All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Zentara Afterward'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh Jeanette

Did you ever consider having jeanette feel reticent at all about how her personal preferences in sex partners made it so thousands upon thousands of people died in combat?

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 10 years agoAuthor
she does

She does consider that in between the battles :p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Comments

My biggest problems with the story was how fast the women came to like being raped (which is what it was), and how the military didn't object. There should have been more problems with that from the military. And the fact Jeanette was with the armies and giving orders/military advice. As far as I could read, she didn't have any skill at military tactics. Her generals should have been a LOT more knowledgeable about that than she was. The women, especially the nobility, should have been outraged at the marriage orgy. The women gave in far too easily (a big cock doesn't make all women want it), plus being raped at the Queen's wedding would have violated numerous laws and social morals and ethics. It seems like the orcs pretty much got everything they wanted without any consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bah I say!

Don't listen to the naysayers! I loved this story and hope it continues. The fact that thousands died just because Jeanette loved getting stuffed full of huge orc cock makes it all that much hotter to me personally. Does that make me a sick person? I don't give a hoot! Don't pollute...me with your criticism.

On the flip side, even though I condone (and even appreciate) hot busty size queens letting thousands die for their selfish sexual desires, I really am not into rape scenes. I feel they do such a disservice to any scene where both sexual partners want it oh so bad. So I hope you do avoid them. But if the fans want them who am I against the hundred of other

horny readers. Anywho....

P.S. Don't alter the orcs physiological differences from humans and elves so radically that its practically beastiality if they copulate. If you had plans for that still. A little bit is ok but too much and it starts getting into ick territory.

P.P.S. Once again, love the whole story. Hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
thanks :)

Thanks for that wonderful story and i hope we will read more from you.

I am looking forward for new stories from you !

FIVE STARS !

emmakendrick01emmakendrick01almost 10 years ago
Different than I expected, but still good

The ending was different than I had expected or wanted to, but it is my own interpretation and certainly not one I am imposing on you.

I had hoped that Jeanette would break out of her dominated persona under the orcs and eventually develop a series of contingencies that would permit her to betray or expel the orcs rather than see her give up her family title. I also think the military giving up too easy in the face of rape was a bit of miss. I had hoped to see Jeanette being a strong independent woman who would come up with a plan so that she would come out on top. I wasn't happy with the part where Turogg made Jeanette sign over her control of the kingdom to him. I wanted to see Jeannette end up on top, having consolidated her lands and power while at the same time defeating her enemies and destroying the orcs in the process or perhaps keeping them as close allies rather than permitting them to take full reign of the kingdom. I didn't enjoy the rape orgy or the further decline of Jeannette's political power and dominance in public/royal matters (I was more than happy to watch her being dominated and enjoyed like a piece of meat in the sexual parts!). I just felt that Jeanette didn't succeed at all and she sacrificed herself and her kingdom to be little more than puppets under the orcs. While they were integrated into the human kingdoms, they controlled everything and slowly pushed the humans out. For me it looked like Jeannette had given up everything and that by the end she didn't care anymore despite earlier chapters going into so much elaborate detail about her status as queen, princess, and her handling politics affairs. I envisioned seeing Jeanette at the end, being the sole ruler of the kingdom with perhaps her sons or daughters growing up and soon one of them would take her place. I wanted her to keep her public image and status as queen and sole ruler intact, while she allowed herself to be ravished in secret by orcs or men. It seemed very interesting when it was in secret. I only wanted this as I saw it as a good way for Jeanette to develop and evolve as a character, but as I said, it is my own interpretation. You are the author and it is your world to mold as you see fit.

In lieu of your comment of darker themes, I would recommend perhaps a chapter in which Jeanette and her entourage was ambushed and she was captured. Perhaps being forced to service an entire army or a large contingent of brutal soldiers would have been interesting. Also being made a camp whore, thrown in a dungeon and chained and perhaps a bit of BDSM, may have made for an interesting scenario to see Jeanette at her lowest or the brutal nature of war, especially for women. Also could show her depravity and how much she desires to be filled.

Once again, these are my own thoughts. I still enjoyed the story and I agree with you on that there should be more sex scenes towards the end.

I recommend perhaps adding side stories and chapters for Jeanette. Perhaps another brothel story or perhaps another time where she is shared by both men and orcs.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 10 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thank you anonymous guys who liked the story. I appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.

Other anonymous guy: thank you for the feedback as well. "Enjoying" the rape is part of the fantasy for me, so while it might be unrealistic it is one of the things you just have to accept. I do understand the point though.

As to Jeanette's generaling, turogg and bodak don't have experience waging this kind of war. Zentara has been at peace for a long time, so Frederick doesn't have any practical experience. I tried to show Jeanette using common sense, rather than brilliance.

Emma,

I tried to show that Jeanette came to an agreement to share power with turogg, not that she lost all control. Given that turogg has shown he doesn't like the day to day aspects of running a kingdom, this would mean Jeanette is still in almost total control. Was this not apparent enough?

I will look at the chapter again in the rewrite. In my mind, turogg orchestrated the after party so that only orcs were on guard duty. Maybe thatbdidnt get translated to paper. Again though, the last scene isn't meant to convey a total coup against Jeanette.

Thanks again everyone for the feedback and sticking with the story. I appreciate it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

As a sub who's rather fond of orcs, I just adored this, and was totally able to empathize with Jeanette....do continue :>

Regarding the ending...typically my fantasies that involve orc hordes are more overtly non-consensual, with raids involving elves being hauled off as slaves, then pleasured until they break into happy submission.

Here, when it happened in Braden, it did seem to clash, and make me frown at Jeanette. The court orgy was a delightful scenario, though it does seem unrealistic that everyone (most of whom don't share Jeanette's or my attraction to orcs, or submissiveness) would succumb so quickly.

If you do plan to redo the last chapter, and are open to suggestion, I happen to have something in my Bag `O Kinks that could explain such an effect; I tend to imagine orc seed has aphrodisiac qualities (which help ease those collared elves into their new roles ;>).

That might 'cheapen' Jeanette's pure, natural perversity, however, which I adored (and envied, I think). Perhaps the aphrodisiac is some sort of lube traditionally used in post-raid festivities...that would, uhm, ease things along as far as attitudes, in places.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 10 years agoAuthor
good idea

That is a good idea about the aphrodisiac nature of the semen. I may work something like that in, if I can find a way to do it where it isn't coming out of left field. Though probably not in the semen, as that would be a little to late. Perhaps pheromones of some kind?

TentacleWifeTentacleWifealmost 10 years ago

Of course, an aphrodisiac could be in the air as pheromones, and present in even stronger levels in pre and orcseed. I'm not sure where you're thinking of introducing the effect, and, admittedly, addictive cum is a fantasy of mine so take everything with a grain of salt ;>

Perhaps - with or without fluid transfer - it has a more overwhelming effect on _reluctant_ minds, thus rapidly reducing the victims of raids or wedding surprises into wet moaning orc sluts. The more willing - so close to the 'right' mindset - would experience something mild and cumulative, if noticeable at all; was our princess's 'downfall' helped along by aphrodisiacs? Or was she a 'natural' orc slut to begin with, swayed by the pleasures plowed into her by inhumanly impressive endowments?

She'd have no reason to know of any such things until seeing a girl get raped into submission. Perhaps seeing a weeping victim's metamorphosis into a pleasured addict that mewls in delight when the next orc steps up, is why she ends up so agreeable to the fate of Braden's female populace as sex slaves. They would learn her joy...maybe more; I like to imagine that poor, innocent Anne didn't yet know what she wanted in life, and that discovery came to the sounds of *squicks*. ;>

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

Really enjoyed it.

looking forward to more stories from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous