All Comments on 'Anything For My Baby Girl'

by fkfk7

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Slithy2013Slithy2013almost 10 years ago
18

Is she supposed to be 18 or 8. No 18 year old I know would be that ignorant or talk in that little girl manner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It's okay, but....

She sounds stupid. I don't know any 18 year old girls who don't know how babies are made or know that a "pee pee" goes "down there." The story isn't bad, but you portrayed the girl as an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hmm

i agree , she should have been maybe 14 , no 18 year old today doesnt know what sex is

Barnabe93Barnabe93almost 10 years ago
I personally liked it

Hope you do another part

Nebel815Nebel815almost 10 years ago
Dumb ass girl

Story was good I give you that , but I have to agree with everybody else you made that girl a complete dumb ass fuck is she stupid really 18 and doesn't know how babies are made

StoneKidmanStoneKidmanalmost 10 years ago
still liked it

I think the character being ignorant of sex was necessary for the story to be told the way he did. I still thought it was hot and would certainly like to see more from these characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* * *

Maybe next time Daddy can fuck Baby Girl in her tiny smelly asshole!

fkfk7fkfk7almost 10 years agoAuthor
...

She is 18 because everyone in the stories on here is supposed to be 18 or older, it's one of the submission guidelines. I realize that 18 year olds are not that dim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please, do not continue.

The girl sounded like someone who had been locked up away from the rest of the world, or kept in some stupid commune where they only learn about sex when its time to breed them. Please give readers believable characters and scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good

Oh god u made me cum!!! So hard and fast and good....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I liked it. It was short and got me off fast without being boring. I do agree that the ignorance of the 18 year old was a bit much though. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I don't like stories where the girl is suppose to be 18 but acts 5. I can believe it if she just said she never seen a cock but to say at 18 she doesn't know what it is, that's stupid. Its not sexy & its a complete turn-off I stop reading after that. You made her act like she's five I don't like seeing child in sexual matters. Its gross you say she's legal but they way she acts tells me otherwise this is a 1* story based on that alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just ignore the age

It's clear that she is 18 solely to obey literotica rules, but in reality the character is much younger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Young Daughter

I hope she was only like 14 for real, go daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
??????????

How t'f is she 18 and dont know shit about sex..?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
??no??

you cant tell me she was eighteen and didn't know shit about sex. That's not believable at all. No 18 Year Old will call their parents 'Mommy' and 'Daddy' ether. they grow out of that at about ten. I'm sorry but that's just bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
forget the age business, this is a hot story

There are plenty of fathers like the dad in the story, who are real interested in the cute little hairy hole that their baby girl's got between her legs. Yes, I know, that's never supposed to happen, but it happens lots more than a scared society cares to know about. Face it, the father's a male and his daughter's a lovely young female. He's always got sex on his mind, she's waking up to the wonderful world of male and female. Dad gets hard thinking about his baby girl's adorable little coochie, his daughter's fascinated by what her daddy's got jumping around in his pants. It doesn't take much for the father to get his big fat daddy-dick up his little princess's tight little twat. Dad pumps away at the paradise between his baby girl's legs and ends up filling her with all the semen in his heavy loaded daddy-balls. If they're lucky, like the couple in this great story, dad's fucked a baby up his own baby's warm wet cunt.

DaddysGirl503DaddysGirl503over 9 years ago

I Love this story, the daughters naivety gives it a hotter feeling to the story & the dad is not overly aggressive. He gives pleasure as well as he receives it. I'm 22 years old & still say mommy & daddy so I have no idea what other people are talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

how many sick,bastard writer out there,stupid shit.....

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965about 9 years ago
Babygirls rule!

Firstly, not a comment on the story which was good but to all those twats out there who have made various innocuous comments. My wife and two daughters are all still my babygirls; they are called that and they all still call me daddy, yes including my wife. My daughters, who are now 24 & 29, have never stopped calling me that and those who say this stops at a young age must just have not been from very loving families!. They may have homes and fiancee's of their own but around their daddy they are still his babygirls and they love being immature, affectionate, willing to please (although not in the way of this story!) and cutely coy!

If someone has taken their time to write a story don't criticise it just because it does not fit in with your own life experience, everyone's are different which after all is the point of a site like this; here we celebrate the differences which is why we get the wide breadth of sexual fantasies to read, without these the stories would all be same and you would all soon loose interest! Also remember, it is mainly amateur authors on this site and they are writing to express themselves, not just to share with you so they may well be from a different perspective to your own; not wrong, just different to yours.

To the author fkfk7, please keep writing in this genre and if you want your young ladies to be naïve and immature then good! After all, it if floats your boat then let it ride the waves and increase your own enjoyment, it certainly increased mine ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Always a critic....

It's a FANTASY. Also listed in incest/taboo. Of course daddy has sex with his daughter. The naïve part of it is hot. If you don't like incest, read romance. Keep up the good work fkfk7!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot Story

When I turned 18, I knew almost nothing about sex. Like I knew it existed but my dad wouldn't let me take sex Ed in school so I didn't know much about the mechanics of it all. Maybe the naïveté was a bit exaggerated but that's kinda what made it hotter. It's a fantasy. Frustrated older man finds girl with no experience who turns out to have the instincts and desires of a total slut.

Even so, I could relate to her and put myself in her shoes. Some of us ARE extremely sheltered and don't figure out what's what until a bit later in life. It might seem far fetched to some, but it happens. So maybe stop hating.

All I know is I totally came. #WetPussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignore Mike2501

He's a long-winded, annoying old fart, one step away from being called-out as a troll and kicked off this site permanently, always dissecting stories and screaming because the writer didn't write the exactly story he wanted, or it didn't fit exactly into the nasty little collection of pathetic fantasies he harbors. Just ignore him, he's a garrulous old windbag like digdaddyrich and a couple of other annoying old fucks, and he got to read this for free, he didn't help you write it, edit it, or proof-read it, so he's got nothing to complain about, neither has he published a single word here on the site, so his opinion is worth exactly what he paid. Kick him to one side, he makes no difference to anyone except himself.

Katatude4LifeKatatude4Lifeover 8 years ago
Loved it!

I also love to be called "Babygirl" and am by my Master/partner.

There are many that enjoy it.

Also, it IS under the incest title so for those making comments about not liking it well, you can just step off. Completely. Stop being a hypocrite. You all started in this column and began reading these stories, so nobody to blame but yourselves for getting your knickers into a wet twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You're kidding, right?

You know, if it were legal for a sixth grader to read porn, you'd be right on target. But since it's not, this is basically a pos. I know the age rules for this site and I suspect that you really wanted the daughter to be about 13-14. That's fine. But you need to submit it on a site that allows underage stories. As written, this is unbelievable. And not in a good way. Good idea, just wrong site to submit it to. 1*, only for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wtf

I know the guidelines are 18+ but still.. what woman isn’t knowleable at the age of 18 on how babies are made?? This is weird

ProperFatherlyLoveProperFatherlyLove6 months ago

Very hot, would be fun to roleplay like his with a good girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous