All Comments on 'Chasing the Dragon Ch. 05'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i think roxie and beez did escape and they are in hiding

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
Of Course They Are Alive Or...

...Haven't you been reading? Roxie and Beez, even MF will live on in that grey matter above your shoulders, just as they were born, put into print and published. Doc, whatever your level of science and technology is, your level or writing is superb and your story gave my little grey cells a tremendous holiday to frolic in and will be waiting for their next story, which will hopefully be soon :) Cheers! --- Josie <3

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 9 years ago

Thank you very much for this story. It is rare to see a story come to a solid conclusion here on Literotica, and rarer still to be so sad about it.

Personally, I loved the ending. It was so sudden how Beez got shot, and my stomach just felt like a dark pit there for a while, but as I read on I really thought it was perfect. Did they both die? Did they survive? It doesn't matter - they're both true and both great endings.

I really would have loved to see more of this world, though. I noticed you wrote "direct" sequel - does that leave an opening for another story in the same world with different characters? I love Roxie's personality so much though, it seems hard to find another one her equal... Either way - I'd love to see more of this world even if the main characters aren't Beez or Roxie.

Maybe you could write something along the lines of an origin story for the Motherfucker, and how he came to serve the Stone family? Or maybe how the house now (presumably) deserted with the Motherfucker still in it again becomes occupied by someone else? Or just a completely new world in another dimension (maybe one where you could still write about Roxie without disrupting this story! a parallel universe where she's an actual superhero or something!?!?) - whatever you'd like to write as long as you keep writing I'd be happy.

Thank you again for this incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thank you.

thisguyrightherethisguyrighthereover 9 years ago
I stand by these words.

I feel deflated. Defeated. Torn apart. I feel unchecked rage and sinking depression. Despite all this, I can't help but remain hopeful. Hopeful that, somehow, Roxanne and Brandon are still alive. Hopeful that, even if they are dead, their actions will bring those responsible to justice and that the world will be better for it.

Any story that can invoke such powerful emotions is noteworthy solely based on that. You took it a step further and gave the reader pause. I believe hope is mankind's greatest strength and at the same time its greatest weakness. You have given us that. Now I can say I have a weakness for this story, haha!

On a side note, the Motherfucker is still my favorite character. I completely forgot who Benedict Cumberbatch was, but him in his most insensitive Sherlock moments perfectly suits the Motherfucker. There's always two sides to every coin as well and seeing the other side of the Motherfucker just strengthened my liking of him.

In conclusion, I implore you to NEVER stop writing. You have a true talent here, enough to become famous for it. I have nothing else to say... other than I will patiently wait for your next grand tale.

GoctionniGoctionniover 9 years ago
Damn

I just read all parts of this story in one sitting.

Fucking awesome.

Excellent writing, excellent story, excellent characters. And I loved the epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Splendid.

Although to was confused sometimes in the story, even after re-reading.

This Is indeed one hell of a writing.

What's really important to me to state is the ending.

It was just amazing. Just how an ending should be. It's my own ending.

First. Reading thinking they're dead. But after a little thought. REading again. Slower. Noticing all the little details. I reallized that for me the end is where they live. But uncertain still. So. It's really a different ending for every person and his Thoughs. His personality that'll make his assumption.

I want to see such cunning endings more.

(By the way. I'm completely not into the topics if the sexuality that was in here. But I still would read it every night. Waiting for a new chapter. Even reading thougly parts that made me a bit disgusted at the sexuality. But still interested)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story.

Will look for next story, hopefully soon.

NearMissNearMissover 9 years ago
Absolutely Stunning!

This series is among the top 3 I've read here, or possibly read ever. I've come late to the series just finding it today, but I'm glad that I was able to read them all without having to wait for the next installment, because that would have been unbearable. The death of both Beez and Roxie was such a heart breaking moment for me, but completely rang true in the sense that as much as I wanted them to live happily ever after, the true emotion of the story would never have stood for it. Doc, you are a master story teller. To have created such a fantastic, awful world and such awfully fantastic characters to bring it to life is truly telling of your awesome talent. Although you may be an amateur writer officially, you are a consummate professional in my humble opinion. Please never stop writing as I do believe you have made me a fan for life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's Over! Waah!

There were a few errors in grammar and punctuation, but honestly in a story this exciting who really gives a shit about minor errors in grammar and punctuation? 5/5, and only because I can't rate it higher.

Theladder45Theladder45over 9 years ago
You bastard.

I thoroughly enjoy your writing, however I felt it ended abruptly and with only a modicum of subtlety. Having said that, I think your your work is cleverly done. In short I would happily read any further work you post.

griffin57griffin57over 9 years ago
Well that was something

I held off on reading this because of hearing glimpses of the ending. But lo and behold you offered 2 senerios to please both the optimistic and the pesimistic. I am of the 'Happy ever after' crowd and followed that path. ( Ala Dark Knight Rises.) I said Chasing the Dragon reminded me of Blade Runner. But I also saw smatterings of Total Recall (Arnold) and one of the Terminator movies. If you were to only imply the sex, this would have made a great SciFi book and Movie. So if you are planning making writting your career, You got of to a great start Doc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Screw you.....

You wonderful amazing writer and this amazing story. Only for the reason of this ending kept me thinking for over a whole day thinking about the different endings. 10/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesomed!

Loved it and really enjoyed the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHY!

This was fantastically written! One of the best stories I've read but damn you for the ending I would like to think they lived happily ever after into the sunset and all that but that is just how I would like it to be. Again fantastic story I plan on reading more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Such a satisfying end

I love this ending. I love you leaving us to it. I had a great time with Roxie and beez and I don't think we could join them in their guerrilla suicide mission and believe everything just went smoothly along into the sunset. This was a fantastic and appropriate end, just enough answers and open endings for your readers. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well Written

I enjoyed your writing. Your injection of humour and pathos was nicely paced.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Oh By The Way

I have, over the years, collected a lot of art (for this story and others). Be sure to check http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1496319 to see these characters and more!

junkboy206junkboy206about 4 years ago
Amazing writing.

The quality of the writing in this story is unrivaled on Literotica. I think this is one of my favorite scifi shorts. The characters are so vibrant and you can feel the texture of the story.

Please keep writing! Do you write full length novels? I would seriously be interested.

This story brought my imagination back to life. I'm imagining a cyberpunk 2077ish/William Gibson-esque future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding

This is easily my favorite series on this site.

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago
Oh, wow.

So now I need to read “The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera”. Just as soon as I get my breath back. Oh my. I’m at a loss of words.

Thank you for the ending! It’s enough for me to have that possibility to imagine a happily ever after. I would just want them to have a little more happiness together. And more unbelievable but unbelievably hot sex. Maybe I’m just mushy.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Fear anxiety angst ….. we try to express our biggest human horror in different words or happenings or we even giving it possible event to prevent fear of dying with like war’s, war to have a thousand year old empire, to live on …… its our so called intelligence taking us to places , that prevent us to be in the here and now, the here and now the only place to truly have experiences and enjoy them ….. so yes theory and praxis two different worlds …… and with this Roxie and Beez are dead so they can live peaceful and enjoy this beautiful private island …… as not being a native english and my english is not that good, so following your extraordinary magical pen is sometimes quite challenging, but wonderfully entertaining

Thank you for such magic moments ten stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
1326 Followers
Writing smut no one asked for since 2013. Hello! I'm a spare-time writer, and I've been proud to use Literotica to get my own brand of smut out there. I've worked with some really incredible creators over the years (Omenainen, SkullTT, Maria_McGeorge, Katie_Tay, AngelofTempta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES