All Comments on 'The Naked Filmmaker Pt. 07'

by hotwords229

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice - but to fast and not enough details

I really like the story. Nice characters. I don´t like that everything happens so fast. Sam shows to quickly too much and the authors don´t describe the bodies ot the young man not good enough.

hotwords229hotwords229almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you so much for your comment. I know it takes time to leave feedback and not many people do (including me!) so I greatly appreciate any feedback I get.

My only defense is that Dana had already pretty well described Sam's body in a prior chapter and it seemed redundant to cover it again in detail. I also like to leave some of the body descriptions up to the reader to imagine the body type they like rather than being so specific that only a small percentage of readers will be satisfied. Plus I was more focused on the Exhibitionist/Voyeur part of this particular chapter than covering every detail of their body parts.

I hope you enjoy the overall story as well as the individual chapters.

And seriously, Thanks again!

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago
Thanks + feedback

Thanks for writing this series, which I read in one seating. While enjoyable and tension-filled, I find Sam's turnaround too fast in a few instances imho.

However, my major quibble is that I think Ch. 07 should've been more appropriately tagged under either Gay Male, Group Sex or NonConsent/Reluctance instead of Exhibitionist & Voyeur. Reason being, I feel that Sam was a reluctant participant in the Cougars's wild party plans -- he had to be talked into it.

Also, while I have no problem reading some guy on guy action, I feel it would've been more helpful if it was categorized as such, rather than Exhibitionist & Voyeur.

hotwords229hotwords229almost 10 years agoAuthor
Msilky--thanks!

Understood and I agree on all your points. One of the problems I have many times (especially with this series) is finding the right category. The reason I have for keeping it in Exhibitionist/Voyeur is that although Sam is a (slightly) unwilling participant in this group/gay sex act, he ultimately is totally into it, he enjoys it, and he does it to impress Dana. So he is doing it for Exhibitionist reasons. I get what you're saying this chapter really leans toward the Gay Male category, but I also think that if someone wants to read a real Gay Male story they might be disappointed to read this one because it is angled more as a straight sex story for the enjoyment of women. Does that make any sense?

Also consider that I am straight myself and I probably secretly have an issue with having written a Gay Male story! I have recently become aware that many straight and gay women love gay male porn and although that makes perfect logical sense (as I love lesbian porn) it took some time for me to wrap my head around and I thought it would be interesting to write a story about it to try to understand this better. Which I think I now do.

I want to thank you so much for having written this in-depth review I wish I could get more reviews to help me think these stories through better.

Thanks again! New chapters are coming soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous