All Comments on 'Life of James Ch. 01'

by Wannabe Chick

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WOW!!

I loved evry minute of this for tis to be your first male-on-male story you did a damn good job. I was near climax without even touching myself. I hope that they keep coming you are a very talented writer. Pretty please keep them cumming.

dn_boladn_bolaabout 19 years ago
Best story I've read so far

I love how you don't go straight to the fucking scene. It's that exploratory moment in the beginning of affairs like this that is so erotic and tantalizing. This is the ideal piece for me and would want to read more of them. Rubbing against one another is so much hotter than actual fucking sometimes. Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yummmmmmmm

I couldn't wait to cum!!!!!

Wisdom_SeekerWisdom_Seekerabout 17 years ago
Excellent!

I really enjoyed this story, I couldn't help rubbing myself as I read it.

It was well written and wonderfully descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very hot

I couldnt stop playing with myself, great

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love love love!

It was the best gay literature I have read in a long time, possibly of all time. I'm female and I totaly get off on reading gay porn and this, well it blew my mind. I adore it! This has to be my favorite... I love the way you use your words as well and don't just go straight into the sex. It's a great piece. I'm going to have to recomend this to a few of my friends!

Thank you for a truly wonderful read! ;3

xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

The way you encaptured the realism of that situation was incredible. It was really believable and your skill for writing turned me on alot in that story- well done, keep writing <3 I'm not at all gay, yet I came.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Wow, what a brilliant story! Normally gay erotica is so violent or unrealistic. This story was beautiful. Thank you.

69plus169plus1over 10 years ago
Liked it but

Good story, I liked how it developed, but next time maybe reread it closely as there were a few grammatical errors.

But keep it up!

jesusfreakjesusfreakover 4 years ago
Best ever

One of the best I have ever read

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361almost 2 years ago

So hot! Rock hard and ready for part 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous