All Comments on 'A Mother's Secret Needs Ch. 5'

by ShadowLord

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great!

I love this story and waiting for more. very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
obsession

A love sick beyond all imaginings. I couldnt believe how well you painted this lusty, sexy, obessive landscape! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

I loved it,As a mom of two sons that is my fantazy come to life.

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 14 years ago
Fucking Wonderful Story Series

The delivery of the birth was somewhat reasonable since they didn't want to raise speculation and question about the parenting and such.

This is obivously not going to be their only child so why don't they move? I m,ean people are going to wonder about the babies' father and they haven't seen Suzy with other men other than Jack so . . .

Johnboy9Johnboy9about 14 years ago
Well written series until...

I really totally enjoyed this story until this last chapter which, I suppose, was well intentioned. However, I find it hard to imagine how both son and mother, currently unemployed, would have been able to continue living in the house they are in and pay the bills necessary to keep staying there. The father even made a point of saying that he was the one paying for everything so that they were all able to live there in the style they were accustomed. I'm sure, since Mike had grounds for levying the divorce, and gave her the house, he probably didn't have to give her much in the way of alimony or child support either, since Jack was of age. You should have made their survival seem a bit harsher and more difficult than the idyllic picture you painted here, especially when the baby arrived on the scene. Perhaps even made them seek employment and showed the stress that had on their sex lives. I get that this is just a story, a fantasy, but a little reality thrown in sometimes isn't always a bad thing.

Again, overall, this was greatly written, especially in terms of the way you wrote how jack seduced his mom, the persistence of it, and her reluctance and unwillingness to submit to his amorous desires - really hot!

clinton09clinton09over 13 years ago
Touches all the bases

This serial was excellent; it contained all the elements to make it a perfect modern vehicle for the Oedipal cycle. The chief difference is substituting the mother's reluctance for the old play's mistaken identities. Anyway, disregarding the collegiate discussion, the story was hot, I dug it, and could use more...though it appears to have reached a natural ending.

patrickwh90patrickwh90over 11 years ago
More

I think you should do more to this story... Like how life was when the baby was made or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
PLEASE HEED THESE COMMENTS

I read all 5 chapters very carefully. Loving how you were building. Loving the

\sex between the two of them, but especially the filthy talk by the Mom

This might sound sound funny, but the last story was a great disappointment,

because it was based on love, & not lust. As wonderful as that was, it was still

sex with love.

Before that, there was the "taboo Sex". Even doing sex in places they could easily have gotten caught. And especiially, emotionally "destroying" the Dad.

When the Dad wrote the note saying that he was leaving (that wasn't surprising),

but it was so disappointing him cursingt them out like so, because when he did that,HE DIDN'T SEEM WEAK.

This story could have been TRULY GREAT, if he stayed around, KEPT WORKING

TO SUPPORT THE FAMILY, & would get off at night watcjhng his wife & son fuck. Then

he would truly have turned into a pure cuckhold, & be completely harrased & destroyed

as a man. This would have been SO MUCH MORE EXCITING FOR ALL (He would do this, because he wouldbe afraid of beingbeaten up by his son, letting others know he

was an incredible wimp, & frankly the ONLY WAY he could really get off, was to watch them.)

His wife could then laugh and ridicule him while she is getting fucked by her son. Spit on him whenever she wanted to. And both of them could then regularly literally

PISS ALL OVER HIM, which would have been a far more exciting ending.-EATANDBEMERRY

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hottest mother/son story!

This is the sexiest incest story in here. Some of the language is a little hokey - but I loved how dominant sexually. In most of these mother/son stories wether it is love story or just a lust story, the sons never really take charge enough of the mom. This was hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
= oooooooo

this is a sick fucking story ol mike should had kill that slut shoot the ball of that prick son so the bitch had an inbreed little baster will she fuck him tooo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

I liked most of the story, with the exception of the gross farts spread throughout.

Other then that it was written well and pretty sexy.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I liked the whole series but I agree with the other comments that it would have been better to cuckhold the husband completely and make him stay in the house paying the bills. Also, a 2 1/2" dick on a baby?? Wtf? That's about as long as it's leg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

All perfect incest unions should result in pregnancies.

Funewriter1Funewriter1over 6 years ago

I really enjoyed your five-part series. However, you really need to use your Spell/Grammar Checker because all the mistakes detracted from your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Happy Ending...

Would be if Mike tortured and killed Suzy and Jack just as they richly deserved... and got away with it scot free.

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 1 month ago

This comment is a reflection on my feelings of all the chapters. You lost my interest when you started with all that baby shit: "I need to have your babies". The initial dom/sub scene in chapter one was also a turn-off. Thank God you didn't carry it forward. Mom's exulted cries were WAY too verbose and extreme. Also why the puerile use of 'mommy' instead of mom or mother? Chapters 4 &5 sealed my disgust for this story. However I'm sure this will satisfy the requirements of all those who harbor the humiliation and pregnancy fetishes . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous