All Comments on 'The Ache of Rapture'

by TwistedMisery

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!

the story initially kind of blew me off but slowly liam and his baby girl stole my heart. cant wait for the conclusion. give it to me fast hard and rough.

please excuse my lack of punctuation but none of the required buttons are working.

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBabout 10 years ago
Please continue this!!

Amazing story! I'd love to see where these characters go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I don't like the way he forced himself on her, but as she comes to desire

Him, you get the story real hot!! I can't wait to see where you take

The story & chAracters. Maybe Liam could have his friend join in

And have a 3some-something like that could be real hot!

win_niewin_nieabout 10 years ago
love it!!

I just love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
off of

i have given the storyline 5 but please do not use off of and.you repeat some other words far too often .one has to have a very good command of english to write 6 pages with a limited vocabulary which seams you have

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"When you finish school we could leave here. Go where no one knows us. Then we wouldn't have to hide it. If we're patient we could have a real life. All of this is up to you, Quinn. I love you. I don't want to be with anyone else."

Liam is a remarkable and very admirable boy. Of course he wants to fuck his baby sister (and he does fuck her, very, very well). But lots and lots of big brothers, probably most of them, want to stick their big hard cock up between their little sister's legs and blow their brotherly balls up her adorable little coochie. And plenty of them do it, with their sis's eager cooperation. If parents actually knew how many of their oh so well-behaved kids are fucking each other's brains out there'd be a nation-wide panic. What makes Liam different is that loves his baby sister deeply, he wants the best for her, and he's ready to give up his whole way of life to be together with her always. I hope they do run away as the loving couple they're destined to be. Liam'll have his big cock up his baby sister's cute little cunt more than it's just hanging down over his balls. He'll be bringing her to one rapturous cum after another. Quinn'll be learning all the joys of sex in the arms of her big strong brother, and over the years Liam'll be shooting so much of his brotherly semen up his kid sister's pretty little twat that he's sure to become a daddy and an uncle at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HIGH MAEKS OVER ALL

I enjoyed your writing. Plausible is a word which does not apply to these fantasy stories. The material flows easily, character interaction is balanced, and your piece makes for a fun read. Like suspension of disbelief while watching most movies, it is a given for me that your story is not a bragging rant about a true event.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BULL SHIT

JUST RAPE HE LOVED HER MY ASS ALL HE WANTED TO DO WAS JUST BUST A NUT.

POOR GIRL IS NOW FUCKED UP BECAUSE HE SAID HE LOVED HER .

IF THAT IS LOVE I WOULD HATE TO SEE IF HE HATED HER.

I KNOW THIS IS JUST A STORY , I ALSO KNOW HE STARTED OUT JUST TRYING TO PROVE A POINT BUT THEN HE BECAME THE PERSON HE WAS TRYING TO TELL HER ABOUT . THEN IT BECAME JUST A RAPE STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Anonymous on 4/3

You also need a better grasp of spelling and punctuation to critique another.

"Seams" should be "Seems". New sentences begin with a capital letter and one space after the end of the previous.

Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please continue...

It started out a bit more non consensual than I like in these stories but by the end I saw what you were trying accomplish and was hooked. Great writing and great story.

IAintNoWriterIAintNoWriterabout 10 years ago
Please continue...

Don't get discouraged by any harsh reviews about the rape, because that is what it was. I admit that it could've been handled a little bit better if you want him to come off as truly loving his sister. I would've had him give her the cold shoulder after getting her off and then tell her that that's what she'd feel with any other guy. Then string that along into some relationship between them.

As it is, it seems like you've gotten past the major hurdle and now it's onto them actually feeling something genuine for each other. I do have one request though, keep the parents out of it. I read another story a while back that started off great with a sibling relationship and they ruined it by having the boy get with the mom and the girl with the dad. It ruined the story and it was no longer enjoyable. Orgies aren't nearly as enjoyable of a read as an intimate relationship that has to stay hidden and all the roadblocks that it includes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it!

Abosultely love this story and can't wait to see where is goes!

joodlejoodleabout 10 years ago
Best in a while

It has been a very long time since I have issued a 5 star rating, or favorited a story. I am very selective, and critical. This was very well written. The extreme nature of their sudden relationship gave this story a hot energy that I have not seen the likes of since "Losing Control At The Lake" and "Consequences". I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
TAR

I liked the ending. Cant wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Honestly

I typically read in the non con category but I was looking for something new to read and stumbled on this story. I've read in this category plenty before and I have to say this is one of the best. One of my other favorites in this category was a little non con too but don't let ugly comments discourage you. You are a fantastic writer and this story was unbelievably hot!! 5 stars for sure.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 10 years ago
5 Stars

I did not care for the rape, but the characters seem to be acting like normal siblings other then that. Their confused feelings are also normal because this is new territory for anyone who crosses that bridge, from friends, lovers, whatever to sexual partners is a big step. the fact that they are brother and sister just adds more spice to the stew.

I also read your series 'The Broken Mind' which is not nearly as enjoyable as this one is. Thank you and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Still writing? I hope so.

Hopefully you continue this story, now that you've gotten to the mutual feelings point you'll have lost a lost of your criticisms. Don't let the negative comments get you down, it's a good story and I really hope you continue it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So erotic...oh my god...made my lady-parts super-wet!

I can't wait to read more. Absolutely amazing work, Ache. <3

TwistedMiseryTwistedMiseryabout 10 years agoAuthor
Twisted Misery - AUTHOR UPDATE

I'm still in the process of working on Part 2 for this. I usually have 14 different things I work on at the same time, but rest assured... there will be a Part 2 coming soon.

Thanx for the love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Must continue

I really love this story. Liam has the best character and I would like to see how things turn out. It's really hard to find stories like this. Good work.

heartoftheunderworldheartoftheunderworldalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant

I love this! Absolutely can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved it...

please continue this story...it was great!

PeachyWifePeachyWifealmost 10 years ago
Feel the emotions!

Wow! The emotions expressed in this story (and all the others by TM) had me cringing, screeching and wanting to run away from it. But I was continuously drawn back. Brilliant writing with huge emotional impact. I can't wait til the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Any update?

This story is so hot...

MoonsurferMoonsurferalmost 10 years ago

Oh please continue on this series..its amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
part 2

please make a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Upload Next Part........

You Sir, I do not know you; and you me. But you will continue this. Good Day!

dahlingdolldahlingdollalmost 10 years ago
Loved it so much!

Her brother was at least teaching her the right things in my opinion:

1. A dick is a weapon against women not something to be enjoyed sexually such as when he told her 'or I'm going to pull my cock out'.

2. Female sexual assaults victims of male perpetrators just aren't believed and in someway will be thought of asking for it- ' I'll just tell them that you've been prancing into my room without any clothes on talking dirty to me.'

3. Heterosexual males don't understand female consent and instead of listening will tell a woman what she wants or claim she wants something else because of physical reactions- "See how fucking wet I just made you? Even if you won't admit it, I know you want my cock inside of you."

4. Heterosexual males don't acknowledge or comprehend the concept of male on female rape when they are the rapists. - "I am not a monster"

5. Heterosexual males believe women they decide aren't 'innocent' deserve rape or it's no big deal for women like that to be raped. "You sure like to play the innocent card. "You were all sorts of eager to give it up to Dunham before I pried you off of him. Why is this so much worse?""

He may have seemed to backtrack on it claiming she was right that he was a monster however that was seemingly about using a gal's body for his pleasure without loving her. He never acknowledged or admitted he raped her at best it was that she didn't want it ah the male logic of rape-shielding to cloak what they'vedone in words other than rape.

LMFAO @ this. "There was a small part of her that wondered if her parents would find her somehow to blame. "...women are always to blame in a male-dominated world.

Kathleen48Kathleen48almost 10 years ago
She liked it?

Now, ok, brother/sister sex is a lot more common than people think. But not like this. Just pure rape and how could she ever come to love him after that?

Very surprised to see some females commenting favourably on this story of rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I need more!

Its been a long time since I enjoyed a story this much, not so much for the sexual part of it but also because of how well the story flows and how realistic the characters are. Just all around amazing. Can't wait for more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A+

Wonderful story that hit all my kinks just the right way. The emotions were searingly hot, too. I really hope that you write a part two at some point :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

I'm starting to think that you might be my favorite author on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting!

You're a good storyteller. However, when you're writing, the use of proper punctuations and less use of passive voice can be your friend. As I was reading, I found myself editing which is not the effect you want to have on your readers. Don't split paragraphs, which convey a simple thought or emotion because it breaks up the flow. You have talent but with basic skills set in place, you could be unstoppable.

GF1260GF1260over 9 years ago
This has never been my kink but...

This is wonderfully sexy and seductive. Yeah, yeah, there are typos and grammar issues. Whatever. I like the characters, the plot, the dialogue. And even (especially) the noncom start...

Keep up the good work! Write more!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 9 years ago
i love this:)

I wish I had a brother like Liam;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
liam

described as a world traveling fucker, but in reality he is a stupid jerk high school senior on top of the world till next fall and back on bottom as a wimp freshman. then if not too stupid to become a senior again can experience the bottom of the world as a jobless little jerk! Enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loved it

Would like to see this expanded. Loved the noncon, felt like quinn changed her mind too quickly, you could make a novel out of liam's seduction of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Talented!!

Thanks for the story! Love the evolution of their relationship. I cannot wait to read the next part. I wish some people could just read these stories for enjoyment, and stop all of the bloody nit picking. You really are a gifted writer.Thanks for the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

I love this story. I feel like you could make it novel length by letting quinn resist falling in love with liam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing writer

You make the reader believe in and understand your characters you are very grfted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the Author

Your detail is absolutely top notch! The writing is so intense! Great work!

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55over 2 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. I love stories about sisters, jealousy, love, possessiveness and domination. The fact that she clearly just wanted to lose her virginity to someone she didn't love softened what her brother was doing to her. And of course his long-standing love for her. I expected his actions to be part of the lesson, but I didn't catch the pattern.

The whole story was filled with emotion, and I loved it. I could make up different thoughts and feelings that were in their heads at different moments. The only thing is that I didn't see any romantic feelings for her brother, she just saw him as handsome and that was it. That kept all the puzzles from coming together into a perfect picture. Nevertheless, having made that assumption I am adding this story to my best read stories, which I have read many hundreds. This is a review of that part, I haven't read the second part yet. Thank you.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

You missed the rape and nonconsent tags.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was disturbing but oddly compelling. I'm conflicted on how to feel about this. It does seem that he really loves her, though I think his approach was arguably not the best. I can understand him a bit though (I'm not condoning rape, which I suppose is technically what he did in the shower to her, so don't misunderstand, though admittedly it's not quite so black-and-white). Seeing someone he loves act like a whore, willing to give it up to some random that doesn't really care for her. Sure that has to hurt and explains his anger towards anyone interested in Quinn. It seems Quinn has feelings for him too, but she's very stubborn and is scared of the consequences of allowing herself to enjoy what they have. If she loves him then I say they should go for it.

AlehandriysAlehandriys29 days ago

Is this such a thing?A direct mockery of the reader!How well did it all start and such a disappointment That he did?Did he get drunk, lick it twice and put it in? Nothingness.He's even worse than the ones she originally wanted to fuck.I thought he knew what he was doing.... this story could be great...what a pity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedMisery@TwistedMisery
1264 Followers
I'm a professional fiction writer. I enjoy delving into the dark, and slightly twisted. No matter the response, if it affects someone on an emotional level, then I'm satisfied. I enjoy feedback of all kinds. Good, bad... doesn't matter. Be forewarned though that if you leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories