All Comments on 'Dirty Talking Bitch'

by theprince

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Finally!

Finally someone who seems to love dirty talk as much as I do! I'm practically creaming my panties here! Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fuck.!!

Fuck.!! I love how you write your stories.!! My cunt is soaked because of them.!! The sex in them is so filthy and dirty, not to mention the dirty talk you use.!! Don't ever stop writing them.!! Hehe, mwha .!!

dantetantradantetantraalmost 12 years ago
Fuck more!

Bastard fucker!

dairetodairetoabout 10 years ago
Well that certainly

got the juices running

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seems like the girls are hot.

Who knew that dirty talk would be a hot fetish among women!? Seems like more of your comments on your stories are written by cunts than cocks. Interesting demographic info .It took my lady a few years to get comfortable enough to talk like your lady Lisa, but now she is my dirty angry whore. She has a rape fantasy where she turns it around on me, and ends up raping ME! So cool. Try to write that one!

It's hard to write about language, because it's limited to words...but what isn't limited is what's so hard to convey...what they really sound like. "Fuck me, you cocksucker" has so much nuance available: hard, soft, sweet, nasty, innocent, hard, begging, demanding, fearing......on and on. That's what so cool !!!! You haven't written in a long time. Grab your pud, pull a bit, and try for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

I am so fucking wet after reading this!!! Can wait to see where it goes next. I really get off on talking dirty and being talked to like a slut!!! Am anxious to read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Possible scenario

How about he starts pounding her on the edge of the bed and gets a little carried away and slips out of her pussy . With jis next thrust it misses her wet pussy and slams inside her ass as her juices had run down to lube it. He then has the upper hand as she realizes that vshe loves an anal pounding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Have that nasty rat bastard and that dirty bitch whore

fuck so fucking hard that their fuckin friends feel it!

I'm their friend...and I'm watching...listening...they don't know it but I am,

and I'm fucking playing with myself while they perform decadence

and commit crime against fucking nature.

Yowza.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous