All Comments on 'Meeting the Master Ch. 03'

by StrangeLife

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
moboulionmoboulionalmost 10 years ago
Well Done

A very good series of stories that were well written and loved the twist at the end. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

LIKED IT VERY MUCH SO MUCH THAT I NOTICE WHEN YOU CHANGED CATEGORIES ON IT. PERSONALLY I WOULD HAVE LIKED IT IF RUTH AND MICHAEL HAD REMAINED TOGETHER( WOULD OF BEEN COOL IF MICHAEL HAD GOTTEN HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS ASS AND LET RUTH CONTINUE TO WORK FOR THE MASTER EVERY NOW AN THEN. BUT YOUR ENDING WAS VERY GOOD TOO. KEEP WRITING BUT NEXT TIME KEEP IT IN THE SAME CATEGORY.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 10 years ago
This final chapter is clever.

And the writing is fairly amusing. Not very erotic but not bad for what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awe damn!

Kind of hate that its over .. I know, it needed to end when it did. But I do wish you could/would write more often. I love your stories. Thank you for sharing!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 10 years ago
Well Done

I like the way Steve handled his Problem trading in an "old" slave for a "new" and Loyal slave. He and motoko can have more children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gave the story a 3*

It would have been a five if you had gone with the Bazooka option. I love a 'nuclear' revenge.

ken philipsken philipsalmost 10 years ago
This Could Have Been A Great Story

This author is very talented so I am going to make a detailed comment as I finished this story somewhat disappointed. The writing is of very high quality & he has a real talent for building tension and bringing people's emotions and the legitimacy of lifestyle choices to the fore. I wish to recognise this all upfront.

I also recognise fully it is the Author's right to present his/her story as they see fit to make the points they want to make, or address the fantasy they wish to explore. I am sure in his mind the story is now finished, and the points he wished to make about respecting different lifestyles, and honesty in relationships have been forcefully made from his perspective.

But sadly I haven't added this high quality story to my favourites because I found the ending incongruous and leaving me empty due to the fact there must be more. I especially had difficulty with this last chapter, as I can't picture it being the end.

Having read the whole story now as well, I can't fathom why the fruit knife incident was included in Chapter 2. It had no bearing on the story & was in fact completely inconsistent with all of Ruthie's behaviour beforehand & we now know the Master's. It also threw a lot of us off the real story - it was not just a red herring; it did not fit.

Steve, of course, as I noted after Chapter 2, could well divorce Ruthie because of two cardinal sins nothing to do with her slavery to the Master and escorting/hostessing duties - her lying and deception for 20 years (which I still can't work from the story HOW she managed that for so long) and the fact Steve's belief structure is about monogamy.

But hold on a minute. In one weekend, he proved that he is NOT really monogamous at all, given what he did with Motoko. There is, also, an implicit tone to his comments at the end that things may not be monogamous with Motoko either. So there goes that reason.

We are back with Ruthie's lies and deception over 20 years.

But that's where I am struggling. Steve has now deceived Ruthie in switching his romantic allegience to Motoko in one weekend. It is not believable. Moreover, Ruthie is clearly devastated and "stricken". One can see why. She had successfully managed to live this double life for 20 years that was everything she wanted in life - a great husband and family in suburbia plus being a submissive slave exploring her sexuality to the hilt with her Master. It has all come crashing down in a matter of days/weeks. BUT throughout the story, despite the "Bullshit Ruthie" para at the end of this chapter, it is clear to me she loves Steve in her own, crazy way.

That is why she deceived him for 20 years - she was TOO scared to tell him the truth for fear of losing him. She truly loved & wanted Steve. Ruthie instead took this enormous risk for a long time. She clearly wanted to go home with Steve, and appeared finally ready to give up the escorting/hostessing with her contract sold! The way she put it of course about soon being too old was insensitive and yes, self-centred. But are there any saints out there who don't put things right when they say it the first time? I have sure fucked up like that lots of time.

In my view, and based on my understanding of human nature, this is, in fact, not the end. Within 6-12 months or so, cracks and fissures will appear with Motoko. Will the kids accept her? Highly unlikely given her age. Will she stay monogamous with Steve? Not likely. Can they say they love each other after one weekend? Not a chance. Okay, he can trust her but that is not enough for a lifetime relationship. It is a doomed relationship.

I can also see Ruthie remaining devastated, and over the months realising more and more what she has lost with her husband & family. She will get depressed but may continue with the hostessing/escorting to hide her pain & because it is part of her make-up. But the same enthusiasm may not be there, I am sure. I can't see her marrying Arthur, that's for sure. He has appearances to keep up - he would not risk it. Yes, Ruthie is not a monogamous person, but neither is Motoko, and now we know, neither is Steve!

There is a potential solution there, as there was all along, as Ruthie tried to tell Steve while fucking her arse the last night. The freedom he has given her to visit any time will just heighten it more.

I can therefore see an epilogue, or 4th chapter, to this saga, where things soon enough fall apart between Steve & Motoko, & Steve finally realises he still loves Ruthie as she continues to visit the kids regularly, and over time (perhaps even years) they come back together again. It would clearly take time for them to work through the trust issues (which even for me, are big), & work out sharing/open marriage arrangements that emotionally work for them both. But that second part won't be so hard now that each know the real truth about each other. A trade for Ruthie with Master on Motoko would be easy to do.

I know I am a sap for a happy ending & a great believer in no secrets/honesty (as all of my stories feature both) & I am genuinely supportive of alternative lifestyles (being wonderfully in one myself for 24 years & counting with my hot sexy gorgeous wife!), but I also feel at 53, I know human nature pretty well. I just firmly believe that this story is just NOT finished!!

Keep writing, though, bro - your stuff really gets you in as it did me this time. I have also now gone back & read all your other stories. You have real talent.

Ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Master ! ! ! !

I liked the ending except for Steve turning into another low life Master. By the way, a Glock 17 is a 9 mm and NOT a 45 caliber.

JounarJounaralmost 10 years ago

Good story overall but the shift in the characters from chapter one to chapter two was a bit much.

@Ken P

Unlike Ruth who not only lied to him from the moment they met but was also prepared to kill him, Motoko showed her loyalty to Steve so him starting over with her is not that unbelievable and your logic regarding her being faithful is just wrong seeing how devoted she was to him. Your complaints about Steve's monogamy are rather odd considering his wife cheated on him for over 20 years but you feel sorry for her yet damm him for moving on?

Ruth could of been honest from the start and explained her needs and desires but instead lied and cheated for their entire relationship and in the end got what she deserved.

Being in an alternative or any kind of relationship only works when both parties in it, know what the full story is unlike this tale where the husband was kept in the dark and had no say in what was going on and never given a choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
In defence of the author

I would like to defend the author on some of the points made by Ken and others.

The fruit knife could be seen as a red herring, but I just reread that part of the story and it never says that Ruth meant it for Steve. He doesn’t even say that himself except for indirectly holding its presence against her in his mind. Ruth might as well have been ready to defend her husband against the masters guard or maybe she was cleaning her nails. We don’t know. And because Steve is the narrator, he is far from objective. So in summary, we experience the story through the eyes of a man who has just had his entire life turned upside down and is probably as paranoid as they come. At that point he is likely to see everything that Ruth does in the worst possible light.

As far as Steves reaction goes, he does acts out in the beginning but it's my impression that he is fundamentally monogamous. He is obviously deeply hurt by Ruth to the point where his love is killed. That isn’t unrealistic. Some people act like that after a single affair. Ruth has done nothing but cheat for 20 years as far as he is concerned. And on top of that, she had an emotional affair with that apeman person so she can’t even say that it was just sex. Most prostitutes never kiss their customers for this reason. Ruth had a deep friendship with hers, to the point where he was more of a husband to her than Steve.

Im as romantic as anybody but sometimes there is just too much water under the bridge to repair things. I don’t think Steve could ever take Ruth back. If she had cut all ties to her master and immediately and acknowledged the seriousness of her betrayal they may have had a shot, but by continuously adhering to her lifestyle and even having sex with her lover in the same building where Steve was being detained she probably killed whatever chance they had.

I believe that Steve wants a monogamous relationship with Motoko and realises that she has certain special needs. He seemed to accept that he would need to be master and even liked the idea, apart from the more extreme punishment. A 20 year age difference is unusual but not outrageous. It could work. She clearly likes him a lot and what more do you need? I think they could have a great marriage.

The children will take it hard of course, but a divorce is never easy on the family. That doesn’t mean that divorces and second marriages can’t succeed. Steve doesn't cut Ruth off from the children so they will still have both parents. That will make it a lot easier.

Finally I noticed the error regarding the gun too. It should have been 9mm or a Glock 21. But even a 9mm would have seriously messed up the masters new shirt.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 10 years ago
I did not like the first two chapters, but this one was great

Almost did not read this, as I did not like the first two, but I really like the way this one resolved. Seem of the lines are absolutely hilarious - Steve's comments and his attitude made the story. Smart guy - made a great decision. Might be fun to have a chapter four set, say, five years later - a bunch of new young'uns and ex as a trophy wife for Ape man.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 10 years ago
Great

A tongue in cheek MASTERpiece! I was sort of hoping it would go that way, but never imagined that it actually would. 5 stars all the way.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Good ending.

The punishment fit the crime in Wifey's case. Hubby was right in dumping her. I was a bit surprised that he didn't bring up her willingness to kill him for Asshole, but with everything else he pointed out, that wasn't really needed.

@Ken Phillips

Man, you need to get off your "alternative lifestyle" high horse and join the rest of the human race. NOT everyone agrees with you, and you taking Wifey's side in this one just shows how skewed your views are.

Let's review:

- She lied to her husband and screwed around on him for over 20 years.

- She literally would have KILLED her husband and their two children if M had ordered her to do so.

- She carried on an emotional affair with Ape-Man for over 20 years, in which she told him things that she never told her husband.

If YOU get off on that, then that's on you. He was WAY better off with Motoko at the end. Besides, he would have had to buy Wifey out of her contract, and she was REALLY damaged goods.

Yeah, I've never been a fan of the whole "master/slave" lifestyle. I have an ex-girlfriend who was (and might still be) into that lifestyle and had a "Master", We only dated for two months before she sprung that news on me and wanted me to meet him. Granted, it wasn't near as extreme as the situation in this tale, but when she knelt at the foot of his "throne" and avoided looking at me while HE gave ME ORDERS on how to treat her, that was it. He also said that I would have to join his little group and swear allegiance to him if I wanted to keep seeing her. I laughed, told them both to fuck off, turned around, and left.

Anyhow, as for the sex cult in this tale, Asshole had a great little racket going on. Too bad he managed to brainwash all those women to the point where they couldn't get along without him. He should have suffered for that, IMHO.

5 Stars for trading up for a newer model who wasn't a deceitful lying bitch like the Ex. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!!!!!!

*****. Best story I've read in a long time in "loving wives". The ending was great and what I was hoping would be the out come, but feared it was heading toward a RAAC ending. Glad it didn't. Ruth got what she so richly deserved and he said all the right things at the end. She was a lying cheating whore. Gave him no choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great ending and totally agree with Irondragon.

One of the very best ending on this pathetic cuck/slut site. Bravo author - definitely balances out all that dog shit that those tranny & fags post [Amyyum, wantswhiteboys and the ever famous bobbie-no-nuts demented assholes].

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Only slaves and slavers

The tone of the story changed between chapters 2 and 3. I expected a more serious treatment in chapter 3. Instead, the outraged husband suddenly becomes a sex seduced chauvinist. By the end of his visit with Master this husband has become what her supposedly detested…not merely a pimp but a slaver, the lowest form of life on the planet.

If you are looking for the moral high ground in this story you’ll be out of luck. I wondered if there was some significance that the new slave was of a different race. Did that make it easier for the husband to adopt that role?

Should I rate this story a 5 because the wife, who was slave, was kicked to the curb, while the husband became a new ‘Master’? I think not!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 10 years ago
My 2 cents

Why would the Master bother with Steve? Steve brings nothing to the table, no money, no skills, no pussy, no savior fair? People with big money rarely hob nob with the working classes.

Otherwise good read

Chilley

ken philipsken philipsalmost 10 years ago
Re: Iron Dragon Comments

Sorry, mate, but I am definitely not trying to be too preachy. Had enough bad experiences in my life with right wing fundamentalist nutter religious types. Just trying to understand & see where it could go. I sure engendered some heartfelt discussion which is all for the good. Having read all the comments, I do understand the different viewpoint on the knife, and if that definitely was the author's intent, then sadly divorce was the road - as I pointed out in my comment after Chapter 2. But as one commentator noted we only know Steve's interpretation. She may well have been prepared to defend Steve. We were not actually told by the author. He cleverly left it for us to interpret. The way at the end she expected & was ready to see out her life with Steve still tells me she really loved him (despite the clumsy, awful way the author had her (deliberately) express it to get her her in more trouble). But yes, the 20 years of deception is almost impossible to swallow for anyone (even if out of fear for losing the lifestyle she loved through him not accepting it). Probably even me. But that wasn't my whole point. It was that I believe, from the story, they both still loved each other. Trust was not there for Steve at this time, I accept that. I remain firmly also of the view that things just would not work with Motoko, given the circumstances. Time can be a great healer too - I have seen it before. My point was there could be a chapter 4 here with a happy ending. Yes in life, there is often not happy endings as we all know (having had one close friend top himself 20-odd years ago). Perhaps that's why I like the stories with happy endings (even where the couple divorce & each find new partners). It fills a fantasy void for me. Still, I really like Strange Life as a talented author (may well favourite him) & I greatly respect you too, your comments are nearly always very thoughtful. Hope you have same respect this way. Ken

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Different

You know I was about to one bomb this entire series. Until the end. Picking Motoko instead of his lying wife made this tale perfect. I'm not judging this lifestyle but having a choice between the old slave who's about to let herself go to a new slave who never lied and will be absolutely trustworthy is a no-brainer.

Five Stars

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Ah, but we WERE told by the author, Ken.

@Ken Phillips

In Chapter 1, we were told by the author that Wifey didn't say "No" or try to deny it when Hubby asked her if she would kill him and their two kids on M's orders. Couple that with her actions in Chapter 2, and it's pretty cut and dried as to who she would have sided with if things had come to a boil. She might not have been able to defend M, but she was more than ready to avenge him if Hubby had squeezed the trigger.

SL does a great job of providing clues in this tale as to Wifey's motivations and character. Those were two of the most telling and... chilling moments in this one.

ken philipsken philipsalmost 10 years ago
Sorry Iron Dragon, We Must Agree To Disagree

Iron Dragon

Here is the relevant passage from Chapter 1 that Strange Life has, again, in his talented way, very cleverly written:

"What if he had told you to shoot me and drown the kids in the bathtub?"

Ruth starred at me, horrified.

"Oh God Steve! How can you say something like that? He wouldn't! Never!"

I admit I was pushing Ruth to the edge with that question. However her noncommittal answer sent a chill down my spine. I decided to refrain from further exploring that particular venue for now, but the lack of a straight denial did little to endear me to her cause. This had turned into much more than a simple case of spousal infidelity or a bored housewife realising a prostitution fetish.

It never before occurred to me that my loving wife might be dangerous, but suddenly I was no longer so sure."

Ruth did not say what you claim she said. In fact, to quote, she was horrified at what Steve said & added that Master wouldn't never! What you are claiming as gospel is Steve's interpretation of her answer, just as his reading of the knife incident in Chapter 3 is his interpretation. But again, nothing actions or words of a definitive nature come through Ruthie. Your acceptance of Steve's interpretation is valid, and if the correct one, divorce was appropriate. But my alternative interpretation (and at least one other, I note) is potentially equally valid. Either interpretation still leaves the story open to my possible CHapter 4 for the reasons I set out in my first comment in this thread. All the best. Ken

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Ok, agree to disagree.

But here's the thing. She was sure that M would never order that. But if he had...

Just think about that one, Ken.

Then think about that knife in her hand in Chapter 2 when Hubby had his gun pressed to M's gut. If M had ordered her to kill her husband, would she have disobeyed him? Would she have sided with her husband or her master? After the way she phrased her answer in Chapter 1? No outright denial. Think about that, too.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 10 years ago
Like the ending and story overall

overall good story

especially like the end

poetic justice

Real reasons for the ending

Good job and Thank you for posting

Keep writing I will keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

Good job on a controversial topic, good reasoning for how the girls fell into his clutches. U could follow up eith motoko explaing why they all stayed so fanatically loyal to "M"??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gave it a 5

I really liked how each of the characters had their own personalities. If I closed my eyes I could almost picture them as they would look,just based on the discriptions you gave. I really liked the humorous way the husband dealt with what was happening to him,and what had once been a stable,happy marriage/life. The fact that Steve's final choice was Motoko (I had asked for that ending) as a companion/wife was a plus. I was afraid that you were going to go the cuckold route. I'm usually a BTB type of guy,but in this case (the length of the marriage,and the fact that they had children that the both loved) I was heartened by the softer response by her husband.All in All,a great piece. Keep writing,StrangeLife..I'll keep reading. -BGunns

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I know it's fiction but really.

Couldn't he have killed the "Master", painfully? It would have put some closure to this bullshit story other than the one you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worst piece of crap I have read on Literotica

I have read approximately 3500 stories (counting multiple chapters stories as a single story). This is the worst, most disgusting piece of junk I have read! Please stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story but wife got off easy.

Enjoyed the story. Very well written. Particularly liked the twist in the end regarding the purchase of matoko's contract. However, I think Ruth got off to easy, she now has the opportunity to "trade up" as a trophy wife to Archie, who I might add also deserves some vengeance. Just my opinion, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fcking stalkers.

lol even when you put your stories in another category you get stalked by the dumbass neanderthal's from LW genre raising their ugly heads & talking the same old nonsense .

great story , well written , very twisted & unusual plot , interesting protagonists.

i had no clue as to where the story was going or how it would conclude ...so kudos to the Author for that & also the deft handling of a riot of emotions.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

p.s

have added the Author to my browser favs.

am looking forward to seeing what other unusual rabbits he can pull out of his writers trick bag.

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Full of humour and really interesting but stunk.

I totally was infuriated at two aspects of this story. 1) I felt the persons responsible for his emotional pain Kathleen M and others went uncscathed. Leaving with Motoko indicated Steve as complicit with M and providing a financial bonus to M who didn't deserve this endorsement. 2) Participating at the mansion at any level was a signal of Steve's gutlessness and ultimate humiliation. I felt the story was extremely well written and the level of humour was magnificent but I didn't like the story as explained. Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Inane to the point of stupidity !

Is this writer for real ? "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pure Crap!

How can any one write such pure ADULTERATED sick crap as this,was not worth reading at all,just skimmed over it.

smokepolesmokepolealmost 9 years ago
saw it

I saw it as a possible ending just from her admission of "honor" being the highest calling. I'm happy you chose that ending. You wrapped it up really well too in his letting Ruth go. Very GOOD story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
asshole

You talked about how well the story was written and that you never had a clue as to where it was going.well, you must be the dumbest fucker reading these stories.p.s. the story was crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You could look at this as his getting a professional prostitute, and incubator, for free, for 20 years.

Obviously he must get a restraining order against Ruth, since he will never be sure who owns her contract and what that person might order her to do. Why would Steve allow someone as fucked up as Ruth continue to be an influence in his children's lives? He wouldn't. When Ruth comes to visit Steve will order Motoko to shadow her interactions with the children and pump Ruth for every detail of her current master and life. Eventually Motoko's contract will become irrelevant since Steve will "order" her to act as if there is no contract, which she will of course do. It will thus be the last order she follows involuntarily, and she will be free. Ruth will eventually ditch the master shit too, and live out what life she has left with Archie. She'll be fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I know I got caught in all the drama and humor

Because I grossly overrated this. Certainly did not deserve the one star I gave it. Total wimpy, cum eating cuck tripe.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 7 years ago
No one to like here.

Steve (our anti-hero?) had several opportunities to display integrity, or at least act like a decent human being. He ignored all of them, finally showing that he's just as much a fucked-up disgrace to humanity as Mr. "find vulnerable young girls, brainwash them, pimp them out, and get filthy rich" himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He has a point

She could have mentioned all this to him years ago, letting it lay this long just blew things up terribly. Worse she had that long relationship with Archie and he had a point with her comment making him feel like she was "settling" with her soon to be Ex. Will she see her kids again? Who knows. The kids are going to have some adjustments of their own with Makoto's arrival and Ruth's leaving. If the kids ever find out what mom did however........

It would have been poetic for the hubby to become another master at "M's" place and have Ruth at his beck and call as master and not hubby.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
A flamethrower

That is what the place needs. It should be sterilized and everyone with it. Slavery has no place in the 21st Century!

fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
Fantasy

A fantasy fictional story, of course any kind of slavery is an affront to any decent person. We watch war films full of slaughter, crime thrillers with gruesome murders, and the porn scene covers just about every sexual act involving pain. What I am saying is one should not get hot under the collar about this story, I liked the twist at the end and agree with another commentator, there were no likeable characters.A good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He's not much different!

Wow! Steve and M are nearly the same only one is rich lives in big house with many women under his control the other is just getting by has one woman who is also a whore with earning potential.

M was better than Steve in one case found he something for the old whore to do.

Good ole Steve just kicked her to the curb with a lame excuse about marriage vows which he didn't honor either.

He learned of her past then stupid ass hooked up with another whore from the same Damn pimp.

Hell, I think Steve even liked M.

You have to be kidding yourself you wrote this long story that wasted our time just to get to the same conclusion kick her to the curb, don't have anything to do with M and find a woman with no knowledge of M.

Hell if can find a good woman she can even be an EX whore but, a good woman with no connection in anyway with M!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 7 years ago
EXTRAORDINARY STORY

Great plot concept, well executed, masterful word smithing. A complete story with a beginning, a middle and an end. First time through I liked it. Second time through I grasped all the nuances and I was totally taken with the story.

I have glanced at other reader comments and I am thankful I live on a different planet.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 7 years ago
SLAVERY COMMENTS are incorrect.

Ok so this type of thing is consenting, between adults and is happening right now and is legal and just a sexual preference. It is called 24/7 TPE. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week total power exchange. In the psychological world it is no more different than doggy style is to missionary style. Grow up and get your head out of your ass.

And it's a story.

This is not about the kidnap and rape of girls who are then sold into sex slavery. True slavery by the definition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic Twist Ending

This story is one of those that gets better towards the end, wraps up neatly, by giving the reader a satisfying payoff.

The Master - initially seems to be a sinister cult leader, but is shown to be, ultimately, a businessman who simply monetizes submissive tendencies that his women already have. And as the story shows, none of his women are there against their will.

Steve - for me, this way this guy's story was told is a masterclass in character development. I loved how he actually uses his wits, identifies his true adversary, and turns the tables on her - the twist being that his true adversary is not the Master, but Ruthie.

Ruthie - is she insane, or drugged out of her mind? The answer is neither. The point of the story is that Steve initially thinks that she is being mentally or spiritually enslaved by the Master, but comes to realize that she was never a slave. She is and was always free, independent, of sound mind; she simply uses the Master's organization to maintain her long-running extramarital affairs, and live out her fantasies in a secret life where Steve is not included, while being able to return to her white picket fence life most of the week. She is, essentially, two-timing.

The clever reveal is that Ruthie is the true villain of the story, and once Steve catches on to what she has been really doing, he turns the situation to his advantage, ends his marriage to the woman who has manipulated him for two decades, and gets a younger replacement in the bargain.

One of the more intelligent stories I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice sting in the tail

A very clever little story with a nice sting in the tail.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
entertaining 5*

brilliant piss take of all those sad fucks who claim to be dominant or "masters" lol

ha ha you still need permission from the dumb "sub slave" or it's rape you inadequate fuckwits. lol

way of life ffs lol

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Nice twist. Then when Ruth marries Archie out her as an escort. Ape-man deserves some hurt too.

Oh, and Fujiko is a first name. As if Ruth’s original last name was “Brenda” —> Ruth Brenda.

PencarrowPencarrowover 5 years ago
THERE WAS NO DOMINANT HOLD OVER THESE WOMEN

I’m sure the author never intended it, but it seems the women who were supposedly under the “control” of the Master were actually under the control of their “contracts”, because once the contract was sold then the woman would serve whoever now owned it. No personalities involved at all, no special dominant/slave symbiosis, only a signed contract and this of course makes a mockery of Ruth’s twisted logic when she says she was only serving her master who had some sort of warped control over her. It highlights the fantasy of this story (thank Zeus, or the god of your choice) as opposed to real cults.

It also supports the entertaining, even humorous way the story ended when it could have gone a lot darker. I liked the ending, and I especially liked the way the author anticipated the same questions we would have asked Ruth if we were in Steve’s position, and how he used her answers to show how shallow and self-serving she really was. This was wonderful writing with tongue somewhat firmly in cheek.

I should also acknowledge Anonymous (04/10/18 – “Fantastic twist ending”) who has written a very perceptive and succinct summary of the characters in the story. Thanks, I enjoy reading good comments almost as much as I enjoy reading the stories, and yours was great.

I still thought the Master was a cold, wealth-driven piece of shit with no redeeming features, and the story could have included some pay-back for him as well (after all, Steve now his name on the signed contract, and I would think the IRS would be interested in how he came by his millions – I bet he doesn’t pay much, if any, tax).

There were other avenues that could be pursued (for example, Ruth felt she owed the Master because he paid for her and Steve’s house, but he didn’t - she paid for it from her earnings as his prostitute), but in the end it’s just a fantasy and I loved it. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Whores and assholes abound.

Thoroughly unlikable characters doing completely asinine things. Laughably bad. The only possible ending has Steve either killing the Master and burying the body or turning the Master over to the FBI and having him and his buddies rot in jail for the rest of their miserable lives. Ugly story of stupidity and abuse.

QuintiusQuintiusalmost 4 years ago
Ooooh boy...

... did StrangeLife pull this one off at the last minute. I was getting worried there with the way the first two chapters unfolded and all that talk about buying contracts. Honestly, I thought Steve buying out Motoko's contract at the end was brilliant. I was wondering where this was going after he was so accepting of having a slave of his own for the weekend, essentially cheating on Ruth and joining in the culture that made her betray him their entire relationship. Once he decided to lower his gun I think it was clear that he came to an inner decision about how he was going to proceed in regards to his marriage. When he spotted the knife in Ruth's hand, I think he already knew deep down they were done. That idea was further enforced later on when he saw her behavior when she was fucking Ape-man and cuddling and smoking with him during the afterglow.

As for this third chapter, I found it a VAST improvement over the first two. I've read one or two stories with this theme of meeting the wife's master and joining in the culture before and they usually go much worse, often with the husband becoming a slave for a while so he'll "understand" his wife better. Not my cup of tea. This story, on the other hand, did it surprisingly well, portraying a normal guy who's being introduced to a lifestyle that he can pretend to follow and understands by the end but doesn't REALLY intend to join. The tone of the story lightened remarkably and I personally found Steve's new flippant manner pretty realistic considering how surreal everything became to him. Once he saw the double life his wife had been leading their entire marriage long and realized the extent of the lie their entire relationship was, the switch was really flipped inside of him and he began thinking more in terms of where he, personally was going from there. It allowed him to view everything around him more objectively and he combated his incredulousness and distaste with humor and a "fuck y'all" attitude.

The twist at the end was actually quite brilliant. M honestly got what he wanted from Steve, though not in the manner he thought he would. By Sunday Steve had a much better understanding of the nature of submissives and the slave culture, how people involved in it needed to be treated, and realized that a slave obeying their master doesn't mean they don't make decisions for themselves or bear responsibility. That really was what made Steve realize that he and Ruth were done and Motoko was the person who showed him that. He came to understand that Ruth would never really choose him over M and that deep down she was a deceitful, selfish person. Not telling him about her lifestyle and concealing who she was deep down was a personal decision. M never told her to do that. Motoko, on the other hand, was always completely honest with Steve and threw her all into being his entirely. She was literally willing to die because she'd disobeyed and displeased him. She never used her connection with M as an excuse to weasel out of it. Her submissiveness was a part of her personality and in spite of how she behaved, she was actually a very strong-willed, disciplined, and honorable woman. One hundred percent an improvement over Ruth. I cheered when it turned out Steve had bought her contract instead of Ruth's and I thought his final conversation with his soon to be ex-wife was amazing.

And for those commenters who doubted it, the whole slave contract thing is real in that culture. No, I'm not part of it nor do I really like it, but it's a real thing amongst them. If a slave's owner decides to dispose of a slave, by selling them, trading them, whatever, the slave will comply because it's an order from their master. By selling Motoko's contract to Steve she no longer belonged to M, she was Steve's. Completely, 100%, to do with as he liked and very happily. Steve understood that and wouldn't have spent so much on the contract otherwise. He learned a lot that weekend.

Frankly, I'm kind of surprised at how negative the comments on this story are. I get that the BTB crowd was pissed off that Steve didn't kill M, his wife, M's goons, Ape-man and Horsey, burn down the mansion, etc, etc... but honestly, what kind of story would that have been? How could he have realistically hurt any of those people and gotten away with it? As for Ruth, he wrote her off completely, told her exactly why he no longer had any respect for her and why he was divorcing her, and further insulted her by replacing her with a better model of slave, using her own lifestyle as a legitimate way of getting back at her. It was pretty brilliant when one thinks about it. No kneecaps or balls were broken, nobody got shot, nobody caught HIV, and no bitches became homeless but Steve got some justice, kept his house and kids, and traded up. WAY up. He's going the "living well" route for revenge and that's the best realistic ending one could expect from this story setup. Well done in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yuck

One of the most reprehensible stories form a ‘fucked in his mind’ and ‘ high on weeds’ author!! What a crappy crappy vomit filled story

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What an interesting fantasy tale. This is a tale that could continue with Motoko as the new slave. 5 stars

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Well I expected that the husband "buys" Motoko too. But buying ONLY Motoko was a surprise.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 3 years ago

It is a brilliant storyline up to the end. And Quintus below, summarizes it well. The loose end in my mind is the kids and how the future will be managed. Exactly how are the kids to view Motoko? How will the divorce be explained? Will the real truth be unveiled? Will Steve be able to maintain his cavalier attitude toward Ruth long term or will the depth of her betrayal eventually break through? Will he turn hostile to her presence and her relationship with the kids? Do the kids have some right to know that they were simply puppets in a prostitute's fantasy while she plied her trade with hundreds of men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would have sealed the exits, and burned the place to the ground with every one inside.

CharetteCharetteover 2 years ago

damn i´m so between ... Cuckold ... yeah ... trade in and btb ? yeah too .

a damn ... 5 points

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well beat me with a stick. I had major doubts about the 1st 2 chapters but really like the ending of the third. Interesting him being a master and relating to the original. Don't understand that kind of subservience which goes way beyond the male subservience to a lord in the past( you know-= i keep a kingdom safe and am responsible for providing x# of men at arms when called on for by my lord) and the lord helps me if i have a yuge criminality problem or an invasion(that might threaten the whole(his)kingdom).

What really saved the 3rd chap was buying out motoko contract and not whore/slut/cunt ruth's, steves reasons for divorcing /deserting her are all valid by themselves but especially the last one, shes giving up her whoring to settle for just steve, so finally she can relax, not bother to stay in shape or pretty and let him have her physical rejects(tired personality, bored old lady, saggy tits, cavernous twat) which epitomizes how she thought of him. From the time she met steve, he was never her primary focus or love, he was going to be her beard, she would be a high class whore and steve would be the pretend husband, adoring her, working his ass off for her( while her whoring income went to M) and therefore preventing anyone from realizing what her real personality was.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

AWESOME story!!!!! Loved the ending. Wasn't expecting that! Great job!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantasyastical

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ridiculously funny, between ‘orsii’ and comparing a slave contract to paying for an iPhone, this author showed a turn of phrase that HDK would be proud of

5* of course

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

I’m glad Ruth got hers, she never really comprehended it was all on her everything was just an excuse to cheat. Another chapter would’ve been good.

I would never had let Ruth see the kids, that would’ve been my never ending revenge for her crimes.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is beyond anything I’d except, even for a story. I couldn’t imagine excepting such BS

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

This is one of the best resolutions of a cheating wife story on this whole site. It doesn't have to be all fire ants, baseball bats and nut punches when you have this kind of finesse. A truly masterful conclusion, you could say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite a few of the comments on this story are thoughtful, logically concerned and interesting. I’ve read them all and certainly enjoyed them. My basic problem with virtually all of them is that the concept of cultism is either ignored or not understood. Not so StrangeLife who absolutely gets it.

I am no expert on cults but I have read quite a lot about them, and the religiosity of feelings involved in them. The essence of cults has nothing to do with reason, ethics or logical thought. They are based in belief. Cults, like all religions, are about emotional feelings that are designed to address a fearful, painful and unacceptable reality. (Like, for instance, death…showing us how insignificant we are, and that we are no more than a piece of sand on a massive beach. That we are essentially meaningless. Religion solves this! We have, according to religion, eternal life. Problem [fear of death] gone…) Cults, to the suffering, “solve” the extremely bad, overwhelming personal feelings they have. The “Master” [or god] simply says; “you just do as I say, and I will remove all your [emotional] problems and responsibilities. They will become mine, and you will become free of pain and fear. (Hmmmm…You will have nothing, [except what I give you,] and you will be happy!” Sound familiar? Like the Great Reset?…Eh?)

Therefore, the decisions we non cultists would choose, like those discussed in these comments, based on said reason, logic, or our sense of morals and ethics, for them, do not, and can not exist. Ruth, Monique, Katherine, Motoko and the rest, can ONLY act as they do, because of their deep seated, untouchable belief. Their thoughts, as brilliant as these women are, (college degrees and all,) CAN NOT broach the godlike belief system they hold in their feelings. IOW, thought stops at belief! The author, StrangeLife, understands this extremely well, and makes that very clear all throughout his story. Virtually every confrontation shows this.

There is simply no discussing or arguing with a religious belief of any kind, that will make any difference in its outcome. And that includes the people who believe in a cult. (Ruth never changed.) Check out the Jim Jones cult, [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones#Mass_murder-suicide_in_Jonestown] or the so called religion of Scientology. (Read the two books exposing the Scientology scam called “A Piece of Blue Sky” and “The Road to Xenu.” They are free on the internet.) The absolute devotion to these scams is unbelievable to us non believers, who live by thought, reason, logic etc.

Lastly, this story also exposes the problem of authoritarianism we suffer from. There will always be controlling asshole “leaders” like “M,” (and even Steve, if he accepts the role of Motoko’s Master, as it appears he does.) Just look at our current neoliberal politics! I am sure, virtually all of us have had discussions with believers, and we left feeling confused by their arguments and decisions, (much as Steve was, in his initial discussions with Ruth in Chapter 01.)

I expect that virtually ALL these so called “Masters,” (be they personal, religious, cultist, or political…I call them political magicians,) understand exactly what they are doing. “M” is quite open about his agenda and “business” when talking to Steve. ALL their actions are selfishly driven, no matter how “giving” or philanthropical they may appear. They do what they do on purpose, and not out of ignorance or decision error. In my view, these so called “Masters” need to be separated from society, and the hurting submissives taken care of, with love and acceptance.

This story, including the humor, IMNSHO, is well done, and one that really explores the largely unreported or even cared about, story of authoritarianism, cults and belief. It is something we should think about.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It gets a well earned 5 stars from me. Thanks, StrangeLife, for your writing efforts, and this wonderful story.

Merlin

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fucking disappointment. Trading one whore for another whore. As if knowing that she was a whore from the beginning makes it okay. I hate writers who peddle this bullshit. Of course, it fucking matters how many cocks have been in a woman. Not just from the perspective of viewing a woman with too many lovers as soiled, but also from the standpoints of mental health, bad judgment and decision making, overall health, etc.

And then he completely lets the fuckers who orchestrated his married life off. He does absolutely shit. What a disappointing character and story. Even the fucking wife doesn't pay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

no way

should have shot M and the goon squad, left the whore there and got a divorce. Or staying "legal" just left her there and get the divorce for fraud.

someoneothersomeoneother12 months ago

How can this be explained to the children and rest of family? Wife is gone, and a young hussy come to live in the family home. Ruth deserved a far worse fate for 20 years of treason.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

GAG!!!

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

I was really expecting much more of you after reading some of your stories...

...totally disappointing...

I would have expected much more rage, furious and violence agains everyone there..., public humilliations and destroyed public careers, totally bunkruptcies, much more BTB and since second one...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I puked!

inka2222inka22224 months ago

Wow, what a way to redeem what was an absolutely awful story in the first 2 chapters. 4 stars for this chapter.

//

Ironically, despite being all "team BTB", I totally agree with your main character and disagree with earlier commenters. The "master" guy didn't lie to him and cheat on him. He's a piece of trash, but he's a supporting character in the big lie that his so-called "wife" perpetrated. And the bitch got what she deserved - not only no husband, but also replaced with a better model and to know the man she (at least according to lies she herself believs) "loves" hates her and despises her and doesn't think they had any love.

//

Having said that, I DID take 1 star off, for the idiotic "Oh I didn't kill him because those girls depended on him" line of thinking. That was as dumb as possible as far as reasons. "I don't want to go to jail", I can fully buy as a reason. He has zero obligations to those bitches, who would cheerfully murder him on the "master's" orders.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

@anon - regarding his new wife. She wasn't strictly speaking a "whore". She was more of a robot, programmed to function as a whore. At the extreme end of BDSM and cults, that is a sad possibility. She didn't choose to be a whore because she loved sex or because she wanted money, because of some character flaw or bad decision making (aside from joining a cult, but I suspect she was groomed). She was ordered to do it.

//

Important point is, that she is already welded to this mentality, so she literally is THE most loyal person the main character can ever find. She already likes him, and now he's officially her Master. There's literally zero chances of her cheating on him, or harming him. People claim "I'm yours" as a statement which isn't literally true, in Motoko's case it's about as true as it can be.

//

The difference between the two women is that Motoko has not betrayed anyone. Yes, in theory, if that dude ordered her to marry someone and betray them, I am not prepared to bet she wouldn't. BUT, she hasn't; and from the author's descriptions, my impression is may be she would not. Therefore, main character has no mental/emotional baggage of that betrayal with her, even in the worst case scenario of her having capacity to be that much of a shithead like the ex was.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

For some reason I don't understand I liked this. Normally I pass on stories in this vein.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrangeLife@StrangeLife
359 Followers
My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES