All Comments on 'Plotting a Course Ch. 13'

by VaRiverWriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JKendallDaneJKendallDaneabout 10 years ago
Great chapter!

Like how you dropped in some really interesting plot twist possibilities. Just don't leave us hanging over the edge of the cliff too long. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Always a lovely story

Rob and Bobby ALWAYS have a loving story. I love how each story includes details of their gorgeous cocks, Rob's beautifully hairy chest, Bobby's devotion, their kisses, their tenderness with each other, their knowledge of each other's bodies, etc. It just gets better each time, taking the reader to new heights. I'd love to see Bobby and Rob move in together. I REALLY love these guys and their story! I also think Bobby has to see Rob cry -- a real emotional cry that was HINTED at when Rob goofed about not being gay earlier in the series. He had tears in his eyes as he sat with Bobby on the fishing dock. That's what we need to see, but without any threat of break up or trouble. Rob has a sensitive side that he shows. I think a good crying will do that. Maybe I'm just a sap and overly sentimental. But I think tears that actually stream down his face will make Rob even more endearing. Keep up this good work. I'll keep reading!

JensensloverJensensloverabout 10 years ago

You're a good writer, but these short chapters are starting to get annoying, you'd think the amount of time between chapters they should be longer.

boyxboylover_boyxboylover_about 10 years ago
AMAZING

I love your work...amazing as always. You never disappoint

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 10 years ago
Another good chapter

I love this story. And disagree about the length of the chapters. They are fine. Just keep 'em coming (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Casey 1988

Wow! I will wait as best I can for the next chapter.

EricMorrisonEricMorrisonalmost 10 years ago

I get the feeling Chase is gonna cause some trouble...

Anyway, I can't wait to know what happens with the ring!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous