All Comments on 'Love of a Mother'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 10 years ago
Fuckin A

I've run out of words to describe what a great writer Xarth is. If I'm not mistaken, this is your first mom-son story (apart from the terribly silly "Terribly Silly Incest" stories), and it is fan-freaking-tastic. I dearly hope to read more of your mom-son loving stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NIce

A great story... Hopefully more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the ultimate in mother and son loving

I don't think that the ultimate act in mother and son loving--the boy actually penetrating his mom and both experiencing soul-shattering climaxes--has ever been described as well and as beautifully as in this little masterpiece. It makes you wonder why this wonderful act of love doesn't happen much more often. Or does it?

royandmumroyandmumalmost 10 years ago
So beautfully written ......

So beautifully written. it might have even passed for a true mother and son experience. Brings back so many memories of my mother and me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great incest !

Keep this story alive because it is one of the best I've read ! More sex details are needed and more dialogue and moaning too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not believable

He says that his mother is doing unquestionable things to him, a paragraph later he says that he has been fixated on her breasts too much lately. They sit together, and out of nowhere he just plops his hand on his mothers breast. To me, just another wham bam thank you mam story.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 10 years ago
Utterly believable!

Yet another top notch story from a master. After just having read some boiler plate, unoriginal, misspelled and poorly punctuated stories that I found to be a waste of my time, a gift. I couldn't put it down. The romantic aspect of this story was as good as it gets. Xarth, please continue opting your work for years to come. I look forward to them with great anticipation.

Thank you, Ron

ansdguyansdguyalmost 10 years ago
PS;

I wanted to give this story a 5 star rating, but the scoring system hasn't bee working for a few days. Sorry.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasheralmost 10 years ago
I'd like to give your story 6 stars

One of the BEST stories I've read so far, and I've read some very good stories here. Please continue this story line, I'd like to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a beautiful romance

this was a beautifully written story about that special love that can only be experienced between a mother and her son. the feeling of him cumming inside her was probably as wonderful for her as it is for me when my son cums inside his mommy. its a shame that she cant have his baby because i have given my son two so far but it was still a wonderful story. ;-)

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 10 years ago
^__^

Great story, nice work. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work. ^__^

LizHazeLizHazealmost 10 years ago
New territory

Mother/son is new territory for Xarth, and he handled himself pretty well. I for one would like to see an fpov mother/son story, but I doubt that's in the cards...

On the other hand, this definitely opens up some possibilities, like, you know, all of the morons who've suggested over the years that you should write sequels that get the mom involved? Also, I think the mom should have had a hairier chest, because clearly what this story needs is more chest hair.

No seriously, keep up Mr. Good Work.

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairalmost 10 years ago
What an excellent story!

This was a cracking story! Genuinely sexy & erotic, well written with only a minor error in judgement. Why does a beautiful mature lady want to look like a pre pubescent girl by shaving her pussy! (Oh well, I know it's fashionable). Excellent slow build up, and a story well told - great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF is an fpov story ?

WTF is an fpov story ?

Why does every thing need to be abbreviated ???????

XarthXarthalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

'cept Liz, 'cause she's just being silly :P

To answer a few questions:

- My personal preference is for smooth, hairless pussies. Hence my female characters often having that preference also.

- This is not based on a true story.

- fpov stands for female point of view, as opposed to male pov which this story was.

- I don't know why things need to be abbreviated. They just do.

- Blue is a good colour.

Thanks for reading/commenting/voting/etc. on my first Mom/Son story.

Cheers

Xarth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The one thing I disliked was the mother's infertility. It just doesn't seem like any relationship between the two of them will ever be completely fulfilling without the possibility of procreation which leaves a somewhat unsatisfactory ending.

LizHazeLizHazealmost 10 years ago
Was not!

I was *not* being silly, Xarth! Mommy needs more chest hair, and you should jump back and forth between the son and mother as the narrator for the story, and you should do so ***IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCENE***. Geez, where did YOU learn how to write?

;)

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Great story!

Loved the passion...caring...embracing...love of each other leading to the inevitable!

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 10 years ago
5*****

Great story from one of my favourite authors on here. The sniping complainers should be ignored completely. Automatic fave. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

So glad to see one of my favorite writers on here delve into the genre of mom/son. I hope to see more from you in the future.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 10 years ago
Five Stars

Wonderful story. Hot, sweet, ad sexy. Thanks.

TyzmartarTyzmartaralmost 10 years ago
Xarth, you are the master

Once again, you have captured the moment. Nice writing, dude.

Darkone57Darkone57almost 10 years ago
WOW !

I thoroughly enjoyed that, well written, sexy, loving IE: perfect ! Maybe another chapter or a few ?

justanarsejustanarsealmost 10 years ago
Great story

It was a very good story, but it is a bit silly when a 40 yr old woman shaves her pussy to make it look like a 10 yr old pussy, don't you think?

brosissexbrosissexalmost 10 years ago
Great Mother/Son Story.

Well written, well excecuted story. Held my interest to the end. Hope to see more chapters of this later on. Being an old fashioned guy myself, only one little detail spoiled it for me. I realize you like shaved pussy, but the idea of my Mom having a smooth pussy at that age in time kills it for me. But, to each their own. Good work, otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lovely

Nicely written story with a lovely culmination.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago
loved it

Very sweet. Very romantic. Please continue with more mom/son stories.

hungysagehungysageover 9 years ago
Great! loved it!

just loved it how they're affectionate about each other and the way it is potrayed. it was just awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beaver will always rule.

Not sure when the fixation on a shaved pussy, became so popular. In my opinion, a well trimmed pussy is one of the sexiest parts of the female anatomy. I will take a full beaver any day, any time, anywhere.

blaster666blaster666over 9 years ago
very tender

I thought this was a great read; loving and tender. Very well done.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Reading this again...

...it brought a tear to my eye. Bravo, Xarth, bravo.

AddToWaterAddToWaterover 9 years ago
Beautiful

Excellent job. Simply wonderful. It was great how you took your time and let things build naturally, slowly, at their own pace. It made it all the more erotic. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a beautiful relationship that is so loving

there is so much more to say and do for these two. Make it complicated, radical, dangerous, and full of close calls. You know how to do that! Have fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

she lied bout protection (hubby got fixed)

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
Nicely done

Hesitant and romantic, with just the right touch of physicality. A very touching and realistic story.

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
Good one

I liked comment by anonymous about dad getting fixed .There is the rest of your story would writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely beautiful. Please write a sequel!!

I was immediately in love with the mother too. So well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lovely, charmingly done.

For me, (pardon the crudity) the moment of loss of control came at the point when his mother first began to take him into her mouth. I mention this only because I was caught off guard. Generally, my preference is to join the characters in...climax, so to speak. But however charmingly, indeed, bewitchingly well written the final scene if this tale was, I found myself feeling grateful for having lost control earlier. Because this scene, climactic though it was, was not written entirely with erotic titillation in mind, and I would have been disappointed had I hung on for it. And that would have done it a grave disservice. Hence my relief. Because you see...fine erotica is one thing. It's not that difficult to...push the right buttons, shall I say? But well crafted, romantic, yet softly, comfortingly maternal incest erotica, that leaves you feeling like you've been given a dirty, motherly hug by a mother you never met except in your imagination? Now that is special. And deserves more than for me to be disappointed that the sex scene lacked the kind of raunchy, detailed descriptions of sensations that really rev my engine. Five easy stars. More, if only it were possible.

You've written a delight here. I dearly hope more people discover it. And I would be ecstatic to find out you were trying your hand at mother/son again. Perhaps...no. No suggestions. You know what you're doing.

PS: some of you commenters need to grow up! If a grown woman shaving her pussy makes you think of 10 year old girls' vulvas, you have serious issues. Serious. Issues. Nuff said.

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Beautiful

Love a romantic Mom/Son story and this is one of the best. Sex well written - plus it was sexy - as was your exploration of their emotions. Five stars

mcenroemcenroeover 7 years ago
WOW

One of the best stories I've read. Loved it!

Ghostrider9Ghostrider9over 7 years ago
A Master at Work

Thanks Xarth,

Beautiful build up, well presented story, tender, without the need for 16 inches of swinging meat, or violence, or domination.

Just a REALLY good yarn. 5* from me.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
An amazing story!

A true love story that I hope you'll continue one day! Thank you!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 7 years ago
2nd reading

Like it all the more.

Great work.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 6 years ago
Simply beautiful

To paraphrase the mom in this story, their beautiful love for each other made sure there would be only one logical conclusion.

daimmo3dmadaimmo3dmaover 6 years ago
Woa

Dont get me wrong, I like your normal stuffs (reads:siblings incest) as much as the next guy, but this is especially good, one of your better stories even IMO.

For a while, I ignored this story, thinking it was just an experiment of yours, something written in a whim, that you wouldnt be able to be appreciative of "love of a mother" (what I am, professional mother enthusiast? Lol).

You sure proved me wrong, excellent writing as always, tho maybe the different dynamic between the characters (not just the label of the relationship, but the more directly, 'expressive' love from very premise) makes this one stand out from the others for me.

You did call this result of just a "phase", so I dont expect this to happen again anytime soon, but I would love to read more of mother-son couples from you :D

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
New treatment

for a popular theme

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just a tip

'Plague' is something on teeth. I think you meant 'placate'. Just the same, you are a brilliant writer. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow, nice story

I notice most of your stories are about siblings, and that this one was a departure for your style.

I have to say though that you enter into it like a pro! I was there and felt her through your writing (and maybe my hand...)

Anyway, nice story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So

a shaved woman pussy looks good looking like a little kid??? no babies is also a turn off for me. sorry not into little kids, just me. but men are wimps today...

swfb70swfb70over 5 years ago
I just reread this after 4+ years

I gave you 5 stars back then and give you 5 stars now

damn that was so erotic I wish there had been a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Mommy thing is a good thing

Your foray into a Mommy thing story is wonderful. Please try this again and again. You're a wonderful writer and I'll admit a definite preference for mother/son. So more Mommy thing stories on your part and I'll get to enjoy your writing even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finally, one of your stories with a great ending!

I've been reading through your collection of sibling, mother/son, and nonhuman stories and I always feel like I am left hanging at the end of the story. I crave the fairy tale "happy ending" (not the illicit masseuse type), and while not every story calls for one it seems like this is the only one that offers that. I actually feel like this couple will stay together happily. I get the impression that their love for each other will find a way to make it work. For whatever reason, I never feel like your sibling/cousin stories end that way (other than the implied continuing relationships between the cousins in "Lakeside Camping", though there didn't really seem to be any true love between them).

Anyway, while this isn't necessarily my favorite of your stories, it has certainly given me the best feeling of any I have so far read. Thanks again for a great story!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
FIVE *****+!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

Outstanding, Mother and Son has always been my fav. This was one of the best yet,The change up on page three, made the story work. They were joined some how like magic.

Very nice read THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

I already came 3 times by reading this story, very high performance

Thank you for sharing this story

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
Iincest...the best

I love mom son stories. Your is one of the best.

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomalmost 4 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best stories I have read in a very long time. I enjoyed the long, Drawn out and detailed aspects of this. I wouldn't mind seeing more mother son stories from this author. Absolutely worth the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is the best mother/son story

The simplicity in their situation. The realistic setup of their healthy relationship as just mother and son with occasional awkward tension and then transition to mother and son with comfortable sexual tension was amazing. I love the fact that they didn’t immediately have sex, and that the tension just built up in a natural way. Your literary style is intriguing and the descriptions of the sex were extremely hot.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

story, Xarth! So loving and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful storytelling

You have a wonderful ability to tell a lovely story, and your command of English syntax and dialogue allow it to glow. Superb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
interesting,,,

you never gave physical descriptions of Mom or Son... That kind of omission made the story very much left to the readers own imagination... kudos for that! Letting the reader see what THEY wanted from YOUR story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The chest hair may have been a metphor for the mother to be more assertive towards the son. She could have urged him to perform oral on her to make him more like a husband to her andteach him how to share oral like she did for him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just about as lame a story as I've ever read. The worst part is, it was written by an extremely talented writer. Xarth needs to either rewrite this tale, or throw it into a metaphoric fireplace. Awful... Just Plain Awful!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Descriptions of their sex scenes were very non-erotic and awkward.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really good story, wondering wtf did the 3 previous commenters read

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with the last commenter ("Really good story...") - perhaps the previous three commenters were responding to their own issues rather than what was on the page. It was a very sweet love story, with - by the way - very erotic sex scenes, no more awkward than what was called for by the plot. Nor was it "lame" whatever that was supposed to mean, other than a cheap generic insult. This was not a story about victimizing maternal incest - a truly criminal act worthy of any and every form of damnation. If it were an adoring story about a mother raping her very young child - something which rightly wouldn't get printed here - that would be hideous and vile. This was a story about two adults, both able to make responsible decisions, both able to say "No." A story with little to no manipulation, in which both characters genuinely expressed concern for the other. Nevertheless, it seemed to have set off a negative reaction in some readers - who of course could, and perhaps should, have made the obvious decision to stop reading if it were that much of a problem.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

loved it

mbdiablo62mbdiablo62about 1 month ago

Well written, the fact that it went slowly as their natural inhibitions were gradually bypassed to the point where they felt comfortable having intercourse. Probably more realistic than most stories I've read.Another thing is he did not have to fool her, force her, belittle her or rape her. I like the more believeable stories and this is one of those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is one of the best stories I have read, due solely on the fact you didn’t describe either character. It was sweet, tender and a true love story. There want a need for over describing the sex scenes and it made for better reading. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14654 Followers
Dec 20, 2023: A new story forthcoming. Something brand new for me, a fairy tale type thing, heavily anal themed. No incest in this one, alas, but I think it's a pretty fun read all the same. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on so...