All Comments on 'The Prisoner Of Desire'

by TwistedMisery

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Loved the humor and conversation. Nice play off the intense sexual emotions

win_niewin_niealmost 10 years ago
enjoyable!!

I really enjoyed that story and its ending

MaynessMaynessalmost 10 years ago

Good story, great dialogue and very entertaining. I did however feel there was more to this story, further explanation and a less rushed ending would have made it more complete. I am not sure that Hayden would have capitulated so easily with a stranger and why was Lucas at the bus stop? It is an unusual story and very intriguing, thank you.

peevishpeevishalmost 10 years ago
Loved

I absolutely loved everything about this story, but I would have preferred a longer ending. The details were nice, and the plot moved at a steady pace. I just wish there was a sequel..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

Please write a sequel! Love their weird relationship and Lucas is kinda sweet for a creepy guy. Hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Totally original

Loved your story!!

cutie4rmjacutie4rmjaalmost 10 years ago
An Amazing story 10/10

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sigh...

SO GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
perfect

Very well written. I almost fell in love with Lucas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sequel!!

This was so good that it needs a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Most awesome piece I've read so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

I would love for this to be a series. It would be interesting to see how their relationship develops!

StargodissStargodissalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

Love this story! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i like it!

hoping you could do the epilogue one!

i like the taste of your erotica story, hopefully you could do it more of these! :) - dianne ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it!!

love your stories!! please continue to write more!!

amberg1984amberg1984almost 10 years ago
Make this a series please!!!

Loved this story and want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please write and publish any type of story.

Your witty summary lured me in, but I wasn't expecting the story to live up to my vague hopes of something more.

While your story was...uh physically appealing, it was more then that. Intelligent, thrilling, funny...

The mind games you played with both the girl character as well as the reader... oh, especially the way I was beginning to calm down as he took her home - 'shes lucky that he's not as bad as he could be or this would be a dumb move' - and then they were in the bedroom and my heart went right back up to eleven.

I'm sorry if I'm rambling and not quite coherent, but this was such a well told story!

Writing is definitely one of your gifts.

Lastly, I disagree with the comments that suggest a continuation of this story. It is like an erotic modern fairy-tale and has plenty of substance. I also believe it'd take away from the intensity of the story.

5 *s all over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wrong ending

it was hot - don't get me wrong the whole non consent / reluctance thing is a hot fantasy - but he should have let her go. in another chapter she could have come back and taken him. but this was rape - and everything should have a consequence. it was hot and he took it and should pay the price. he should have gone to jail or she should have killed him. retribution would have been sexier than that weak- willed bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cute

This seemed so romantic....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This was so cool to read ♡ thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ending could've been better...

I didn't fare well with the ending too much. Overall though, this story is by far one of the best I've ever read. 9/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That was AMAZING

I loved that so much, im so happy i found this story, i really wish there was a sequel, even if it wasnt erotic ^^ and i loooove Lucas, his character is very interesting and intriguing. I'd give this a 11/10 :3 <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Omg

Literally one of the best non-con romance I've read here. Already wishing for more Lucas and Hayden - loved how their personalities clicked so well and Hayden's stoic responses made me giggle. thumbs up!

dahlingdolldahlingdollover 9 years ago
Loving this as I love your other stories

Lucas is such a hetero male forcing her under the guise that she has a choice and he's not making her. Coercion is making her do something as this isn't like a transaction or deal as she is confined and that is basically her lifeline. LMFAO @ Lucas's bs. '"We can stop anytime you want to'...if that were the case she wouldn't be confined.

He is certainly a lawyer trained in today's male-dominated world of victim-blaming and shaming where the notion is if she doesn't struggle like X, Y, and Z it's not 'real' and that she's asking to be raped. It does basically boils down to it's your word against mine and with women their word is rarely taken seriously against a male's. Unless she's a virgin as show by how Lucas was finally released her upon learning she was a virgin. As it seems only non virgins are okay to rape.

I do love how your stories reflect the reality of the world against women. This line pretty much sums it up: "Whenever he did decide to let her go, there was probably nothing she could do about it after the fact. "

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love the beginning but the ending is just nah. Hayden just accept Lucas and eerything what he did just happens to be okay. What a loser Hayden is. I'm disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow.

I love this story, it's like you went into the deep dark places in my mind and wrote a story from the things you found. It was a perfect balance between gentle and rough. I love the fact that alucas actually cared for her well being, but also made it thrilling and exciting by getting a bit rough towards the end. Wow. I have no more words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
overall fun

I loved the story - everything about it was great - that is, up until Hayden asked for "round two" - I mean the character had so much spunk and attitude - and then it just disappeared. That was a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Took a turn

The story was going so well until the ending. I know this is the non-consent section and I should expect and accept the romanticizing of rape but the tone of the beginning and the end didn't match. Lucas actually raping her at the end ruined it. I actually enjoyed when he was manipulating her into doing things and the smart remarks the main character would give. It gave the story humor and a slight compassion for antagonist but his last minute change in characteristic took that away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fabulous!!

what a wonderfully well written story x

lovebird1805lovebird1805over 9 years ago
Awesome. ..

One of the nice story I've read in reluctant category so far. ... I've enjoyed it throughly. You are an amazing writer.. Do write more like this.. good luck :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
911

I think here in the U.S. that even w/o a SIM card 911 will still go through on a cell. Although I don't know for sure. Maybe someone in law enforcement can comment with real knowledge. Also, being held against one's will in the manner she was I believe is considered kidnapping. Again law enforcement should be consulted.

GF1260GF1260over 9 years ago
Why in the hell!!???

Do people always want to point out the lack of realism in these stories? Seriously? It's called erotica. It's supposed to be fantasy on some level and it's supposed to get you off!

Now that I have that out of my system... :)

This is a great story. Very fun. Very creative. One of my all time favorites. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes! Just yes!

I don't normally comment but that was one of the greatest stories I have read on this site. I loved the banter and stubbornness and Lucas and Hayden. I know some people didn't like how Hayden gave up so easily I guess, but I loved that. I liked how he ended up taking her anyway but still cared for her. It was fantastic! My only problem is I wish the actual description of the sex was longer. I also think the ending could of been streched in other ways. I wanted to know why Lucas was at the bus station. How long he had known about her. I mean that couldn't have been the first time he has seen her! This was so amazing if you haven't written a sequel, I hope you do, or an epilogue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oye, listen!

It's writers like you that make life unnecessarily unbearable with the fact that your characters don't exist for real. Five stars, dammit! *tosses phone dispondently*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yaaah, edit!! Make the sex scene longer!! :)))))))

black_maestrablack_maestraabout 9 years ago
Once again...

Great writing. Now put these mini stories in an ebook and get them published. I'll buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Actually Liked the Ending

I liked the ending, I think it fit perfectly with the story. And I don't want to see any other parts to this story (I mean that in the nicest way). This is a great one-shot story. I've read some of the other stories you've written and like this one the best out of them all.

Thanks for sharing your writing.

--AnonLove <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AMAZING

Woah, really great writing. Lucas was one hell of a sweet talker - really drawn to how cheeky/ mischievous he was. Made me laugh.

Now I'm trying desperately to find similar stories to this but nothing has come up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loved it

Great Story! Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love this style!

This and the hell in your eyes are my favurites by you, please male more sgoties similar to these! The whole feisty young girl paired with a dominant older guy and great chemistry is a really good mix, yes its a bit cliche but you pull it off well. And by no means is the jell im your eyes cliche, that series is amazing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why Lucas Is At The Bus Stop

This is just a theory, but I believe that because Lucas owned a house so close to the bus stop, he could see the bus stop from his window. Hayden had been waiting at that bus stop every evening for a while because her car was in the shop. Lucas saw her, decided he wanted her, and thought up a plan to make it happen.

He certainly wasn't there to catch the bus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's really easy to get drawn in and feel with the characters. Great writing. Please continue. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this

You have a talent. I love, love your stories! Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you and well done.

Great story with a happy ending.

near1111near1111about 8 years ago
nice

lovely Story with very well described characters. I loved the going conversation between them and that Shows your Talent as a writer. Ist easy to write sex stories but you had a lot of great dialouge here. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Scorching

Thank you for sharing your work. I love this story. Lucas /Zach was just forceful enough to be scorching hot but with still shows tenderness/ concern towards the heroine that makes for a very likeable character. Hope you can post more stories soon.

Absinth3Absinth3almost 8 years ago
So hot it melted my phone

And me too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved this

It was a kind of polite reluctance which turned playful, then touching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yet another favorite

I love your stories! Please write more and continue your other stories! Your possessive and stalkerish heroes are my guilty pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
oh my god

this is the best story I have EVER read. I am absolutely in awe of your writing and your detail and just...everything. Please write more, this story was absolutely flawless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OMG

I was close to Cumming just reading this! Please share another blazing hot story with us. Maybe longer next time. I'll be rereading this one for a while. Thank you sooo much.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
a near copy paste retake on 'The Hell in Your Eyes' written by this same writer!! ;))only will it have more chapters?!;)) and if it has...will they be similarly abandoned?!;))

writing style very addictively erotic,of course!! :)) the female lead must be a teenager virgin,whom the near 30 guy,Lucas, takes through rape without giving her orgasm through her loss of virginity...as usual to 'The Hell in Your Eyes' !!

while keeping her chained for hours at a deserted bus shelter on a chilly wintry night,though,once he decides,fucking a virgin might be cruel,but backtracks on it blissfully....by deviously taking her to his home!! ;)) the scene of crime;))...the thing projected as semi rape!!;))

girl lower middle class and guy wealthy,like "The Hell....".....his stately house having her in awe and gawking like "The Hell...."!!;))

To support this semi rape thing he makes the female lead Hayden take her loss of virginity without crying,screaming and all....and cherry topping weirdity....she asks if they can fuck again,immediately after the loss of virginity, sex!! ;))coz the pain was a matter of seconds as per her!! ;)) and then it was blissful pleasure!! ;))

some insincere apologies blurted out from his side are over sufficient to her as per the writer!! ;))...the nymphomania.....fantasy to enjoy a female teenager's body chapter through chapter in all the variety the writer can think up....perhaps again a friendly rapist bonhomie and going to jovialest of dates...

...and abandoning the chapter midway like "The Hell in Your Eyes"?!;)) thinking out a twist as he thought in that chapter,but clearly clueless what to do with that twist!! ;))....the physical aspect of innocent teenager female romancing by a 30ish male lead,being the writer's only hugest kick!!;)) not the beatings about the bush!! ;))

am i right,one of the best writers on the lit block, Mister Twisted Misery?!;)) but was addictive from start to finish...i'd agree hands down!! ;)) yet a rehash to ones like me who read "The Hell in Your Eyes" very fondly and minutely( bad for you!!)!! ;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your Writing

I just loved it and i think you dont even have to write eroric to be good you just are, but man this got me horny lol. The way u write is perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The best story ever

Please someone make more stories like these

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
grrr

You are a great writer and get the reader sucked into the story. It was palpable, I was getting genuinely upset for Hayden, as I HATE manipulative bastards who make you do things and act as if it's your choice. And then - bam - whiplash! She is ok with being raped! That was really disappointing. My favourite non-consent stories are the ones that are more reluctance and less pain/force, but if I read the latter, then I really really want an ending where the rapist gets his comeuppance and at least has to grovel very seriously before there can be any conversation about a future... The fact that I got so upset about this ending is another testimony to your talent as a writer though :D.

TanukiTanukiabout 6 years ago
Standout for sure

Very memorable story that isn’t perfect but really makes you think. I love this kind of clever dialogue, where he sort of talks his way into her mind. But at times they sounded like two 7 year olds. “I did” “No you didn’t” “yes, I did.” Agree that the ending could have been better. He’s got her in his bedroom, why not use his clever mind and skilled touch to break her down until she’s begging for it? Him losing self control seemed realistic but I’d have preferred he stay the twisted gentleman from the bench. It seemed clear to me that he read the signals from Hayden so it’s rape only in a legal sense, so it didn’t bother me, but I really wanted to see her beg for her own ravishment, I think he almost had her. ;) keep writing, you’re a rare talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Manipulative mind

I'm scared to meet this author in person. They have a true manipulative mind. Great story.

StayshaIStayshaIover 5 years ago
Sexy

This was an incredibly sexy story. Great fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ahhhhh

Oh that was cute story. I want a Lucas now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Money changes things, yes?

Once petrified by a person waiting for bus, follows him to his oh so rich! home, but dares her life and willingly gets raped with a highly possible murder, just to see if she can bag the rich guy. LOLZz!

Other than logic, everything is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I would give you 10 stars if I could.

Allanjim3Allanjim3over 3 years ago
Ravished

Nicely done. Personally, I would’ve ended just a tad sooner. Specifically, when she said, “I know an Attorney ... yada yada yada.”

Kijin91Kijin91about 3 years ago
The best

Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m confused by the comments did I miss something some psycho handcuffs her to a bench steals from her molests her then let’s her go takes her to his an basically rapes her an this is meant to be the beginning of a love story wow shocking great story but so NOT a love story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have never left a comment nor a rating on any story; but i loved this one so much that i had to. Hottest One Ive Read Yet!! Absolutely Love It!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great dialog but the sex could have been better written - it was practically over before it started. And he should have at least gone down on her first

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Like the writing and I think you should know that most of all. Some suggestions from one writer to another. A little more about how he had been possibly watching her from a far and had fallen in love with her already before the abduction. Some insights about her boyfriend being a self centered pig and her wanting to be taken and submissive to the right man. A little more time before the taking of her virginity for him to show her that he could be the loving dominant she always dreamed of. Liked it, thank you.

lolololitalolololita5 months ago

Where the fuck is part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well damn this was awesome. Any part 2 coming? :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedMisery@TwistedMisery
1255 Followers
I'm a professional fiction writer. I enjoy delving into the dark, and slightly twisted. No matter the response, if it affects someone on an emotional level, then I'm satisfied. I enjoy feedback of all kinds. Good, bad... doesn't matter. Be forewarned though that if you leave ...