All Comments on 'The Bank Job 03'

by karaline

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please continue this. So many questions still left unanswered.

5stars

vmc312vmc312almost 10 years ago
very nice

standing on it's own it's lovely. the emotions of sadness and knowing reality are truly felt as the reader also wishes for a happy ending but knowing it can't happen. you are great at painting a picture that can be seen by the reader. deeper character development would help the story overall. looking forward to watching you grow if you decide to continue.

KhubasaKhubasaalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

I was waiting for this and it was worth it. I just love it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stockholm syndrom

She will get over the mental abuse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please!

Please tell me there's going to be more to the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

This was another thoroughly exciting chapter, I hope there is more to follow. He better come back,hahaha! Thanks for uploading :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This was the only thing I thought you could do after Ch2

BUT, what are you going to do next ? That's the big question! . I'm really looking forward to Ch4. But I do think they both need to grow up a little...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I can't wait for chapter 4. You are so talented!

SerenaBeanaSerenaBeanaalmost 10 years ago
chp 4?

Will you be coming out with chp 4?

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

I came to read this story after reading the first chapter of your new story. Any critiques of this story have already been mentioned by other readers, i.e. she loses her fear so fast, her not worrying about family/friends. You were definitely right to move it out of the non-con category. You do have a gift for description and character development that makes for a good read. You also have a talent for writing great sex scenes. This was well written and I did enjoy reading it.

karalinekaralinealmost 10 years agoAuthor
serenabeana

I sent you feedback to answer to your question weeks ago, I'm guessing you haven't seen it?

SerenaBeanaSerenaBeanaover 9 years ago
I didnt see it

I didnt see it. So sorry

karalinekaralineover 9 years agoAuthor
the plan

I was going to use the way stories on here are serialised as a literary aid, the next update is going to be in sept, after Rebecca starts uni, I have my doubts as to whether this is a good idea but every time some one sends me feed back asking if theres going to be another chapter I always ask them what they think and my reply doesn't reach them!

SerenaBeanaSerenaBeanaover 9 years ago
I am looking forward to it

I think u are a great writer. Also loving the maid series. I check at least once a week for the next chapter of the bank job lol. I hope you write it before September but if you don't I understand and will still be a fan of yours. I look forward to reading more of both your series :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story!

I'm not sure if I had glossed over the detail or not, but I noticed they didn't use protection. Not sure if it's something you missed or are intentionally doing for the plot. If it's the latter, I'm calling it from now :)

karalinekaralineover 9 years agoAuthor
protection

I have glossed over the protection, I was aware that I was but it wasn't a plot device I just find it quite difficult to crowbar contraception into my sex scenes! but interesting idea...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
omg!

I've never had and erotica story turn me on so much then made me cry at the end cause it was over! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I loved it

Not just the erotic side! I mean, it is so good. I in fact shed a few tears at the end, she was so torn up at the fact she would never see him again. It just isn't fair.

Gemigirl1993Gemigirl1993over 9 years ago
Oh my goodness

I loved every part of it. I cried at the end. The sex scenes were so hot. You, darling, should be writing novels. You have amazing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!!!!

Please please please finish this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
is there more??

PLEASE FINISH THE STORY!! unless that's the ending..but please i need then together again :(

karalinekaralineover 9 years agoAuthor
so close

the final chapter is tantalisingly close to finished….

but I don't want to add it until its perfect! not too long now though! thrilled that you're all so keen to read it, can't think of a bigger compliment,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Captivating

What an entrancing story. Your ability to capture a scene so vividly; it sends shivers up my spine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
dkjfldg

oh gosh, the last part has my eyes brimming with tears

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
Gifted Talent.....

..... showing through as to what it will be in later stories. What a great addition to the site. Please continue to enthrall us with many more of your stories -- as with coming chapters of this one without doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Real emotions

I can’t believe that my eyes are swelling with tears. Love it

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 2 years ago

This is curiously sweet. You catch the emotions well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaraline@karaline
955 Followers
18/1/22 Small update, i have asked for the enslavement of Briseis to be taken down now, this should be happening in the next few days, so i suggest you don't start reading, unless you're prepared to read the thing all in one sitting! Thanks again for all your lovely comments....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES