All Comments on 'A Submissive's Journey Pt. 01'

by CockServant

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 10 years ago
Wow!

Sweet! Though several typos, still loved it!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed!

It so reminded of my first time sucking cock.. Been a sissy ever since!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm not a sissy!

I'm a mans man, love my wife and would throw up if another man tried to kiss me. I'm disgusted when I see men kiss. But I love to suck cock, specifically, a friend's cock. I was at his house one afternoon, we're both in our early 60's and retired, and realized I was horny. As old men do, we talked about sex and what it used to be like and how we were still horny, even though our wives sex drives had dried up to nothing. We talked about how desperate we were to cum, though our cocks didn't stiffen like they had when we were young.

For some reason, maybe it was the 1/2 doze beers, I mentioned to my friend of 40+ years that a soft cock wouldn't matter to a sucking mouth. We both kind of stopped at that statement and looked at one another. I made my offer first, cementing my position as a cocksucker. I told him if he needed to cum that bad, I'd give him a handjob. He laughed and told me to prove it! Setting my beer down I moved and sat next to him and opened his fly and then pulled his cock out through the opening of his underwear and pants. It was soft as putty but I felt it stiffen just a bit.

I am nothing if no pugnacious. I offered to make him cum and damn it, that was what I was going to do. He laid back and enjoyed what I was doing, which was mostly using my thumb and index finger. He stiffened, but not a lot. It was still floppy. After about 10 minutes it started to harden a little further. Another 10 minutes and he was starting to flag and not get any closer and was becoming dejected. In desperation, I leaned over and took the head into my mouth! The effect was immediate and his cock hardened immeasurably! It was actually stiff and I could feel his heartbeat in it.

I sucked and jacked, enjoying touching a hard cock. My previous 20 minutes of work began to payoff and he grunted and then groaned and I felt his cock stiffen further. His load began to shoot out into my mouth, something I hadn't really considered. We were on he and his wifes new couch and I didn't want it stained so I began to swallow as each pulse shot a ribbon into my mouth. Man, for an old guy, he was full of cum! He softed fairly quickly after about 8 ribbons shot into my mouth, of which I swallowed it all and I continued to suck again he was totally flaccid.

I just couldn't let it out of my mouth. Man, it tasted good, felt good and my own cock was hard as a rock, or at least, harder than it had been in years. I fished my own out, without ever dropping his soft dick from my mouth and somehow screwed myself around until I was between his knees with my cock in my hand. I began jacking and instinctively continued sucking, as my friend began to regain his hard on! I continued to suck and jack and it dawned on me, I was going to cum and with a cock still in my mouth, would lose all of my lust. My cock stiffened suddenly, I began to fill my other hand. And I filled it and filled it. But the odd thing was, I didn't lose my enjoyment of sucking his cock! I continued until he came again and swallowed it all, since I'd enjoyed it the last time.

I sat down next to him as we panted and puffed. He was ecstatic! He hadn't had an orgasm in over a month and hadn't had a hard on for a few years! And it had been many years before that since he came twice in a day and perhaps never twice in a row! We talked about it, not shy and embarrassed had we been much younger and we both admitted how much we enjoyed it. He was surpised I enjoyed sucking and swallowing and mentioned how shocked I was when I swallowed and LIKED it!

We talked about where to go from there. He asked if I would do it again and misunderstanding him, started to move around to do it again and he laughed and told me he was done for the day. We had a good laugh at how willing I was to do it again. Then I made my offer. I'd suck him off every day as long as he'd let me suck as much as I wanted. He was confused until I explained how good it felt just to have his penis in my mouth, whether it was hard or soft. The cum was important, but not as much as just having it in my mouth sucking and tasting it. He agreed.

The next morning I was waiting down the street when his wife went to work. As soon as she left I pulled in and knocked. He answered his door with a laugh and let me in and I followed him to the living room. When he stopped, I just dropped to my knees and he instantly knew why I was there. I sucked, he got hard and then shot another monstrous load for me to swallow. This wasn't about submission or dominance, it was about sucking a cock and having his cock sucked. When I finished I wondered aloud if he could do it again and he said if we waited a while, perhaps. But he needed to wash his cock because it would help him get hard quicker.

My own cock was stiffening in my pants. When he came back, we sat around for a few hours, drinking coffee and talking sports. We also talked openly about how much fun we were each having. He asked if I thought of myself as a cocksucker and I agreed, I did. But only his cock, no one elses. He laughed at that one! Then I asked if he would take off his pants and shorts so I could look at his cock. He is pretty thin, too thin for his age probably. But it made his cock look huge when he was naked! I pulled down my own pants and shorts and he was surprised at how hard I was. I told him it was thinking about cumming with his cock in my mouth and asked if I could suck him again. He grinned and told me to get to work!

There is just nothing like kneeling between a friends legs and sucking his cock with your own in your hand. I could hardly stroke it at all because I was going to cum and finally gave up and blew another handful of cum. I stopped long enough to lick it from my palm and then went back to work on his fairly stiff cock and by the time I sucked him to another orgasm I was able to cum for my second time.

Now, he calls me when his wife isn't home and I call him when mine isn't. If we can get together, we do, if not, we don't. More than once it's been a few weeks between and I look forward to it with my mouth watering, knowing I'm going to be rewarded with a huge mouthful. I've found I like it so much I will hold his cum in my mouth for a half hour before swallowing it all. He doesn't understand it, neither do I, and while he has no interest in sucking my cock, we both enjoy me sucking his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mmmm

This reminds me of the first time I sucked cock although mine was in a mens toilet in a UK town called Brighton. Like this guy I loved the taste of cum from the very first. Just wish my wife was able to ubnderstand but I now realise will be a closet fag for the rest of my life.

Doesnt stop me from getting my share of that delicious sticky spunk though

patch59patch59about 9 years ago
enjoyed reading this story very much

very good story

TheVeryIdeaTheVeryIdeaalmost 9 years ago
Hard to resist

Good detailed story. Sometimes a long one is just the thing.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 8 years ago
really related to this story

So hard right now. . . could almost taste the hard dick in my own mouth, the sperm so warm and thick gushing against the back of my throat, pooling on my dick sucking tongue, glazing my teeth, how I love it when a man cums in my mouth. Yes, a great erotic story of cock desire and the courage to make it happen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I answered an ad in the newspaper "man wanted to be serviced"

I went to his home and after an awkward silence he told me to get down between his legs and put it in my mouth. I did just that. He directed the operation: telling me where and when to suck, and fondle and lick. It had been 30 years since I had last sucked a cock and I found that I liked doing in even more than when I was younger. I was so excited that when I got home I called him and told him I could still taste him and that I liked it. I went back and did him half a dozen more times and once did him and a friend he had invited.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
This is so erotic

I love this. So well written and real life.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Very realistic

I love the way this story is written. It drew me into the story because most of the story could have been my thoughts and feelings. I have fantasized about sucking cock in an and booth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anonymous 1, holy shit, I loved your comment. What a hidden gem of a story within a story. Beautifully written, and super erotic. Thanks for sharing.

wannasuck77wannasuck7711 months ago

A wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous