All Comments on 'Pizza Boy Back at the Door Ch. 01'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
killer12killer12almost 10 years ago
Great

Another great chapter. I love reading this story and hope to see more. I just hate to think the day when it will be over.

Keep up the great writing.

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 10 years ago
I'm so glad your back. !

Yet another great chapter in The life and times of. Kyle and Josh :)

I see the Kama sutra of pooh made it in the story. That made me lol!! Thank you for that.

Hope everything stays good for you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
YAY!!!!

Been missing my weekly Kyle & Josh fix. Thanks for another fantastic chapter. One funny thing that I should hate you for tho. Every time I see reese cups in a store now i get hard!!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Casey 1988

Awww! Kyle and Josh are adjusting to being married. It does sadden me that some states still have a gay marriage ban. I thought JJ would be a major problem character but he never was.

SilverSilhouetteSilverSilhouettealmost 10 years ago

This story always seems to get better and better!

The Tigger and Pooh printed checks amd situation were a nice touch XD

Hooked for life on this story ^^

curley_62612curley_62612almost 10 years ago
How Soon?

How soon before the next chapter. I need my Pizza!

broken_teacupbroken_teacupalmost 10 years ago

I'll still waiting for the next chapter and this is still one of my favorite stories ever!

judojonjudojonalmost 10 years ago
its been to long

am so waiting for the next chapter to come. please keep it fuming . need my Kyle and Josh fix please.............

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryover 9 years ago
Wonderful

This story has elicited so many different emotions from me. Happiness, frustration, arousal, and sadness. I think I cried for a good two hours. Even now I find tears still falling down my face. You are an amazing writer.

I love gay romance stories. This has the right amount of everything. So many of the issues that Kyle and Joshua faces both together and on an individual basis spoke volumes to me that you will never know. Thank you again for sharing such an amazing story with us. I do wish it was on some form of e-reader. That way I could read it over and over again(offline that is).

I don't know if you have finished with this story (part of me has gotten too attached to the characters) however if you haven't I really look forward to reading so much more.

Anthony

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 9 years ago
More to come???

I have now finished reading this story. Many chapters more than once. It's great on so many levels. I hope the long pause (several months now) doesn't mean you are done. It needs to go on. Your readers and fans want more. Keep up the good work.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 9 years ago
I miss

Kyle and Josh. Please come back and let us know what's going on

mcubemcubeover 9 years ago
awesome

i just love this series

GebasGebasover 9 years ago
Love the story

keep writing this, would love to red more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm so excited!

I can back to reread the story and I thought you dropped it until I saw the changes. I can wait for more of this story!!

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 9 years agoAuthor
Keep the faith fans and followers!

With any luck at all, chapter two of book two will be hitting here over the weekend or the early part of next week. Some real life things got in my road and then some other real life things created a situation that pretty much demanded a rewrite of an important part of the chapter. I think you will really enjoy it since...as Law & Order is so famous for saying at the start of their television episodes...this chapter includes a plot twist that is "Ripped from the headlines!"

But it looks like it has all come together finally and after some polishing and a full edit, it will be ready to be submitted for publication. Thank you so much for your patience and ongoing support of the story of Josh and Kyle. They said to tell you they miss seeing you guys too. ;)

JKD

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dam I wish I was josh

bills56bills56over 1 year ago

damn so hot I wish I was josh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
535 Followers
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...