All Comments on 'The Afternoons of Ann Ch. 01'

by velvet hammer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I Love Tommy

I can't wait to see how Ms. Ann tutors Tommy and teaches him how to pleasure her. I envy hot wives... being a cheating wife is a difficult burden. I am anxiously waiting for the subsequent chapters to be written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story so far

I will be looking forward to how it turns out. Hopefully you will post another chapter of this story soon.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Great story!

Good plot, well told, and I liked the going back before-times to help set it all up.

Glad to see it will be continued. This could be developed into a good series of Ann, The Conservative Hotwife. I'm one of those conservative, straight-as-an-arrow types in the conservative South. It makes it even better to think the MILF teacher next door could be doing such a nasty thing! 5*'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Very nice. more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely

This brings back wonderful memories, because this is how I started too, with a young man, encouraged by my hubby to fuck my son's young friends, once he had gone abroad to university.

The hottest thing we ever did was invite them all to a pool party the following year, where I experienced several gang bangs over the course of a day. We still enjoy the videos hubby took that day.

This was over a decade ago, and I have slowed down to one regular lover, but I have yet to tire of my husband's lust for me after my lover has brought me home. And our unique bond seems to make our love grow more and more, over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pathetic marriage.

Pathetic people. The wife should dump this cuck and find a man she can respect and be faithful to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic Marriage

A couple who truly understand mutual respect and love for one another.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Old whores need love too.

charliem100charliem100over 1 year ago

Not bad except for the ten-inch cock. A little believability would be nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous