend to frick you up double with a 14 lb lead pipe and then set you in an obscure traction...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wish I could do that

Only a few more inches to go. Love to squirt in my own mouth. Feel like a porn slut. Makes me so hard and so much more cum.Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love cum tasting

I have been cumming in my mouth for about one year now with my legs bend over my head. I have been freezing my cum for a couple months one day I warmed my cum nice and hot in the micowave. I then drip the hot cum on a big rubber cock and then suck all the cum off the cock while getting ready to shot a big load in my mouth. I shallow both loads of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cum Lover

Like most guys, I too am unable to suck my own cock. My cock is a little over 8 1/2 inches long but I am just not limber enough. So, what I do is to lay on my back, throw my legs way over my head until I am staring directly at my cock, which is about 7 or 8 inches above my head. I then beging to jack off, slowly at first and then picking up the tempo as I get close to shooting off. When my cum finally shoots, I love to shoot it directly into my open mouth and sometimes let it splatter all over my face. I savor the cum in my mouth for awhile before swallowing it all down. I really love doing this while someone else watches me, preferably another guy, how ever I have done it in front of a few women and they all thought it was something to see !! I have even gotten a few other guys to start doing it to themselves as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Painful pleasure

I once heard a famous celebrity once wanted to have one of their own ribs removed supposedly so that he could perform just such a feat. I'd think you would need to either have a supper long cock or remove some back bone. I'd have thought the pain in bending one's back to such a degree especially among the male population who aren't meant to be as flexible as females would overshadow the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wet pussy

Mmmm... I'm dripping wet after reading this story! It had never occurred to me that a guy would want to come in his own mouth. But then again, I have thought of licking my own pussy :) although thats pretty impossible. I can suck/lick the tips of my tits, though... I can't wait to hear the second part of the story. I think I'll go finger myself now and think of my boyfriend sucking on his own cock, then when he cums I'm going to fill my mouth with it and spit it in his mouth, then we can both enjoy that yummy stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jizz drinking

I am 43 and have always eaten my own semen after jerking off. I wish I was flexible enough to suck my own dick or to stick it in my mouth. That would be sexy as hell plus when I was 11 I found out from a cousin that I love the salty taste of foreskin and though I am 80% hetero I thoroughly love a dickload of cum shot directly into my mouth. It's every bit as hot as having a female ejaculator soak my mouth and face. I guess you could say I'm a bit oral.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ehhh...

It was okay..I couldn't really get into it though

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Keep this idea going and develop it. Very hot indeed! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I got into it, I'm a lady. :)

Good idea, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It is more than getting a BJ, it takes to a zone where time is suspended

Getting Lost in your own pleasure

What makes auto fellatio so amazing is that you sometimes get lost in the heat of the moment, you not only get so hot, but you are transported to a zone where conscious thought takes leave, replaced by a direct connection between you tongue and cock and they move in unison in just the right way to give the cock maximum pleasure it yearns for, they move as one until your mind and body explode in a giant orgasm of pleasure. As you regain your mind as the spell dissipates, you realize you have swallowed your cum because there was no way it was going to stop, all without a hint of guilt or remorse. Rather you find that you don't want your body to unwind, and your arms remain wrapped around your legs pulling your cock deeper in your mouth, you just want the feeling of being lost in the zone to be maintained as your tongue remains on autopilot as it first allows your cock to recover with light caresses as it slowly moves in just the right way at just the right pace to begin the cycle again.

I lost a few weeks one summer at college when I had the place to myself during the break. ahhhh those were the days

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

Had a girl friend after we was done fucking, she was on her back legs spread wide enjoying the after glow. Her dark hair pussy had cum all in it. Her pussy lips all puffy and red. I just had to eat her. She was surprised I started eating but orgasm fast. That lead to her holding my legs up having me jerk-off in my open mouth. Over the next weeks she started pushing me harder and said see if u can lick it. About a month latter after I was all stretched out I was able to get just the head in. She would masturbate have me watch her after she was done she would say ok your turn suck your self. Then it lead to a mmf 3 way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Only the head

my woman friend likes the size of my cock...

she loves sucking it and told me that I would like its taste...

she asked if she could help me taste my own cock...

we tried but I could only get to lick thrip of the head...

wish I was a couple inches longer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Facial in public

Doing it in front of a women's foursome at a golf course. There was a fence between us but they watched as I threw my legs over my head and jacked off till I shot cum in my mouth and all over my face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT

Very hot , my wife and I are very kinky . She loves to watch me eat my own loads. She’ll roll me up and eat my ass while jerking me off into my own mouth. She’s fed me my own cum every way possible, off of her and out of her . She also loves to watch me suck off other guys but that’s a different story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It Can Be Done

And in the way Illustrated. When I was teenager...and even a preteen...I would lie on the floor as shown in the illustration, and suck my own dick until I exploded in my own mouth. I have proven to several women that I could do it. But over the years, due to body changes and a loss of contortionist skills, I can no longer do it all by myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love my own cum

I can't suck my own dick, though I wish I could. I do however, eat it all the time. I even do this with my girlfriend all the time. Sometimes, she'll kiss me with a mouthful of my cum still in her mouth. Sometimes she'll drip it from her mouth into mine. She's jerked me off into a shot glass and then poured my cum into my mouth and watched me swallow it. I've given her a facial and licked my cum from her beautiful face. I've licked it from her pussy after I've shot my load in her. And, I've done the legs over the head thing and had her jerk me off into my own mouth and all over my face; this is my favorite way for her to feed me my cum. But, any of these ways to eat my cum is good, as long as I get to eat and swallow my own hot, thick, delicious cum.

dacoach44dacoach44almost 4 years ago
Same here....

So delightful, I love the taste of cum too, and NOT just my own. Reminds me of my fun days as a gay bottom. I sucked the sissies too, but its different with an alpha cock.....

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 2 years ago

This is a great story. I wish that I could have done this when I was younger, I tried but I didn’t have someone to help me with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous