All Comments on 'My Pastor & I'

by BlowPopJ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too Rushed

Not a bad premise, but way too quick to the sex. Needs build up.

Check out these stories as comparison:

Barbara and the Priest

The Pastor's Slut Daughter

A Pastoral Romance

The Seminary Student

Taming the Pastor

Peace

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good start

A black man with a little dusting of hair on his chest can be an exciting sight -- especially if the chest is muscular. Give that pastor a bit of chest hair for Ms. Jones to trace her fingers through -- both of them will enjoy the sensory touch!

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the tip.

The pastor is based off a friend I know who is an actual pastor and he's quite young.

Bill69billBill69billover 9 years ago
I must

Sit beside you next Sunday

missybaby57missybaby57almost 3 years ago

Nice, but I agree with anonymous #1. I guess in a fantasy a person gets their way but a little work would have made this pop.

BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 3 years agoAuthor
To Missy

I was such an amateur when I wrote my stories. I'm a bit better now although I haven't written any erotica for a few years now. But thank you for taking the time to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I was a teen girl I would get so wet when I was near our young handsome minister at church. Seeing him standing and speaking was such a turn-on for me. I would go home from church and lock myself in my bedroom, fling off my clothes and play with myself until I had an intense orgasm thinking of what I wanted to do with him. I dreamed of him touching me, kissing me, and me putting my hand on his manhood. I craved him. A decade later, after he had moved away, he came back into our area. I was not married, nor was he. I was surprised one day when he called me. He wanted to meet after all these years. We met. I confessed to him my girlhood fantasies. He had no idea, of course. I still craved him and loved him. We became intimate and the sexual fantasies of my youth were all fulfilled, more than I ever imagined. We married. I can tell you from firsthand experience that I know many girls and women sit in the pews with dripping wet panties and hard nipples fantasizing about the minister. I still do, and I am married to him.

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 2 years agoAuthor
To Anon

Thank you for your kind words and I'm glad that you were able to marry the Pastor of your fantasies. The guy my story is based on still isn't married yet but in a different state.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlowPopJ@BlowPopJ
18 Followers
Inexperienced writer, but like doing it on occasion. Finally working on something new.

story TAGS