All Comments on 'Encounter at Night'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So, this is a story of rape

She said no but, he did anyway; makes it rape regardless of how much resistance she put up.

Although, if she were a proper wife she would screamed rape and castrated the SOB with a kitchen knife; wether in a dream or in life and, she would get away with it because she was traumatized by the event.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Cruel!

The cruelest thing this Sweetie can do is ask Bull if anything happened!

"Mike, I had an odd dream last night, not quite a nightmare. I didn't remember it until I saw you drinking coffee just now, and that reminded me about it!"

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I don't get it,

She woke up and were was the semen in her if she thought she was in a dream. The ending was not clear.

tae352001tae352001about 10 years ago
I agree about the comment

ITS ABOUT RAPE. The look or her thoughts would indicate shock and disbelief. In the safety of her home, friends of her husband and hers, perhaps for years took advantage and raped her. Her issue, how to approach her husband. The next chapter should be interesting. There is nothing erotic about friends doing this. The husband was he deliberately intoxicated or was he given a drug that would take him out of the plan. That means Bull or Mike planned this all along.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Rape fiction by the master of this low life porn fetish.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 1 year ago

NOT rape, she was up for it. The story was quite a bit rushed, throughout. Take time for the buildup of the players, next time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous