All Comments on 'Jim Goes to College'

by JimmyJohnson

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

amazing level of detail in this story. I loved it!!!

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 10 years ago
Always enjoy your stories.

Obviously and deservedly 5*****.

camperguy123camperguy123about 10 years ago
What a great story

I really liked your story. I think you need to keep them coming. I saw the comment that was removed and did not agree with it. But i do think and respect that other people may not like it. I do not think that any comment should be removed. Everyone has a right to their opinion and a right to express it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Boring school girls

School girls are just so BORING. Where are the older women???

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
A great story!

I don't know quite what to say! Top-class, well done, good work ...

Just one niggle; check the usage of 'to lie' and 'to lay'; misusing them can drag even a good story down - but I'll still give this five stars, if only for stamina!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
pure erotica

The way you slowly builtup the tension with all the detail was wonderful. This story isn't some simple porn story, it's really great erotica, which is much more subtle and detailed. Very well done, and thank you. I hope you continue to write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
college girls not so boring

I am not sure why the other comment said that school girls are so boring. I think this was a very exciting story and I thought making the college girls do the exam and study was very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent work!

Please continue the story with Jim, Beth & Ashley by moving Jim into the next phase of HSDP testing. More photos, measuring, maybe even having the girls shave him so they can find out how fast his pubic hair grows back. One of the best stories I've read here on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved the story! Great detail. Thanks for sharing this.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 9 years ago
5*****

Finally managed to vote as part of the site was down last time I visited this story. Lovely work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five.

'Nuff Said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a story of examination with the famous double standard

this story includes all what I like : a young man in a medical situation that he has not expected to be so embarrassing, a group examination in a gym like in the army, the surprise of the total lack of privacy with his exposure to a lot of persons and among them mainly girls students, several medical stations more and more invasive increasing his embarrassment until the climax at the last one,with a very strict and overbearing female doctor used to military methods of examination of young men and the famous double standard applied during all the examination.

all is perfect but may be I would have liked also that thre were a little more older women in the gym or for the study

nashman1000nashman1000about 8 years ago
Different

This story was interesting. Different than what I normally read - but I stuck with it out of curiosity. I liked the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed it, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous