All Comments on 'Moonshadows Ch. 08'

by twilight_song

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I am so glad I haven't been waiting for 8 years since you started this, having said that I won't be reading any more of this, it seems instead of just finishing it, you're trying to drag it out into as many chapters as you can which is getting quite boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I like this. :)

I have enjoyed every chapter of this story, and I will definately carry on reading this till the end. Please hurry with chapter 9. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I disagree with the one commentor

I have and am enjoying this story. I don't know why there was such a long pause between the postings but you seem to be posting more regular. And the build up though slow is intriguing. I look forward to the next chapters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I really don't understand why some people are getting bored with this....

The story is just getting going in my opinion, and I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I can't wait to read the next chapter!! I love this!! ^_^

elausenteelausentealmost 10 years ago
mesmerized....

Love the tension building style of writing. Nothing is rushed allows for your imagination to catch up and embrace the plot fully. It is easier to get inside the characters and sympathize with their tribulations.

Cannot wait for the next chapter. .. I'm fully captivated.

Drawing inspiration for my own material.

Thanks

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE!

Hurry please!

obabyobabyover 9 years ago
Look forward to more

Well written, mysterious, strong characters, and excellent dynamics. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done!

...one of the best storys... you made my day...and my night ;-)

...please go on!

elausenteelausentealmost 9 years ago
More?

Was this one the last chapter? I re-read the whole series, and it never failed to draw me right into the plot, once again... what a great love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Update

Please add more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please dont abandon this

I dont know if you are still reading your comments, but I like your story. Please dont give up and abandon it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for this well written, glorious sex scenes and poetic meandering sentences that was inspiring in subject and execution. I enjoyed the lack of singular focus on the memes of wereworlds. Even if you do not finish this here, thank you.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Sorry to see this discontinued, it's an interesting take of a difficult subject. Basically raping the mind, although not the body, and how to deal with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertwilight_song@twilight_song
299 Followers
Well! It's been 6 years, but in the midst of procrastinating on working on the manuscript for an actual novel (gasp!), I started looking over some of my old work and found the partially-finished stories I'd put up here. Cue the resulting guilt and urge to get the ball rolling ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES