All Comments on 'The Winter of Temptation Ch. 07'

by SoulHolder11

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SoulHolder11SoulHolder11about 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry about the error on the Letter.

My Words was acting a bit funky and changed her nickname. But i know my loyal readers will overlook that lil boo boo.. I have another sorry going on and both heroines have S names and sooo... Lol i have no clue why i love names that begin with a S but i do. But anyways thank you for reading, i hope you love it, rate it, and comment on it. If you wish.

Ta ta for now!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Ian need to talk to his dad, I hope that is what he is going to the den to do. Maybe his dad can help him understand how to handle their drama because his way isn't working.

He need cut down on the intimate behavior with Sam because its only confusing and scaring her. He keeps saying he wants to show her he is serious then his actions need to speak so. Forcing her to get with him seems to be pushing her away. He need to come clean about Kristie before she tells Sam.

As for Sam, she should talk with her mom...or somebody else. Her friends give good advice but they are too close to the situation and a bit more partial to Ian then Calvin. Calvin need to dump Sam. He knows he has no chance with her but he stays.

shewhogiveslifeshewhogiveslifeabout 10 years ago
Love this story...

But perhaps you should find an editor? I know it's petty, but lots of little errors like "than" when it should be "then" and "down packed" when it should be "down pat" start to add up and are enough to take your readers out of the story.

Other than that, I love where these characters are going. I'm totally rooting for Ian and hope he's able to sweep Sam off her feet. Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I'm so excited please don't take too long with the next chapter please. Also keep up the excellent work you are awesome.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3about 10 years ago
Wow, please update soon...

Sam should not have done that, she knows that she wants Ian and not Calvin. Ian went about things the wrong way, he should have told her from the beginning how he felt. She knows how she feels and she should have told him, she should tell him now. He needs to talk to his Dad. His dad is going to hip the mom to what is going on, I am pretty sure mom will be getting involved and that should be pretty hilarious. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it!

But Sam is really starting to piss me off. Sam talks about Ian playing games, yet she does the same thing. She knew nothing good would come out of her bringing Calvin to the party. She obviously has no romantic feelings towards Calvin and is just using him to piss Ian off. She and everyone around her knows that she wants Ian. With her delyaing how she feels makes things worse for not only her but Ian. She needs to stop acting so childish and stop playing games. As for Ian he needs to take a step back and let Sam get herself together. At every turn he is trying to show her how he feels and it just ends with them both being more confused then. before. But I do have to say he is maturing and actually trying to make things work with Sam. You can tell he truly loves her. If he doesn't tell her about Kristie then Sam will be more hurt and upset. Ahhhh love this story!

LadyBug19LadyBug19almost 10 years ago
Absolutely love it!

Don't leave me hanging! Please update again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Proof

As a someone before me stated, think about finding an editor. Keep a close eye on if you're using present or past tense.You seem to use them interchangeably-- especially in Chapter 4/5. Sometimes it's as if things have already happened, and we're hearing about them from a second party. Sometimes it's as if they're happening in the moment, and we're experiencing them first hand. You often mix up words like to and too or admission and emission. Inconsistency appears in this chapter. One moment the men are in the den playing hockey, and the next, Samantha is saying she hates soccer. Just get another set of eyes on these before you post. It's always easier to edit someone else's work than your own. The story is intriguing and holds weight. Just work on the grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So what?

I wasn't going to say anything but guys please stop with the editors and stuff... Its notlike you don't know wat she wants to say..

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Riveting story...

...just get the grammar checked, as it continues to unnecessarily distract (e.g., "He had to think of ways to woe her" instead of "He had to think of ways to woo her").

Otherwise gripping story and you can feel Ian being slowly roasted over an open fire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agreed

i rather have a good story with intricate characters and a strong plot with a few grammatical errors than to have a lousy and weak bbc story written perfectly...patiently waiting for the next chapter...thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoulHolder11@SoulHolder11
202 Followers
6/3/19 It's been a while y'all...too long... and i know it's long over due for me to finish up these story's and put out alot of other stories that i've worked on throughout the years. But one thing i ve taught my self to do is look over my stories first, and get a lot of chap...