All Comments on 'A Barbarian Girl on Gor Ch. 10'

by Mischiana

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

I hope that they find another manuscript so the story can be carried forward. Perhaps a

Champion also unjustly sentenced to the salt mines can be brought into the tale. This

tale has great possiblities to be further expanded and "fleshed out".

This should be a story of sacrafice and redemption with justice.

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 10 years ago

Another wonderful chapter. i agree with the Anonymous comment that more manuscripts should be uncovered so that Amelia Jane's story may continue. Keep up the great writing! i have enjoyed reading Amelia Jane's tale and look forward to any future chapters. *warm smile*

MuqaliMuqalialmost 10 years ago
Excellent

I've really enjoyed these, and I hope that we can read more to find out about her fate! Or at least similar girls' fates!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Frustrated!

The Amelia character elicits no sympathy from me, she is thoroughly unlikable. All of the Gor books and the subsequent fanfiction leave me frustrated. I so want to like them and find that 'something' that captures so many readers but I find J.Norman's writing to be adolescent and contrary. The whole world of Gor leaves a bad taste in my mouth and this is no exception. A plus point however, it appears you possess something which Norman does not - an ability to write something that engages the reader. Please keep submitting work, perhaps move away from Gor, spread your wings so to speak. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
john norman

you have written a plausible (based on mr norman's series) on the fate of a snobbish self-centered girl who is thrust into a world that simply won't accept her counter instinctal manor.....even in the real world most women find themselves naturally drawn to the stronger alpha male...you've done well dear .....give us more.......... george

88a4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sad

Wow pointless cruelty and rape. Next time even if happens on another planet, classify this as non consent not Si Fy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A good addition to the Gor Saga

The ten chapters of "A Barbarian Girl on Gor". Do follow narrative of John Norman set when he wrote the original books. For those unaware it is a Science Fantasy. Ideally you should read the whole in sequence. It would be great that this story is continued in the near future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Neither Norman or Burroughs wrote gratitious violence like this

This was simply awful. Violence for no rhyme or reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Poor Ending

This is a well written story but the end, or lack thereof, in a word, sucks! The only connection that held me to the story is the quality of the writing, however the ending was sad for all concerned - reader, writer, and certainly the heroine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
On the "Ending"

While I thought it a bit too heavy on the sadism in places, the author caught much of the feel- not only of Gor- but of the genre that inspired it. After all, the first two Barsoomian novels [ERB] ended in uncertain cliffhangers, as did Carson of Venus and likewise Lin Carter's Jandar of Callisto novels. And this IS an erotic story site ,after all. I hope to read a follow- up in the [near!] future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
REALLY??????

THIS COMMENT IS FOR ALL 10 CHAPTERS. ONE OF THE MOST BESTIAL, CRUEL, AND JUDGMENTAL STORIES I HAVE EVER READ. MAKING MEN THE ALMIGHTY TO CRUSH THE POOR LITTLE STUPID "WHORE/SLUT" WOMEN. IF THIS IS OUR FATE, HOPE THIS PLANET BLOWS UP BEFORE THAT EVER HAPPENS............

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are u fucking kidding me! That’s it no more just cut it off like. That’s just mean man just simply mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10 chapters of utter, utter bollocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous