All Comments on 'Zoe's Legs'

by anbk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Narration

The narration was superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
We miss you!

anbk, Your writing is superb, esp'ly your chef d'oeuvre Jennifer at St. Ciels. When will you write more, extend Jennifer's delicious saga, Zoe's, or something new & different perhaps? PLEASE come back, so we can cum back too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot and Sexy-Legs and hose go together

Too bad some people have declared hosed legs as unfasionable. It will not last. Hose and the beautiful female leg is one of the sexiest things known to man.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
women vs woman

It would be nice if, as a writer, you understood the difference between women(plural) and woman(singular). Even when reading smut, I prefer an author who understands English grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot!

That was really hot! Sheer pantyhose with a hairy pussy always gets me. I was amazed at how this story, in some ways, paralleled my experience with a 27 year old virgin nursing student. We had a very hot time together. I enjoyed seeing her full bush under her pantyhose. Then, later, pulling off those pantyhose, smelling her sweet nectar, and licking her soaked hairy pussy until she came with great intensity. She was so tight and wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You could have been describing my first wife--a beautiful hairy pussy in pantyhose that you see through the sheer nylon crotch. She would expose her pussy and get guys so hard. I never got tired of looking at her pussy. And, when she came it was so intense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous