All Comments on 'What Happens in Vegas...'

by Rusty69267

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesabout 10 years ago
Huh?

This is "Part 1", correct? I'll leave any category comments off until we see the continuation, assuming there is one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Oh da*n YESSSSSSSS"

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not sure what u meant here, where did the story go

if its a serial let us know, so we don't read it until all is out

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Confusing

I have to agree with the other commenters. This story began in a confusing way, rushed through the action, and didn't seem to have an ending. I'm not sure why you would've submitted this story as written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dear annony!! If there is a second part

to this story we all know you'll read it and masturbate your little cockette and then bitch about the husband vbeing a wimp and the wife a whore, but dear Annony!! ! you're just like him!!

jackagjackagabout 10 years ago
well it was confusing to say the least!

Author , i commend you attempting to write a story on here. That is the only way to improve is by doing. Anyone can read stories all day long and think themselves qualified to judge a story. The only thing that a reader can do is either like it or don't.

It is when you jump into the fire and write that you begin to understand stories and become qualified to judge stories. I challenge all of the nay sayers of this story to show us their stories! Keep writing and don't be afraid to ask advice from some of the more experienced writers on the site.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 10 years ago
Good first attempt

You show promise and you will get better the more stories you write.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Inept

This (chapter?) just STOPS! Not terribly clear before it stops, but it stops at a weird stage of the story ... IF this IS, in fact, a series!

1* to date

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 10 years ago
Yeah - hotbox? Really?

Her 'tail' was up in the air? maybe wrong cat. author....just saying. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Title

Your title needs to indicate that this is a series. Not fair to your readers unless you do.

newtype2525newtype2525about 10 years ago
Nice start!

I hope to read more soon!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Dialogue

Rubbing her knub in her hotbox. This guy sure didn't major in English, or sexy dialogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous