All Comments on 'The Evolution of Moira's Marriage Ch. 04'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Here's an idea. If Clayton gets off on pain and humiliation then why not go the whole distance?

What could be more humiliating than losing your wife to another man, being kicked out of the family home, pay half your wage to child support and watch as your children call another man "dad" and love him more than your real father? It would be win-win for everyone. Moira and Lance are free to spend the rest of their life together, the kids have two dads who love them and Clayton gets his humiliation and emotional hurt that he seems to crave and sleeping on a homeless shelter and then listening to his girls rave about how awesome and amazing thier new dad is and how happy everyone is....well, Clayton will have a hard on for years! It's win win for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Clayton is such a loser......

Once she said her vagina and mouth were off limits, he needed to pack his bags. He's just a paycheck now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There's a reason

Stories like this get soo low ratings: NO ONE wants to read it in LW, just 1 bomb it; by title alone. I personally would rather read these stories in the Fetish category; as that what that lifestyle is a fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Reality pummels fantasy every time

This choice is nearly impossible to maintain and to have it cause actual hurt this soon seems sadly realistic. No hardon or drippy dick is worth the damage. SHE should put the genie back in the bottle as the lesser of evils, but she has already sold her soul. Already she has shifted from 'for my wonderful husband' to 'want my bull wants and who cares about the cuck.' Sad and not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
All Gone

She is full of justification on every level!

I'm thinking she always had a subconscious attraction for Lance and this series of events is nothing more than slowly justifying her cheating! Cheating - Yes, because she has wanted Lance all along and even admitted to wanting to be in love with him and he to her!

She is camouflaging her desire to totally replace Clayton with Lance by constantly saying she really loves him and claims that it hurts her to hurt him...BS _ she is getting hornier than a female rabbit in a pen full of males!

When she denied him any more access to her and that she belonged to Lance - That was it and even a cuckold who got hurt, humiliated and aroused would have not liked the way she went about it...deep down he knows that the cuck thing is going to be a total loss of his wife and he should be beginning to realize that she has absolutely no respect for him - just, justification. Justification that, for the moment, she consciously has convinced herself to believe,

She will get him to where he not only cleans her but also sucks Lance off and at some point, and I know this is a cuck story, I'm hoping that one day Clayton wakes up and realizes that his fetish about her having sex with another man for excitement has cost him his marriage, his self respect and possibly his children. Cuck story that it is, I hope in the end she comes home with Lance to spend the weekend in bed only to find herself served with divorce papers and the girls gone!!!

Yes, it's a cuck story, your story, you're writing it BUT, your choice of words, descriptions and their thoughts leaves room for and the possible suggestion that a sexual fling for excitement went too far and maybe - Clayton will wake up, realize the errors of his submission, want his manhood and self respect back, realize that his loving wife doesn't exist and he leaves.

What brings me to this conclusion - her constant justifications, how she pushes Clayton to each new step and the obvious sense that she is, and has been, loving every bit of this cuckolding. She is cheating with approval but not one that really started out with her doing what is now going on - this is her and Clayton will wake up!

Thanks, I'm having a tough time justifying with her so each chapter you now submit, I will go to the last paragraph and comments before I read it.

BTW, there are cucks, hotwives and sluts whose husbands are on board and I have no problem with those. This story reeks of devious (although subconscious on her part at the moment), ulterior motives of a women that wants to fuck around and keep her lifestyle, comfort and appearance. Sorry, she needs to be caught and move on and...again BTW, I don't think Clayton will destroy her - just as long as she doesn't make him out to be a bad guy or try to be unreasonable in a divorce action!

Good luck Miguel!!

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
How about the family?

I quote from the scene in the bedroom where Moira is talking to Lance while her hubby eats her out:

"He asked me out for both Friday and Saturday which I didn't hesitate to accept. I didn't care if Clayton had plans for us either night because I was now in full cuckoldress mode eager to please my boyfriend all the better if it included humiliating my cuck of a husband."

My first thought was, what about the girls. We now see they had four daughters, and she mentions the "decades" they have been together, so they must have been married at least 20 years. Thinking of the two youngest, what if they had had plans for the weekend with their parents? How would they have been hurt by mom not being with them but with her "friend"? Kids aren't stupid. It would be bad to hurt them. I'm seeing her selfishness here. This goes beyond the cuckolding fantasy they are playing with.

As others have commented, Moira could surely come home from a "long weekend away with Lance" and find divorce papers nailed to the door, the furniture moved out, and the children and all gone. I am beginning to think that this would be a just ending. But when you play with fire, Clayton, you are bound to get burned.

All the writing and descriptions are good, except, the family dynamic could have been expanded on. What are their ages? What ages? What color hair? Doing well in school? etc. This would add to the story. Words are all spelled correctly and word usage good. But let me harp on this again, please. I just want to help you be a better writer. Get some kind of grammar/writing book and read and LEARN the uses of commas in a sentence to make it clearer. Examples:

You wrote: "If Lance wanted to speak with me he would tell Clayton to give me the phone."

"If Lance wanted to speak with me, [comma] he would tell Clayton to give me the phone."

This gives a minute pause to clarify and separate the first part from the second part of the sentence.

You wrote: "...to bring me to orgasm because while I was in effect using Clayton's penis to masturbate with I was thinking about all the fun I had riding Lance's pretend cock and..."

I suggest:

"...to bring me to orgasm because, while I was in effect using Clayton's penis to masturbate with, I was thinking about all the fun I had riding Lance's pretend cock and..." for easier reading.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 10 years ago
Very nice story!

I have reaq the entire series and I do like it. I believe it accurately depicts a husband's journey into the cuckold lifestyle very well and Moira is certainly a willing cuckoldress. She knows what buttons to push to get Clayton's attention!

My wife and I have experienced the hotwife lifestyle for about eight years now and for the last two years she was been cuckolding me as well. So I can completely understand Clayton's emotions and feelings. We have three children, all teenagers and they understand that Mom goes out with other men and sometimes brings friends home at night as well. It has been something that we all have talked about so it is manageable. The kids are intelligent and understanding and know that my wife and I love each other and always will so they do not feel threatened.

I do appreciate the comments made by Honey_Licker and would also suggest that you do expand a bit on the family dynamic to re-assure some of the readers. Also, I hope you will disregard the bashers. They usually have no idea what they are talking about and no experience to speak from.

Over all, well done and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
REALLY???

I would never want to live this lifestyle... if others want to, more power to them. However, I do not like stories like this, that is where children are involved. It is not possible for them not to be affected. If the adults in the family want to plat these destructive games, let them. But when they start putting a family of 6 people at risk they are going over the line. I always wonder about the profession of 'only giving the husband what he desires and the wife really doesn't want to do it'. Sorry but BS. I have to agree with another writer... when the boyfriend starts dictating where the husband can put his thing, it would be over for me. Just a few thoughts. Maybe writers of these stories should tell at the beginning of the story so l can stop reading... even though these are not true, children in these stories still bother me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Writing is Terrible, Try drawing

*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

A perfect cuckold story, I love it. Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where are they?

When am I going to meet one of these men who get off on humiliation? Of course, I am only 69 so perhaps there is still time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice one

Wish the chapters were a lil longer. The chapter description mentioned cuckolding, humiliation but that seem to have only attracted the readers who claim to hate the stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved the story

Moira is doing just what Clayton wants, which is to cuckold him. He loves the humiliation of Moira gives him by knowing she's with her boyfriend giving him what she want give him. Moira telling him he could not use her pussy or mouth because they were for lance only is what a true cuckold wants even though it is humiliating. I think Moira making him call Lance and call him sir was perfect. Lance telling Clayton to eat his wife while the two of them talked was icing on the cake

ChastizedChastizedabout 10 years ago

Now THAT was hot.

I hope that Clayton gets his cock locked up in a Lori's Tube or something!

Great story so far, thanks!!

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 10 years ago
Most Don't Get It

A man wanting his wife to be a Hot Wife, which would be cuckolding him, from time to time is one thing but this couple is not engaged in that syndrome.

First, he liked the idea of her having sex with other men while he watched and/or heard about it - it really turned him on but, this is not what Moira is doing with him.

Read the scenes and thoughts carefully. Truthfully, Moira has had a thing for Lance all the time she is married to Clayton. Moira did her homework on studying cuckdom and cleverly but slowly conditioned Clayton that she could do it with just one guy, somebody she could have a relationship with...hello - Lance!

Right now she has Clayton almost completely submissive to her and liking it and approving of Lance so now - she has something that at one time was just in her subconscious....she has the man she loves and the father of her children and home maker to take care of her, the home and the children. Literally, she has her cake and eat it too.

I know most of the readers here are enjoying the art of turning a man into a cuck and Moira has displayed this conversion masterfully and much to the like of readers who enjoy that lifestyle.

I don't have a problem with this, when it is well written (and it is) but if you carefully read her thoughts, her passion, her controlling of Clayton you will discover that she wants this cuck business totally because she really wants Lance as her man and loving Clayton is being misled.

I don't think the author intends to give Clayton a new start on life but I would bet that in that Clayton, at some time, would overhear Moira and Lance in their bedroom talking about how Moira slowly trained Clayton so she could have the man she really loved and that the she and the children would always have Lance to take care of them. I wonder how long it would take him to leave her after hearing this? Somehow, I think he would slowly come to realize what has happened to him, his wish for an occasional Hot Wife just a wet dream, his euphoria at having a wife who loved him evaporated and now having had enough humiliation - I think he would get up the courage and leave. Whether or not he was now totally gay would remain to be seen.

Well, this was long winded but I really think she was clever and used Clayton to have her Cake and...

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Manipulative Wife

Wife’s character in t this series of stories is a selfish manipulative person.

Husband should the wife’s lover, soul mate, best friend. The wife is compartmentalizing her men for particular roles / services. Lance is now her Lover, her emotional support and feed. The husband is now just a chid minder, house maid, Gardner, bill payer.

For the wife to deny her husband love making because her orifices are now owned by another man will ultimately lead to her no respecting her husband as either her actual husband, a lover, soul mate, an equal and just a man about the house do to do chores.

The wife has already confessed she is falling in love with her lover Lance this is not cuckold this is now an affair. Cuckold normally is about lose of choice, denial, humiliation. Now Clayton the husband has been denied sex and love from his wife as she wants to give it willingly and exclusively to another man.

If the other man is taller, more hansom, wealthier, bigger cock, better lover, more intellectual, a bigger house, better job, a professional, high social standing. Why would the wife want to stay with her husband ! !

Now the author has set the situation and predicament of the married couple it will be interesting to read how the story evolves to render the couple back to a happy, exclusive relationship. As at the moment the author has created the circumstances for the wife to take a lover, introduce the lover to the children ( who already seem to like him and mentioned he is more handsome than their father ) and eventually leave her husband and take her children to go live with her new man.

There are lots of cuck stories on this site but not many than deal with the real underlying issues and the negative impact on the marriage, the home and the family. All because the wife is selfish and likes bigger cock !

Lets have some stories were the cuck fights back and perhaps he makes a cuckquean of his wife !

Otherwise this story will end up like an episode from ‘Jackie & Arty’ by the goodhusband !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i would be filing for a divorce and custody of the kids and aliention of affection against her lover and for mental cruelty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Loved it. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great story, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I never understand ....

I never understand why many people react so violently to the CONTENT on the story when is has a cuckold theme! People should judge a story by it's literary merits and NOT for whether they agree with the lifestyle choices of a fictional character! If you don't like lesbian stories, don't read them. If you don't like cuck stories, don't read them! Seems simple! But, why flame a literary work because you don't like the topic? Seems like those flamers are the the losers .. not the author!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why so long?

Eagerly awaiting your next chapter. Hope its ready to post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wowwwwww

getting upset because not finding any update, regularly checking for the update , please update, please, please

kumar21kumar21almost 10 years ago

boos eagerly waiting for next part, please continue the story...... daily i am checking for the update, please please, one of the best stories i have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Question

I do not understand why the so few cuckolding authors write long time panorama stories with 10-20-30 years cuckolding life? Do the most cuckolding marriage work bisexual or homo husbands for a long time and the most cuckolding marriages became disaster with hetero husbands?

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Two sick persons...

These are two sick persons...Good they married each other...only one marriage will be destroyed...The sad and the 1*? Why in hell did they had children? So sick to see a couple with children don't care about the psychological wellfare of their children, and how they will grow up as messed up kids...This story deserved a strong negative rating...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Put the children to welfare and

exexute the sick parents and the lover so they are out of this world which will get a little better then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Urge you to continue the story.

There is allot of potential in the marriage evolution here. many things can happen, and the suspense of what will happen next can be high.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 8 years ago
I do see problems

As a fetish, an occasional fling, I could see it work.

But a good marriage has a basis in equality. To have the cucking could work without the sissy stuff. The imbalance of duties. The denigrating of the husband's efforts and abilities. Long term, that is going to play on the husband's mind and eventually he will be left wondering why he is married at all. He will either leave or live his life waiting for her to.

In the first chapter the wife speculated that many, if not all, men crave a female led relationship. That is pure speculation, a justification for your fetish. Most men want to either be the lead or to have shared leadership. In fact, in most successful relationships the lead goes back and forth depending on the situation.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Sorry no, falls short for me, but at least it is well written and you are trying to

write love and consideration in her relationship with cuckie.

Her actions don't quite jibe with that for me, but I can see how others would see that they seem to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story

This is garbage and pure lame.

This kind of wimp cuckold story really sucks!

1* for this trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

too much bull shit why would any man put up with a whore like her throw the bitch out

blue66blue66over 5 years ago
Shame this is the last chapter.

I would love you to continue this story as I am sure your other readers would.

Rapier414Rapier414about 5 years ago
Love this story

Would really like to see the story continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hog wash!!!!

At the end of the day this BITCH don’t give a shit

About her husband!

She makes out she’s doing this cos he wants

To be cucked but really she’s lost all respect

For him ... she’s realising she can have a

Slave to do all housework and pay all bills

And get fucked by a guy she’s fancied for ages

Eventually Clayton ends up in chastity and sucks

Boyfriend’s cock “only action he gets”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cuckold

She should make husband serve as lovers urinal after sex so he doesnt have to leave room.

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

ah well, each man to his own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am hoping you won't wait long for the next part to this story. It would of been good when Lance told the cucky (since he had worn panties) to use his mouth on the wife, if he would said you have my permission to put your mouth on MY properties pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully both the slut wife and her manwhore lover burned to death as a result of the car crash that occurred during their next date.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous