All Comments on 'Anna's Milk'

by yesterdays

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 10 years ago
Wow

That was great.

Not just a stroker, but a real intelligent story.

Thank you so much for that effort.

I would also ask for a sequel if you can think of one. I'm sorry I'm not very good at suggesting storylines though, so I can not really help with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very good story

Quite believable. Interesting development with the mom helping move things along..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unfinished

You stopped at the best part. You need a lot more. As it is, it is way unbalanced with a lot of story telling to prepare for action and then almost nothing. You just frustrate readers instead of giving them pleasure and satisfaction. Continue that story with at least 4 pages with a lot of action.

Keep on going.

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51almost 10 years ago
I Remenber

My wife would cum so hard when I was draining her sweet milk. She loved to be on top fucking me as I sucked. As the milk let down she had the first of several orgasms. So, sweet and so satisfying....thinner than I expected but so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very good story,

Please continue, you can take this in several ways, Anna uses him to her advantage,

He has a visit to the mother and gets seduced by her, Make the mother take advantage of the daughter and MIlk her in front of him and he stand naked and gets a hardon and is teased by Helen. Mother has her way with him infront of Anna etc...

SutefaniSutefanialmost 10 years ago
HOT!

So hot! I love this story. As a lactating mom, very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
BRAVO and kudos to you

There are few moments in life that are more sexual and exciting than the love of a woman with lactating breasts. Looking forward to many more long and involved stories from you. Well done!

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithalmost 10 years ago
Great realism

This is a plausible story, the characters are excellent. The activity is taboo and worrying - and exciting. But you really catch our sympathy with the characters. David is being so manipulated by the women especially! However, you make it clear how Anna doesn't realise what her sexual power is. She doesn't understand how beautiful she is, so how much control she has. She seems sad and reaching out for comfort and we can sympathise with that. There are some great character studies in here.

I don't even mind the occasional error (the 'poppy diaper' being my favourite!). I'm not sure that women's breasts increase in size when we are feeding, it's more that our ribcage gets bigger while we are pregnant because the baby pushes everything up and the ribcage out a bit. (I don't mind about that for the story, I just put it in for any woman who ends up buying useless wrong size feeding bras like I did.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mostly agree with the rest so far.

Apart from from stopping this chapter without much in the way of a payoff for either David or the reader, it was fairly easy to get into and enjoy the story. You need to proofread your work by the way, Calling Anna by Alice in one paragraph and a few other (poppy/poopie) goofs along the way did distract a bit.

I don't mind that Anna is developed as a manipulative sexy little minx as long as she won't become a mindless slut-whore like in a lot of other (stoke) stories. An active soldier in war can sadly be easily disposed of for the sake of moving a story in an obvious direction. The mother, Helen, can factor in with David pretty actively in a MILF role too but going into three-ways crosses over into non-believable areas for me and the story so far is quite a credible one.

As long as the second part stays with the themes of lactation, pregnancy and forbidden lust for the best friend's wife, I think the continuation will be fine.

Off to click on the next chapter now.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 9 years ago
David needs a girl friend

Spending most of his time around Anna and her lactating boobs is only going to get him (and maybe Anna) into trouble. Then there's Anna's mother--yet another problem for David. He really should find a girl friend who can relieve him of his virginity, so he will be less distracted by Anna and her mom.

Great story--it's a theme I haven't read here before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wishing for more...

I love the subject of your story. It has always been a fantasy to nurse a beautiful women. Would like to read where this story has got to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Beautiful story! Please write more

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - great story - please write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous